• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

7930_304187015453_632885453_9273548.jpg

luka

Loves Robotech S1
All of the Demon's Souls in this thread has prompted me to check it out. A few minutes later my copy is ordered and on it's way. How did I ever miss this one. :D

Ashour

Totobeni said:
:lol :lol

poor Europe got old PS3 cases for Uncharted , damn this is low hit from SCEE and lame.

yeah, I was excited thinking my 1st game with the new case design would be Uncharted 2 then I bought it :(

guess my 1st game will be Fallout 3 GOTY.

Almak

Graf Nudu said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2iu9b2e.jpg
Oh man that Sopranos box set looks damn sexy!
I was looking at it when it was just released here but it was just way too expensive.

edit: That package pattern in the first pic is tripping me out!

Almak said:
Oh man that Sopranos box set looks damn sexy!
I was looking at it when it was just released here but it was just way too expensive.

I bought it on amazon.co.uk. It's way cheaper than the box they sell here.

Bii

3995673630_dd6ee36dc0_o.jpg

NBA 2K10. Xbox 360. $47.
Got the game, not the shoes. I usually dabble in basketball games every 2-3 years. Went from NBA 2K2 to 2K5 to 2K8 and now here I am with 2K10.

3996270739_28f08ce4ed_o.jpg

Apple TV 160GB. $225.
Out of the box, it's a piece of shit. After installing XBMC/Boxee, it's become an all-in-one entertainment device. It has played every filetype I've thrown at it so far and I'm loving everything about it. A huge downside is that it has to sync with iTunes in order to have videos (and other media) on the hard drive. I plan on getting an extra external hard drive so that I can use that as a work around to store my movies on the Apple TV and external HDD (as a backup) instead of my Macbook's internal HDD. Been catching up with The Office on Hulu on my HDTV and it's wonderful. :)

AlfaTrion

Here are my pics from the first week of this month:

First up, one of my good friends FINALLY got married to his awesome girlfriend. They had a video game themed wedding including someone playing piano versions of everyone's favourite Mario game music. Hooray for inter-racial geek love! Gives me hope lol

Wedding Cake and Dessert

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Our table was The Lost City (Theif)

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

The menu

IMG_0010.jpg

They silk screened (in their own house) over 100 t-shirts with a picture of them together in the form of gamepads.

IMG_0017.jpg

Here are my paid downloads so far:

steamOct.png

shadowComplex.png

And my pick ups:

I prefer my TE stick but it is good for when friends come over:

IMG_0027.jpg

$10 bucks for the game (new) and the points for free (Best Buy Rewards points!)

IMG_0021.jpg

I've been hangin' at my dad's house a lot lately and he couldn't stop talking about Wii Tennis which he recently tried. He made the mistake of challenging me So...

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

And my order from The Prodigy's store finally came in (my fav band, ever):

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

Zaptruder

Banned
AlfaTrion said:

First up, one of my good friends FINALLY got married to his awesome girlfriend. They had a video game themed wedding including someone playing piano versions of everyone's favourite Mario game music. Hooray for inter-racial geek love! Gives me hope lol

Wedding Cake and Dessert

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

The menu

IMG_0010.jpg

They silk screened (in their own house) over 100 t-shirts with a picture of them together in the form of gamepads.

IMG_0017.jpg

That... is very cool. I mean, it's shit geeky as all hell, and almost embarassing, except it's pulled off with such excruciating attention to detail that you can't help but admire the crazy kids behind such a thing.

No world, these kids are cool, and your traditional white weddings speak volumes of how boring and unimaginative you are!

BloodySinner said:
2 copies of a crappy game or is that just a case sleeve?

Unrelated, but I will never forget when Ryan O'Donnell said on the 1up show that "the only problem that GoW2 has, is that it may be too good."

Bahahahaha

Fongul

Aljosa said:
Cool! How is it?

Still sealed...My 360 has been unconnected (along with all my systems) as I've been moving my game room to a bigger bedroom. After reading the Halverson review in Play, I decided to take a chance on it at least. I've always enjoyed the artwork with this series. Hopefully, it's better than the last one *crosses fingers*

njean777

IMG_1188.jpg

Demon's souls is amazing, Picked up a ds lite for twewy and Kingdom Hearts. Aion is ok kinda boring but its something to do while waiting for other games.

GAZERK said:
Unrelated, but I will never forget when Ryan O'Donnell said on the 1up show that "the only problem that GoW2 has, is that it may be too good."

Bahahahaha
Yeah i'm not feeling the game to much and keep telling myself "pretend its an 80's action movie"

oblo

5f2_dscn0582.jpg

Actually picked it up yesterday, already arrived the day before and one of my colleagues had some fun decorating it for me apparently. There's nothing quite like being a ninja bouncing around in a lowrider doing unsuccessful drive-bys on god. :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
AlfaTrion said:

Wedding Cake and Dessert

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

The menu

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

One amazing wedding. I love weddings! :D

plastik

Bought Demon's Souls after all the praise and found LocoRoco 2 on the Best Buy clearance rack.

Bought a Zune HD, but

returned it for a current gen iPod Touch 32gb. I needed something more than a media player.

njean777 said:
IMG_1188.jpg

Demon's souls is amazing, Picked up a ds lite for twewy and Kingdom Hearts. Aion is ok kinda boring but its something to do while waiting for other games.

Wow awesome taste, that is exactly what I am playing right now, it is hard to decide which to play, not enough hours! :lol

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I'm really curious what you guys think of Magna Carta 2... I want that game to be good, but I played the first one, so... well, I find it tough to convince myself that it's actually decent. But I'm hoping, for whatever reason.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
3998628803_ec3840b107_o.jpg

3998635339_e1441bf0f4_b.jpg

Could've gotten Uncharted a week ago, but just got off of a sickness. So I went out and picked it up today. Also got a new book and my netbook for college. The zune is not this month, but I got it for free. :D

Top Bottom