• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
2exq49l.jpg

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Urban Scholar said:
?! Where from and how much

Play Asia. This is the Asian version and it's all in English. Note that the Play Asia listing is wrong as this only PJM and NOT PJM Deluxe.

It's the original PixelJunk Monsters game and it includes a voucher to download PJM Deluxe for 42HK dollars... compared to $168HK.

Now I need to get a HK PSN card:(

Liquidus said:
Play Asia. This is the Asian version.

It's the original PixelJunk Monsters game and it includes a voucher to download PJM Deluxe for 42HK dollars... compared to $168HK.

the strap looks so cute... lol i want it :|

Valkyr Junkie said:
I love how this is the exact opposite of North America where Uncharted comes in the new PS3 packaging and Brutal Legend comes in the old packaging :lol

Seriously :lol SCEE and SCEA really don't send memos to one another often.

Balboa

SlaughterX said:
Awful, don't believe the hype!
Funny how a hyped movie can't just be average or not quite as good as people had been saying, it always has to be awful or terrible like people feel they need to respond to the hype in the most negative way possible if it didn't meet their expectations.

LRB1983

Banned
AllGamer said:
It's from Germany. Normally it looks like this

[IG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61cT5UuB8GL._SS400_.jpg[/IG]

But it has a flip cover, so you can turn it around and get rid of the big rating sign.
Then... haven't germany got regular euro inside art?
ZwjbM.jpg

2009octpickup24.jpg

2009octpickup25.jpg

PSP Go Cradle. Wish it came in white, but it's pretty sweet for what it's worth.

2009octpickup26.jpg

Just made another Gundam Sackboy, this time using Destiny Gundam as the base.

2009octpickup27.jpg

2009octpickup28.jpg

Picked up Office 2008 for the Mac.

2009octpickup29.jpg

Got my Club Nintendo Elite reward in the mail on top of a nice little hat.

2009octpickup30.jpg

And I finally went to Frank and Son Collectible Show in the City of Industry. Fuck this place is going to be the death of me. Anyway, more SD Gundam models. I'm planning on converting the entire Seed Destiny series into Gundam Sackboys. I can already see the wife shaking her head when she gets back from work today and sees the stack of Gundam boxes in the living room. :lol

2009octpickup31.jpg

2009octpickup33.jpg

Some Gundam markers since I'm too lazy to paint.

2009octpickup32.jpg

And the Numberkey app for my iPhone. It works as a keypad for my macbook pro. So useful since I'm using Excel like a motherfucker in grad school now. :lol

-Winnie-

AllGamer said:
It's from Germany. Normally it looks like this

pic

But it has a flip cover, so you can turn it around and get rid of the big rating sign.

That's pretty thoughtful, but then why would they leave the piece of shit PSN circle on the "good" side of the cover.

I wasn't going to post this but since people are posting car parts.. why not?

PICT0037.jpg

An original Vision "Fat Face" Mark Gonzales deck from 1988. I got this in a lot with 3 other decks and hardware. This was the only deck that was in good enough condition to hang in the house. The rest are going into the garage or somewhere else.

jaydogg691

Picked up some games for the Nintendo platforms. Got these on the final day of the Toys R Us sale. All the games I wanted were already taken, but I couldn't leave empty handed.

DSC00515.jpg

profit

monkeycrap said:
I wasn't going to post this but since people are posting car parts.. why not?

PICT0037.jpg

An original Vision "Fat Face" Mark Gonzales deck from 1988. I got this in a lot with 3 other decks and hardware. This was the only deck that was in good enough condition to hang in the house. The rest are going into the garage or somewhere else.

Nice deck mate.
You just like them for decoration or do you skate yourself?

profit said:
Nice deck mate.
You just like them for decoration or do you skate yourself?

I used to skate back in the late 80's and early 90's but just kinda stopped. I've been thinking about getting back into it because I have all these old decks laying around.

The only reason I hang decks is nostalgia. My parents keep everything so I dug up some of my old decks and hung them. Those decks are in pretty bad shape but they are only up for that nostalgic factor.

mid month pickup.
pspgo
iKlear
CX300 thanks to GAF recommendations as well as the Del Mar jacket in the winter thread...
I am beginning to think I am letting GAF influence the majority of my pickups monthly...

: )

sorry for the iPhone pics....can anyone recommend anything better than imagevenue....

Mairu

I usually never post my stuff in this thread, but this purchase I think is worthy enough to go to the pick-up post thread.

jipele.jpg

I didn't really plan on it, but TRU's b2g1f deal made me jump.

ty_hot

Liquidus said:
Play Asia. This is the Asian version and it's all in English. Note that the Play Asia listing is wrong as this only PJM and NOT PJM Deluxe.

You can buy with non-HK credit card in the HK PSN without problems.
I bought with my brazilian one several times.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
DSCF0175.jpg

PS3 60GB from half.com. In perfect condition for $155! Deal of the century! :D

Also pictured:

MGS4
HSG5

outsidah

oblo said:
Got it Wednesday, has been on repeat since, absolutely loving it!

Fantasic buy. Been listening to it since it came out. Make sure you checkout his old mixtape stuff if you havent already. Its online for free.

Top Bottom