• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEKKI said:
9bah05.jpg

u guys like to buy GAMES?!?!?! goozex muddasucka!! trade games bitch, dont gotta pay shyt!!

That's awesome. I'm pissed I lost my copy of Boktai that I could have used towards getting Kingdom Hearts: COM.

Damn it!

oct7.jpg

I was at a party tonight, and there happened to be a Blockbuster across the street. Picked this up at 12:01 am and just finished two hours of 4-player World Tour Mode with friends. Time to go to bed.

There has to be a reason that people aren't posting where they got LBP early at. It's been asked like 10 times, maybe some sort of NDA from the beta?

I suppose talking about an NDA would breach the NDA as well?

Costanza

Banned
BootlegSnackz said:
There has to be a reason that people aren't posting where they got LBP early at. It's been asked like 10 times, maybe some sort of NDA from the beta?

I suppose talking about an NDA would breach the NDA as well?
what :lol no

I bought it at a flea market.

Costanza said:
what :lol no

I bought it at a flea market.

Shit, there is a flea market near me. I wonder if the dude that sells games there got it early!?

I might have to check that shit out today.

-PXG-

100_1516.jpg

- My Japanese Coach
- Gears of War 2 shirt (which I believe isn't supposed to be out until Nov. 7th)
- Gears of War 2 hoodie

Tapiozona

Banned
A non gaming good of course...Bought it like the first picture only mine was lime green. Swapped the engine for something with more umph, did some paint and customized seat....

Before....
98629.gif

After....

2134897440103343213S600x600Q85.jpg

2751105980103343213S600x600Q85.jpg

2344751210103343213S600x600Q85.jpg

Tapiozona said:
A non gaming good of course...Bought it like the first picture only mine was lime green. Swapped the engine for something with more umph, did some paint and customized seat....

Before....
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/photos/98600-98699/98629.gif[IMG]

After....

[IMG]http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/41761/2134897440103343213S600x600Q85.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://inlinethumb02.webshots.com/3137/2751105980103343213S600x600Q85.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://inlinethumb28.webshots.com/22171/2344751210103343213S600x600Q85.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]I would have so much fun riding that bike, but my legs are like 100ft long and that thing would kill me if I had to sit in a riding position for very long.

btf1980

Kintaro said:
Wow. How do those SACDs sound and how much were they? I've always been interested in them but they tend to slip my mind. Wonderful taste in music you have there.

The SACD's sound incredible to me. I pay cost for them, so anywhere from $11 to $14.

wow well no flea markets around me, not even any mom and pops, but it would be nice if some of the others were posting where they did get it.

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
-PXG- said:
- Gears of War 2 shirt (which I believe isn't supposed to be out until Nov. 7th)
- Gears of War 2 hoodie

Where? How?!?!?

I need those.

fyi; my LBP was purchased at a local mom n pop place that mostly deals with online sales (i.e. Amazon + eBay). Good luck finding a Gamestop that still has copies, let alone one thats willing to sell them :p

kairu

Picked up Socom bundle and Dead Space
games.jpg

Here is my headset from Socom and where it lives.
headset.jpg

Finally my Raiden figure that my girlfriend and I split the cost of
raiden.jpg

OH, and I got a digital download of the new Final Fantasy EP. (no relation to the games)
finalfantasy.jpg

sikkinixx

IMG_1003.jpg

Yet another one. Up to 32 now... god it continues. Hopefully have black Spiderman and Ghost Rider on the way (if some jerkoff doesn't sour the deal...)

Smokey

^^^ I can't make it out but is that the A4? How is it?

I like the look of the Benz C300/350 sport package but upon reading reviews they've mentioned that the A4 and BMW 3 series do things better than the Benz.

jey_16

Banned
Smokey said:
^^^ I can't make it out but is that the A4? How is it?

I like the look of the Benz C300/350 sport package but upon reading reviews they've mentioned that the A4 and BMW 3 series do things better than the Benz.

yep, its an A4....its been good so far, ride is very comfortable and there is enough power to satisfy me considering the speed limits in Australia. Interior is really nice as well, although i am still getting used to the interface, bluetooth was really worth it though. Kind of regret going with the 17inch wheels though, probably have to upgrade to 18inch or 19inch to really give it a good look.

i looked at the Benz, its not a bad car but it just feels a bit too cheap for the money you are paying, really did not like the interior as well

the BMW was okay, although i really dont like the exterior and the interior was not too flash either. The options i wanted were also a lot more expensive, It was definitely a bit more sporty out of the three but the main problem for me is that in Australia, there are just way too many BMW's now

best choice is to take a test drive of all three and then make up your mind

cresto

-PXG- said:
100_1516.jpg

- My Japanese Coach
- Gears of War 2 hoodie
where the hell did you get that jacket!?!??!?!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Ended up getting my copy of Little Big Planet 4 days ago at a mom and pop gaming shop in Hong Kong's Golden Center.

For $50!

Go get em!

Zyzyxxz

MarkMan said:
Ended up getting my copy of Little Big Planet 4 days ago at a mom and pop gaming shop in Hong Kong's Golden Center.

For $50!

Go get em!

well too bad I'm not in Hong Kong, sigh I miss the computer malls there.

Unfortunately for those of us in the USA we have to wait until the 28th of this month due to delay

Vorador

Banned
A while ago my imported copy of Armored Core 4 Answer finally arrived, and cheaper to boot that if i bought it here when it's released.

e5641488.jpg

Aaand i bought a Asus Xonar D2X sound card to spice up my rig. The onboard sound card wasn't bad, but only stereo capabilities for optical output was a letdown.

7c6fad81.jpg

Vorador

Banned
LiK said:
impressions?

There is a thread of impressions somewhere. But in short (played around 8 missions and a few duels) is far better than AC4 so far. A lot more equipment and ACs, more customization options, a few new gameplay additions, etc. If you hated AC4 it's sequel it's not going to make you change of opinion, but if you liked it enough, For Answer is better all around.

LiK

Vorador said:
There is a thread of impressions somewhere. But in short (played around 8 missions and a few duels) is far better than AC4 so far. A lot more equipment and ACs, more customization options, a few new gameplay additions, etc. If you hated AC4 it's sequel it's not going to make you change of opinion, but if you liked it enough, For Answer is better all around.

yea, i think people said this is better than the previous one. i guess i'll wait for more reviews. thanks.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Blu_LED said:
Where did you guys get it?

http://ncsx.com/

But they are sold out now.

From their website
Little Big Planet
As of Friday evening, we were expecting a restock shipment of LBP (first printing) today but Sony has recalled all shipments that were in the channel. Sadly, the copies that were recalled will likely be destroyed.
In related news, we were tracking shipments over the weekend and saw that most customers received their USPS Express Mail shipments on Saturday. If you selected UPS Overnight shipping, please note that the delivery date will be today since UPS does not move packages over the weekend unless a separate Saturday fee is charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom