• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

dead space LE

deadspacele.jpg

DJ GT-S

Banned
Netto-kun said:
- PSP-3000 Value Pack
- Bleach: Heat Soul 5 and Phantasy Star Portable
- Case for the PSP

SSL21259.jpg

SSL21260.jpg

So pretty.:D But I forgot to buy a screen protector for the PSP, so I'll be picking it up for tomorrow.

I had (still have) an Inner Pouch Portable like that (but black), but I didn't quite like it, it was too big, so I got an Easy Pouch Portable and I'm much happier :)

pCeSlAyEr

Got these bad boys from work, all of them labeled not working.
IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

There were 6 of them... but No. 6 was the only one that had a good blue polarizer... so it was dismembered for parts.

IMG_2821.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

81" :D :D :D

Netto-kun

B-Genius said:
God, I miss Japan. Between 10 and 15 quid for a used PSP game like PSP (hehe) would mean I'd be at the game store every weekend. Amazing.

How is Bleach btw? I remember the first one had a bit of a rocky framerate...
Haven't played any of the other Heat the Soul games, so I have no idea. But so far, I haven't had any problems with the framerate yet. Right now I am still trying to get used with the control and executing some of the combos. The tag-battle system isn't too bad either.:D

DJ GT-S said:
I had (still have) an Inner Pouch Portable like that (but black), but I didn't quite like it, it was too big, so I got an Easy Pouch Portable and I'm much happier :)
Oh, I just picked the first and cheapest pouch that I saw, so I didn't even notice whether they had a different kind or not.:lol

DJ GT-S

Banned
Netto-kun said:
Oh, I just picked the first and cheapest pouch that I saw, so I didn't even notice whether they had a different kind or not.:lol

The Easy Pouch Portable is a soft drawstring bag that's MUCH more compact and discrete than the inner pouch portable, yet it still packs mucho padding, and is made of a classier faux-leather material.

JEKKI

hella whoo! I decided to join the Kool Kontrollers Klub!!

2vjvnnp.jpg

more good news... I got paid today!!

paychecks! yeay~!!

I was gonna take $20 out of it to buy Wipeout HD, but I'm too lazy to update my PS3 firmware.

so... I spent my $20 on something better!!!!

34pjaiw.jpg

hook it up!!!

n8NMONSTER said:
MARSUPILAMI[img]

Mine just arrived recently too. :)[/QUOTE]nasty n8~!!

jaydogg691

This is part one of my Pick-Ups for this month. There's so many games!!!

Got these from TRU's B2G1 Free deal. Star Wars is just a placeholder. I'm deciding on which game to get.
DSC05014.jpg

I also got SOCOM. I was going to get it at TRU, but they ran out of SOCOM/Headset bundles. Got this at GameDude (I love that place).
DSC05020.jpg

DSC05016.jpg

I'm gonna be broke by the end of this month.

jaydogg691 said:
This is part one of my Pick-Ups for this month. There's so many games!!!

Got these from TRU's B2G1 Free deal. Star Wars is just a placeholder. I'm deciding on which game to get.

I also got SOCOM. I was going to get it at TRU, but they ran out of SOCOM/Headset bundles. Got this at GameDude (I love that place).
DSC05016.jpg

I'm gonna be broke by the end of this month.
How's the headset? Is it really worth it if I already have the Warhawk one?

Is it worth me going through the trouble to buy Socom, and then selling the game on eBay?

Kai Ozu

distantmantra said:
How is the game so far? My copy should be here Saturday. Also, did you get the Trans-Am bonus DVD?

It's ok for a Gundam game but it's not as good looking as Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T.(this game runs at 30fps) The best part of it is the QuickTime events they look really flashy. And no Trans am DVD sadly. =(

jaydogg691

Blu_LED said:
How's the headset? Is it really worth it if I already have the Warhawk one?

Is it worth me going through the trouble to buy Socom, and then selling the game on eBay?
I haven't tried the Warhawk headset, but it is better than the MGS4 headset. I've only used it in Resistance 2 and everyone heard me nice and clear. The standalone headset is $50, so if you end up selling SOCOM you can get money back. The headset is the only reason I got SOCOM.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
yoyo doodz! So I went out today to get Saint's Row 2 to fend me off till Mother 3 drops... And I got Little Big Planetas well. :D

The saturn usb pad is new too, got it a couple of days ago. The whiskey was recommended to me from a friend of mine, then later here on gaf as well, so it is surely a hit. I also got to pick up Yakuza 2(impulse, didn't finish the first one) and Maximo(!), which I've been looking for.

A great day for everyone, excluding my wallet... And I might not be able to eat by the end of the month.. :\

111ug68.jpg

Kai Ozu said:
It's ok for a Gundam game but it's not as good looking as Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T.(this game runs at 30fps) The best part of it is the QuickTime events they look really flashy. And no Trans am DVD sadly. =(

I really enjoyed Yuke's Votoms game on the PS2, so I'm hoping their take on Gundam 00 is just as fun. I preordered with NCSX the day they made it available, so the Trans-Am DVD should be included with my copy.

h3ro

Brobzoid said:
yoyo doodz! So I went out today to get Saint's Row 2 to fend me off till Mother 3 drops... And I got Little Big Planetas well. :D

The saturn usb pad is new too, got it a couple of days ago. The whiskey was recommended to me from a friend of mine, then later here on gaf as well, so it is surely a hit. I also got to pick up Yakuza 2(impulse, didn't finish the first one) and Maximo(!), which I've been looking for.

A great day for everyone, excluding my wallet... And I might not be able to eat by the end of the month.. :\

111ug68.jpg

Ooh European version of LBP... you better hold on to that... TIGHTLY... for the next few weeks. :lol

Echoes

A huge and fantastic month for me, so far.

warhammer-loot.jpg

srwzloot.jpg

wariolbploot.jpg

megamansgbcloot.jpg

Games:
  • Mega Man Powered Up
  • Mega Man Starforce Leo
  • Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblin
  • Hotel Dusk
  • Fifa 09
  • Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
  • Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
  • Super Robot Wars Z
  • Captain Tsubasa GCN
  • Final Fantasy 5 Advance
  • Wario Land: Shake It!
  • Little Big Planet
  • Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (near GBA)
  • Mega Man II (the one that's showing in the screen)

Misc.:
  • As You Like it, by Shakespeare
  • Emma, by Jane Austen
  • Viva Pinata 2 Prime Official Guide

Gagaman

Been a rather expensive month.

16la46.jpg

Playstation 3 60GB model, second hand from Gamestation. Came with Uncharted, Spiderman 3 on Blu-Ray (below) and a 2 year guarantee.

The Fighting Stick was in GAME's sale nice and cheap, so what the hell, it's good enough for me.

14oc6q8.jpg

Most of these were from a Curry's sale. Odama was in Gamestation "pre-owned" but had never been opened, sweet. Aqua Teen was a measly £3 (most likely for a reason).

34rccqo.jpg

Got these from genkivideogames.com, first time I've bought from them.

w7bfar.jpg

Saw this in Zavvi today for £40, and they only had one copy left, so I couldn't resist.

marwan

Banned
w7bfar.jpg

Saw this in Zavvi today for £40, and they only had one copy left, so I couldn't resist.[/QUOTE]

please tell me it's available on Bluray too!!!!!!!!! i would rush out the door now!

Nitemare1

Costanza said:
Why would you buy Indy 4 on DVD instead of Blu-ray?

It was an epic fail. I'm in a small town (only one place that sells BR) and I thought they were sold out when i got there on my lunch break. So I settled for the DVD. Went back tonight and they had plenty of copies. Turns out they had not put them out yet when i was there Tuesday at noon. Feel free to mock me. I've earned it!
I'll probably grab it tomorrow anyway and give the dvd to my brother in law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom