• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSnake

2927034113_4ab1d5650a_o.jpg

2927034207_4e989a401e_o.jpg

Kapsama

Nothing much this month. Just a classic of my PS1 collection :)lol ) and a basic SE phone from T-Mobile that I wanted to "explore"

r0cm14.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
dragonlife29 said:
That's genius! Where'd you print out the slips?
I printed the slips out at my school on there laser printers, and I got the slips from here:
http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cat_id=13

Worked out great, only hitch is that I can't find a cover for my DS Rumble pak, but other then that, every thing works fine.

Oh, one thing I should say also, if you want to get a GBA Manual to fit in a DS box, you are going to have to cut a bit of the plastic inside though.

Arch

Costanza said:
yo awesome plate dude. that shit is totally gonna get you laid

Good thing we live in a world where girls base who they're sleeping with on what's on the dude's license plate!

Nah, you're right, it's probably the anti poon. So it's a good thing I have a girlfriend, huh?

Google

Arch said:
Good thing we live in a world where girls base who they're sleeping with on what's on the dude's license plate!

Nah, you're right, it's probably the anti poon. So it's a good thing I have a girlfriend, huh?

Seriously though...

You lease a car for under $300 a month, and decide to get that plate...

Arch

Google said:
Seriously though...

You lease a car for under $300 a month, and decide to get that plate...

Err, not leasing, I own it. And it's more than $300 a month.

From what I've gathered, it seems that most of GAF is certainly ashamed of being a gamer, which I could understand with most of the negative stereotypes that come with it, but this is just a license plate, something funny that I wanted to get.

OK, some of these are from the end of september.

Some new blu-rays

buynew01.jpg

And some games (not pictured: Dead Space)

buynew02.jpg

And my new television: Sony Bravia Full-HD 46 inch

buynew03.jpg

buynew04.jpg

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I wish mine had "SPEKTAKEL IN OVERVLOED!" rather than the horrid Australian ratings label (Which looks even worse on the smaller BRD case art).

mwwprt.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Router said:
I wish mine had "SPEKTAKEL IN OVERVLOED!" rather than the horrid Australian ratings label (Which looks even worse on the smaller BRD case art).

http://i33.tinypic.com/mwwprt.jpg[/IMG]

:lol "spectacle in abundance"

Neo 007

Router said:

mwwprt.jpg

Got this last week also..Awesome video and sound sampling.
Awesome movie.

LiK

thank you for the Raiden pics, you made me feel better about my purchase, lol. btw, i havent opened him yet but it looks like he's a tad more poseable than Snake.

-viper-

Banned
10102008001839.jpg

Nokia 6220. My second phone ever! Replacing my k610i which I've had for almost two years.

I'd show the actual picture of the phone if I had another camera; so I just took it with the in built 5 megapixel camera.

The quality is pretty damn good.

LiK

Spike said:
It's the strategy guide. I saw it at EB today, and there is an art section in the back.

ohhh, pretty good art. i'll need to check it out. i thought it was the preorder artbook

Tiefooz

-viper- said:
10102008001839.jpg

Nokia 6220. My second phone ever! Replacing my k610i which I've had for almost two years.

I'd show the actual picture of the phone if I had another camera; so I just took it with the in built 5 megapixel camera.

The quality is pretty damn good.

Oh god, we have the same desk. :D

october08a.jpg

X Edge. Bought solely for Etna and her Prinny, although Morrigan
's Tits
was also a big draw. Rather unplayed atm, due to LBP beta. Also, the amount of DLC available for this game (although free) is phenomenal. No idea what half of it does, though. Seems to give items and moves?

october08b.jpg

In the end, I couldn't resist the Sonicles. Bah. Curse you, Bioware, for mixing Sonic and my favourite genre! I'm not convinced by it, honestly. The battle system feels rather clumsy, and ultimately I'd rather play it with the D-pad and buttons than the stylus. There's absolutely potential there, but it's hidden somewhat. Oh, and the 3D models are shocking. That FMV of Sonic running to a new location is awful. I was hoping for proper 2D animation :( Disappointing, or it would be if my Sonexpectations weren't already so low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom