• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

-PXG- said:
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/xsgamer/100_1482.jpg

Made a thread about it, people bitched and criticized like no other.

Glory hole....:lol[/QUOTE]

THAT'S RIGHT! now it's all sweet and delicious again :lol

Doc Evils

16gamae.jpg

total cost me £134.

Hero said:
What the hell is that game? Darkstalkers characters and Etna? Please explain.

It's a crossover RPG with characters from 5 different developers. Don't recognise all the characters, but the developers are... *gets box* ... Gust, Capcom, Nippon Ichi Software, Bandai-Namco Games and Idea Factory... although this game itself is from Compile Heart.

It's a sprite-based RPG with a Megaman Battle Network style grid system, ability chaining, etc etc... hard to really explain :p

Hero

Android18a said:
It's a crossover RPG with characters from 5 different developers. Don't recognise all the characters, but the developers are... *gets box* ... Gust, Capcom, Nippon Ichi Software, Bandai-Namco Games and Idea Factory... although this game itself is from Compile Heart.

It's a sprite-based RPG with a Megaman Battle Network style grid system, ability chaining, etc etc... hard to really explain :p

Ahh, I see, thanks. Just another game we won't ever see in the west.

JEKKI

n8NMONSTER said:
Newest Adds:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/2929122390_a16ce3ce2e.jpg[img]

Proto Man Mode.

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3073/2928261865_79b7ff2fa1.jpg[img]

And Endless Attack Mode. :)[/QUOTE]nasty n8~!!

rc213

No gaming stuff yet but I got a iPod Touch 2G & Case!

16GB iPod Touch 2nd Generation in a temp silicon case and Nu Form for the 2G received today!

16GB iPod Touch 2G in the Nu Form front & back!

Beq

Neo Member
n8NMONSTER said:
Newest Adds:

2929122390_a16ce3ce2e.jpg

Proto Man Mode.

I have tried, and many times.. But I can't not see the term "Manmode". Maybe its my subconscious tell me I am gay.

I really hope I am, guys are a lot easier to deal and interact with than women are.

Amir0x

Banned
LunchInOctoberSmall.jpg

I purchased Dragon Quest IV way back when it launched, but for some reason I forgot to take a picture back then so I threw it in with the rest of my purchases for this month. I still haven't played DQIV DS yet, though.

Repurchased Lost Odyssey to see if I can suffer the atrocious load times to get any further than I did the first time I had it. It was dirt cheap.

Liked Assassin's Creed a lot when I first had it, but for some reason traded it in. Again, dirt cheap so I got it.

Hope I like Silent Hill: Homecoming :(

IMG_1216.jpg

This was a total blind buy. I thought Shikigami II was great and I'm liking this one almost as much.
The level of game mode customization is staggering and "Extreme Mode 3" is spectacularly ridiculous.
I also bought Metal Slug and Sin and Punishment on VC.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I accidentally tires for the Yaris. :D

2rohqhj.jpg

nb97de.jpg

Just kidding. Those are for the back of a '57 Chevy drag car.

Netto-kun

Got back from TGS about an hour ago.

Waiting 30 minutes in line just to get into the Capcom Shop was totally worth it.

SSL21208.jpg
SSL21209.jpg

SSL21211.jpg

SSL21212.jpg

SSL21213.jpg

SSL21215.jpg
SSL21218.jpg

The shop also had a gray T-shirt from Mega Man 9, showing all 8 Robot Master in their sprite forms, too bad it was sold out.

Hopefully for tomorrow, I wont be buying too many stuffs from the Square Enix Shop.:lol

Moz La Punk said:
Just bought from someone, Japanese saturn with 7 games :D Words cannot describe how happy I am.
Nice. I love me some J-Saturn.

Are you a shmup fan at all? Soukyugurentai gets my highest recommendation.

vetrox

neopokekun said:
Drakborgen 2
pickup_augsept08_c.jpg

Expansion set to the classic board game Drakborgen (released in the US as Dungeonquest), great condition to considering it came out 20 years ago. In the US the expansion set was split in two (Dungeonquest Heroes and Dungeon Quest Catacombs).

How did you get your hands on that? Awesome game, grattis fan.

Ecto311

Dave1988 said:

Who knows, instead of posting something to add to the conversation they post warnings. The picture you have is too close to being stock I bet. It looks like it was done with a scanner or something. But it was close enough to get someone to care.

ddcrxc.jpg

Gears is getting changed for the limited edition. Lost odyssey was at target for $14 so I thought I would give it a shot and electroplankton was found at a garage sale for $3 in mint condition.

october08c.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I already have 90+ hours on the Japanese version, but I wanted it in English, and I'd gotten tired of waiting for an official "PAL" release for Disgaea 3. The PS3 being region unlocked is the best thing Sony ever did. I'll need a virtual credit card or something to buy the DLC from the US PSStore, though. Entropay or something, unless anyone can recommend a better alternative :)

Yazan

Android18a said:
october08c.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I already have 90+ hours on the Japanese version, but I wanted it in English, and I'd gotten tired of waiting for an official "PAL" release for Disgaea 3. The PS3 being region unlocked is the best thing Sony ever did. I'll need a virtual credit card or something to buy the DLC from the US PSStore, though. Entropay or something, unless anyone can recommend a better alternative :)

You can use your European card to buy things from US/Japanese stores. The only thing you need is to create an American account. I've bought several things with my Swedish Visa (SOTN, BC:Rearmed, LocoRoco etc.).

AllGamer

I'll need a virtual credit card or something to buy the DLC from the US PSStore, though. Entropay or something, unless anyone can recommend a better alternative :)

How about an actual credit card?...

Agent Ironside said:
Bottom mounted psu booooooo. The case looks nice, I hate building with it though.

You better be playing FC2 on that 260 k?

I agree. Not too fond of the bottom mounted psu. The Antec and Cooler Master I bought in April came like that.

I also dislike non-modular power supplies (looks at his PC Power and Cooling 750w).

botkiller

Spiderjericho said:
I agree. Not too fond of the bottom mounted psu. The Antec and Cooler Master I bought in April came like that.

I also dislike non-modular power supplies (looks at his PC Power and Cooling 750w).
Just curious, what's wrong with bottom mounted power supplies? Do they make cable management harder or something?

Jason

octpickup6.jpg

60GB, back from repairs.
Receiving coffin -> receiving replacement system only took a week. Kudos to MTC.

octpickup7.jpg

Sega USB Pad
Joining the club. :D

octpickup8.jpg

Setting for Honey and Clover episode 19 (77 sheets)

kuYuri

Android18a said:
october08c.jpg

US PSN card?

Strider2K99 said:
US PSN card?

This is the option I have taken. Via ebay, since it's the only damned place on the interweb which seems to have them.

I can't use a regular credit card, because they all need US addresses for the US store :( But I finally found a US PSN card, so it's all good now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom