• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
I buy too many shirts from shirt.woot

2ev85s1.jpg

kagete

Finally! I got a 37" Panasonic Viera and a 360 last week. The TV is actually too big for my small bedroom but I love it! I also got some extra controllers, points, and a few games. Sorry for getting Live instead of 2K, the last basketball game I played and liked was Live '01 so I didn't really want to try out 2K9.

DSC_8932.jpg

DSC_8933.jpg

SA400023Large.jpg

Red 360 controller :D

Finally replacing my near 3 year old controller because the sticks were beginning to grind instead of move slowly. Feels weird, the old one was worn smooth, this one is all rough.

also, D-pad feels the same as the old one.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Holy fuck, guys, if you're gonna quote someones pic, at least remove the image tags so you don't have to see the same image 10 times in succession.

Butane123

Kinda an old picture, but.....

oct1.jpg

My laptop died on me, so I finally decided to get a Macbook. Got a TI-89, thing is a godsend for me. Also got Mega Man 9, but decided not to take a pic of the title screen.

Yep, I'm broke now.

-Winnie-

Butane123 said:
Kinda an old picture, but.....

oct1.jpg

My laptop died on me, so I finally decided to get a Macbook. Got a TI-89, thing is a godsend for me. Also got Mega Man 9, but decided not to take a pic of the title screen.

Yep, I'm broke now.

Umm... did you know there's going to be a Macbook refresh in what, 3 days? D:

Butane123

-Winnie- said:
Umm... did you know there's going to be a Macbook refresh in what, 3 days? D:
I've actually have had it for almost a month now, so not at that time, no. Plus, since my only computer was literally completely dead, I was in the "I NEED A COMPUTER NOW!" mode. I also got this at a good price, so I'm not too irked if there's a refresh right now.

Nakazato

Butane123 said:
I've actually have had it for almost a month now, so not at that time, no. Plus, since my only computer was literally completely dead, I was in the "I NEED A COMPUTER NOW!" mode. I also got this at a good price, so I'm not too irked if there's a refresh right now.
Still a great pick up

Netto-kun

Drkirby said:
I still want some ;-;

If I give you $15, would you buy and ship me 6 cans?
Oh, didn't get to read your reply till now since I was at TGS. The fun from TGS is over now, and I have no idea where else to get these energy tank drinks from.:lol

And well, I really did waste my money on rather useless stuffs when I took a look at the Square Enix Shop!

SSL21257.jpg

SSL21258.jpg

No PSP-3000 for me this month!

Fireflu

Swedomu said:
70118838_1.jpg

This was expensive. But since a guy bought the only copy beside this known for 1250 £ i am still glad.
Holy crap, i am unbelievably jealous of you! ive been desperately searching everywhere for at least a used copy let alone a brand freaking new copy!! may i ask where you found this glorious game?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Few pick ups are from the last week of September but I could bring 'em home from my parents' only today... freakin' finally :)

This week:

Got this back from my old UK flat... never thought I'd see it again, sooo glad!
It probably doesn't fetch much at all on Ebay but it's still kinda nice, isn'it? :)

JEKKI

whooo! I went to the Triumvir sponsored Street Fighter tournament!!

look what they gave me!

2zj99b4.jpg

closeup:

jjpaqf.jpg

then I gotta another new CD... recommended to me from another gaming board

281x094.jpg

lastly I ate at Jollibees for the first time ever... after hearing so much about the place.

eh... it's whatever... yumburger!!

5fjbsp.jpg

JEKKI

gray_fox224 said:
You always post delicious food. How do you stay in shape:D
gym 3 days a week yo... and a little bboying too

and I carry a pedometer around with me too lol... just for kicks tho, not that I really pay attention to it

I actually posted the pedometer in a previous pickup thread :D

Saturday's pick-ups:

IMG_0051.jpg

I've been wanting to read Dreams From my Father for a while now, so I decided to pick it up. I got Balthier on my first try and the little laser mouse is for my G4 PowerBook.

JEKKI

haunts said:
tight, how was it? did you enter?
it was pretty cool, 32 ppl entered and I overheard it was the biggest turnout so far for a SFIV tournament.

They also had a 3S teams tourney and a GGXXAC teams as well... I think sum1 held a Melty Blood thing too.

I didnt wanna enter or stay long but I ended up signing up for SFIV anyways... it jus sucked coz I ended up staying there for like 7 hours when I only wanted to be there for like 1.5... I lost my first match, won my next match in the losers bracket, then was finally peaced out in the 3rd set of my next match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom