• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OT of tourney level scrubs, wait, does that make any sense?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The following people, Vice, Rikichi, notworksafe and akachan. Either invite me to your replay channel or play against me some time. Kadey1up.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
notworksafe said:
Tryouts! Now I'm nervous! :lol

It's okay. I'm not that good. I can hit a few links here and there.

kenryu.gif

KiNeSiS

Banned
I thought ya'll were complaining recently that kadey isn't a scrub?

Whatever the case, if someone drops out I want in.

Acid08

Banned
PSN: Acid08
Region: US West Coast

Can't wait to participate.

Edit: DAMMIT. Of course I don't get in in time :(. What're the chances of a second one happening?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
As of right now, I'll be lucky to play an hour a week but I am usually playing around 7 to 12 PM Eastern time frame.

notworksafe

Cool! Well hopefully I catch you online. Can I send you an invite to my replay channel and you can watch it whenever? That might be easier...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright. All spots are accounted for.

Once things are finalized, dates and stuff will be revealed. Meanwhile, I suggest people practice or something.

hxa155

Kadey said:
Alright. All spots are accounted for.

Once things are finalized, dates and stuff will be revealed. Meanwhile, I suggest people practice or something.

We're scrubs. We don't practice. :D

Kaako

Felium Defensor
hxa155 said:
We're scrubs. We don't practice. :D
Yo I haven't played for what feels like an eternity now haha. I'll be so ready for this tourney no doubt.
My goal: pull off a successful FADC fail Ultraaa during a tense situation hahaha.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is the player listing.

1.Tiger uppercut=Biggz124

2.Nakazato=FFXI_Isamu
3.Kaako=Kaako
4.Razor210=Razor210
5.Eissan=Eissan
6.Xintin=Xintin
7.Arol=Arolisci
8.Dave1988=Dave1988
9.Ploid 3.0=Ploid
10.Edgeward=Edgeward34
11.Rikichi=RikichiX
12.notworksafe=notworksafe
13.biosnake20=callmehgod
14.gyrian=gyrian
15.miragith=miragith
16.treb=treble05
17.hxa155=hxa155
18.happy phantom=tiimmay
19.flek=fleko
20.the_id=the_id
21.chryz=chryZ-US
22.-mikey-=clown-prince
23.spiderjerusalem=Spiderthemad
24.dunpeald=dunpeal-1
25.mightykac=mightkac
26.tobiasboon=tobiasboon
27.lumix=nezumiiro
28.kinesis=mikeisthaillest
29.acid08=acid08
30.alba=alba17
31.AAK=AAK0924
32.captmcblack=captmcblack

Destiny or rather my little niece, will decide who plays who. :D

AAK

So I've been playing online recently and have come to the conclusion that the second I'm knocked down the match is over, because whenever someone does a cross-up it's the end for me.
:lol

Oh man I'm gonna be so free.

Back to Tekken.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's going to be interesting. Especially since I saw what certain people are capable of due to the tryouts.

This could be a good thing. Some of you will stick with the game and get much better. You can look back at this tourney and see how far you have gotten.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yes. Congrats to those whom made it in.

OP updated once again! Now we'll need to figure out dates.

DunpealD

I won't be around from 5-9 August so whoever is fighting against me we'd have to decide on the day of match either before or after that time period and when exactly.

Also thanks for all the hard work Kadey.

alba

Little is the new Big
It appears like I made it in finally and didn't notice at first :lol

LETS DO THIS GAFscrubs!

Ploid 3.0

Kaako said:
I'm so down with that. Dan is my boi.

I decided on picking Dan and I haven't even picked him in SSF4 until this weekend. Had to figure out his moves, same for sagat. I had to ask people on gafchat what the tiger scar command was because it was left out of the book. Sagat is a bit too easy to win with though so it would be less fun than picking dan. Also Dan's jump taunt floats, it's way too funny. I will taunt a lot, I hope people don't take me seriously. It's all in good fun, scrub tourney.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
OP updated. Match ups posted.

Contract your opponent and set up the games. If you need me to host and capture, just pm me.

285ztd.png

Edgeward

Xintin, I'm available anytime between 7-10 pst on weekdays and very flexible on weekends. I'm the west coast. Let me know on here or PSN, Edgeward34.

AAK

Umm, sorry if this has already been mentioned but what are the general rules for the tournament? Is it best of 3 matches and do we just simply inform Kadey who the victor was after?

Ploid 3.0

We don't have to have someone to record it right? Dave is a regular on gafchat I could get done with my fight quick.

Top Bottom