• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OT of tourney level scrubs, wait, does that make any sense?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He didn't. That's my fault. :lol Somebody said Eissan won his match. I thought it was between you two. Must have been talking about the Lumix match.

eissan

Hatchet Man said:
Hey Eissan your PM box is full, when do you want to have our match?

shit sorry :D I completely forgot about emptying the sucka out. how does this weekend, either saturday or sunday sound?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Great. Now we have top four. Send me your three likes and dislikes characters peoples!

Then beat each other up for the last two spots.

eissan

Kadey said:
Great. Now we have top four. Send me your three likes and dislikes characters peoples!

Then beat each other up for the last two spots.

i dont get it? lol I have to send you 3 likes and dislikes about ryu? or I have to send you my 3 choices for character? if its the latter then it's ryu, ryu and dont forget ryu :D.

eissan

Kadey said:
Three characters you like fighting three you don't.

gotcha!

1. dudley(very challenging for me :))
2. bison(fun match )
3. akuma(good ones are very hard to read)

dislikes:

1. blanka(fuck that troll!)
2. rufus(dont have enough match time against him)
3. adon(again not enough match time against him)

eissan

dragonballjoseph said:

nah its just one of those match ups I dont get a lot of game time with :).

also you always keep dodging me...I think you might be afraid but it's okay :) I guess you dont want to be put on blast :D

Kadey said:
Three characters you like fighting three you don't.

Like fighting:
- Guile (I like his pressure game, and how it makes me act/react)
- Balrog (same as guile)
- Akuma (great Akuma is fucking awesome to play against)

Hate fighting:
- Vega (fuck that guy)
- Dhalsim (keepawaykeepawaykeepawayteleport...ugh)
- Ryu (boring...but important to learn how to move without jumping/control space)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I suggest you guys practice up a bit before facing each other. It would be sad for anyone making it this far to get blown up because of taking your opponent for granted. All four of you up to this point can win. It's just a matter of knowing your matchups. That's why those videos are there. :D

vulva

eissan said:
so! happy when do you wanna play our match? tomorrow (monday)? does that work? let me know :)
my ps3 is dead. I'm gonna try to have it repaired sometime this week, but that rules me out of competing until atleast next week =(

rikichi

damn, pretty busy this weekend and the beginning of next week.

Might be able to this next Wednesday. ill PM you about the status and let you know exactly what time to play, so long it doesn't interfere with your time as well.

vulva

my ps3 is completely dead and I can't afford a new one. I'm forced to withdraw from the tournament it seems.

Best of luck to everyone.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's alright. Stuff happens. By way of something, something, Gutter Trash is back in. So it's going to be GT vs Eissan. Titties versus no shoes.

vulva

Kadey said:
It's alright. Stuff happens. By way of something, something, Gutter Trash is back in. So it's going to be GT vs Eissan. Titties versus no shoes.
probably naive of me, but I really thought I had a chance too =\

I was so excited about that artbook haha =(

eissan

so I am playing gutter trash?

GT when do you wanna play? let me know :)

Happy Phantom said:
probably naive of me, but I really thought I had a chance too =\

I was so excited about that artbook haha =(

we can play to see if you could have beat me :) send me a friend invite when you get your ps3 fixed, we'll play some matches :)

vulva

eissan said:
so I am playing gutter trash?

GT when do you wanna play? let me know :)

we can play to see if you could have beat me :) send me a friend invite when you get your ps3 fixed, we'll play some matches :)
I can play you on 360 sometime if you want. my roommate's cool with me using her xbl account

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If you have a 360, you can play on that for the tournament matches. I'm not really concerned with recording now.

eissan

Happy Phantom said:
oh snap I'm still in it? wicked!

yo eissan, I'm busy tonight, but are you cool with xbl tomorrow night?

as in thursday? ya that should work as long as it's later in the night(I am in central NA) so any time after 9:30PM will work for me :)

vulva

cool, hopefully that works! She's having a gentleman over that night, so as long as I'm not in their way all should be well :p

eissan

Happy Phantom said:
cool, hopefully that works! She's having a gentleman over that night, so as long as I'm not in their way all should be well :p

hey add me anytime on xbl gt is: eissan

eissan

Happy Phantom said:
=( were the taunts needed?

gg

sorry haha I didnt know how else to motivate you to come out of your defensive play :D. that's what happens when you play too many online matches.

I won 3-0. GGs

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Everything is updated. :D

Congrats to Eissan for making it to the end. A Sagat or a Blanka player awaits.

eissan

Kadey said:
Everything is updated. :D

Congrats to Eissan for making it to the end. A Sagat or a Blanka player awaits.

Thanks Kadey! the tourney has been a real good one! hopefully I can get dat fight money when all is said and done! I hope you run alot more tourney's for us on gaf as it is a lot more fun than playin people on live or psn and having them spam DP :D(see what I did there :p).

on that note, have the other 2 guys played each other yet?

eissan said:
captmblack and rikichi you guys play yet?
We're supposed to be playing this weekend. I PMed him and he said he'd let me know if we're getting it in today or tomorrow, so I'm ready for whatever!

rikichi

Sorry dude again for the delay. Will not be able to do this today as I'm out of town until wednesday. Late notice. Thanks for the patience.

Top Bottom