• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OT of tourney level scrubs, wait, does that make any sense?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
9 to 10 somewhere? I think I need two sets of matches from you. It shouldn't take more than like 15 minutes or so. All you have to do is play them in order and my capture does the rest.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sounds good. Just captured Hatchet's matches. :D

Hamchan. I just need your matches against Spider and I'm good. Out for a little while now.

Lumix

I am still around.

I just have been occupied with a recent death in my family, and was out of town for her funeral.
SSF4 was the last thing on my mind, the past two weeks.

eissan

Lumix said:
I am still around.

I just have been occupied with a recent death in my family, and was out of town for her funeral.
SSF4 was the last thing on my mind, the past two weeks.

oh sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your family.

let me know whenever is good, I dont think anyone is going to mind if our games gets delayed. life> video games.

ChryZ

rikichi said:
i'll be on tomorrow chryz between 12pm-5pm PST.
Fucking timezones,

12:00:00 Noon Sunday September 5, 2010 in PST8PDT converts to
07:00:00 p.m. Sunday September 5, 2010 in GMT

... looks about right, no? I'll be on tonight.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
After Lumix plays Eissan, I'll need four sets of matches to complete this current bracket. Then we'll be playing for the top four. It's getting near the end!

eissan

Kadey said:
After Lumix plays Eissan, I'll need four sets of matches to complete this current bracket. Then we'll be playing for the top four. It's getting near the end!

yup! cant wait! we are coming to the home stretch!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I would say I sold my PS3 too soon, but my rice cooker and iPod disagree.

eissan

Lumix said:
Is 7:30 PM PST (either today or tomorrow) an okay time for our matches, Eissan?

if by today or tomorrow you mean saturday or sunday um I think it would work better on sunday if it was a little later? I have a birthday party tonight I have to goto(I am in CST so 7:30 is actually 9:30 for me) and tomorrow I have soccer playoffs at 7-9 and probably wont get home till at least 10.

can we do it sunday at about 9pm PST? I will add you to my friends list right away incase we catch each other online before then

eissan

lumix are we still playing tonight? I got home earlier than expected so I can go anytime. Shoot me a pm on here if you can play tonight

eissan

GG's Lumix,

went like this:

first game:

eissan(ryu) 2 - Lumix(guy) 0

second game:

eissan(ryu) 2 - Lumix(guile) 0

third game:

eissan(ryu) 2 - Lumix(rog) 0

sorry for the shitty play, I was playin on a 50 inch plasma and I couldnt pull shit off.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well. Whenever you guys feel like beating each other up. Prizes aren't going anywhere and the secret boss is busy getting drunk so whatever.

vulva

Despite it really being able to go either way, I managed to pull off a win against gutter trash. So I guess I'm top 4 now

2 - 0 for happy phantom

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Rikichi and Dunpeal have to play their matches so we can complete top four. I haven't seen Dunpeal in nearly a month so I don't know what's up with him.

Oh. I have a request also.

Top four. All of you tell me which three characters you like to face most and which three you do not.

about recording Matches. I still have my previous matches from the previous round
GG Happy Phantom!

I will accept the truth that I am a scrub

Top Bottom