• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OT of tourney level scrubs, wait, does that make any sense?

MightyKAC

Shout-outs to Kaako, the winner of our bouts 2-1, and good games afterward as well.

Now my next task is to find a way around....

DAT FOCUS!!!

:D

Kaako

Felium Defensor
MightyKAC said:
Shout-outs to Kaako, the winner of our bouts 2-1, and good games afterward as well.

Now my next task is to find a way around....

DAT FOCUS!!!

:D
Shhhhhhhh that's my secret weapon bro haha. Seriously some great games bro, even after our tourney rounds. Dat vega man, dat vegaaaaaa.

I forgot to send you gafchat invite...doing it right now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Looks like we need four more matches to move onto the next round. I think I need two more replays. Kaako and Happy.

Acid08

Banned
ACE 1991 said:
cr.hk for life! :lol

Good matches.
What can I say, the kick is fucking good :lol . I finally mastered how to cancel out of it after the first kick. Can't wait to try that out on Gyrian :D .

eissan

GG's Flek,

I won 2-0.

Kadey if you can add me on PSN or let me know when you are going to be on and I'll invite you to a replay channel.

Flek

Banned
Ok we played ouer game - eisan won 2:0. I totally sucked ;( well i guess thats wha tyou get for playing to mouch bb

thanks Kadey... looks like I'm jumping into the fire not knowin what I am getting into

what are the rules real quick ? my next fight is with razor but I would like a quick brief overview of the rules and character selection before I contact him

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's a free tournament so you can use whatever characters you want. Win two matches out of three and move onto the next bracket.

There are some good players in the tourney so it isn't just based on execution.

notworksafe

I love watching all the matches. Good idea Kadey! Also since Lumix beat the snot out of me, I'm now rooting for him to win it all! :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This may overlap into the random tournament which may then overlap into the GAF Weekly. Oh boy. :D

I don't think I can capture everything but I'll try.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Kadey said:
Looks like we need four more matches to move onto the next round. I think I need two more replays. Kaako and Happy.
Just got back from Pennsylvania. Once I see you online, I'll invite you to replay channel.

vulva

I beat Gyr. I was prepping myself for some Makoto, then he busts out this ridiculously good Dudley. I honestly just had one or two lucky guesses and got ahead. He should be advancing and not me ;(

Gyrian

Happy Phantom said:
I beat Gyr. I was prepping myself for some Makoto, then he busts out this ridiculously good Dudley. I honestly just had one or two lucky guesses and got ahead. He should be advancing and not me ;(

You are too kind.
If there were lucky guesses, then they were mine; I went much further than I had any right to.

Tourney's heating up, looking at the brackets. Give them hell, Happy. :]

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll try to be on tonight. No guarantees.

Somebody tell those four people to play their games! I'm about to unleash people on the sidelines.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll try to be on tonight.

Alright. Two matches left for the first bracket. I'll say this once. If games aren't played by the end of the week, I'm going to give those spots to other people. That means three people. I know Spider has been trying to contact his opponent. The other two should have played their games by now.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Me and Arol played our sets. It came down to the wire and I won 2-1.
I gotta give both sets of my replays to you Kadey when you sign on.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
OP updated.

I'll have to capture both errr all three of your games whenever. ^

Booted two or rather three people from the tournament. It's a wait and see approach for the replacements. Things are a little bit messy at the moment but we'll get it fixed. :D

DunpealD

Kadey said:
OP updated.

I'll have to capture both errr all three of your games whenever. ^

Booted two or rather three people from the tournament. It's a wait and see approach for the replacements. Things are a little bit messy at the moment but we'll get it fixed. :D

Just send me a message when you see me online. Shouldn't take too long to boot up SSFIV unless I need to find a save point at whatever game I'm playing.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Another.

Gutter Trash vs Razor210.
Gutter Trash wins 2-0
Match one
Match two

I just need Hamchan, Hatchet and Kaako's matches against KAC and we're totally done with the first brackets.

People can start playing the next bracket but do not play the Wake up ultras for life and onward matches yet.

Kadey said:
Another.

Gutter Trash vs Razor210.
Gutter Trash wins 2-0
Match one
Match two

I just need Hamchan, Hatchet and Kaako's matches against KAC and we're totally done with the first brackets.

People can start playing the next bracket but do not play the Wake up ultras for life and onward matches yet.

What time are you usually on ?

match 1, I wasn't playing on Control Scheme B and got confused why my HHS never came out than found out that my button config was set to Default lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
captmcblack said:
Kaako, when do you want to have our match? I'm usually able to be on late, so let me know!
Yup, late is good; I'm on Eastern time. Usually on about 10pm. Most days are good. See you online.

hamchan

Kadey said:
Kaako. I don't think your tourney matches are long enough. :D

Hamchan and Hatchet. Just you two left.

I think Hatchet and I might not be able to play until the weekend, since I'll be getting back quite late this entire week.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You are all fighting for these and then some.

rgvuaf.jpg

Top Bottom