• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Sorian to appear as a disgruntled old man sad about his string of losses in the last few seasons of gafia.
Blargonaut as the crazy old uncle
Retro as the somewhat-sane grandfather
Sophia as the robotic helper friend thing
RNH as the blond dude
and many more

batsnacks

EMGFIbq.gif

SkyOdin

So, as a newcomer to NeoGAF Mafia, how insane is this game going to be? Crazy in-joke heavy flavor with conventional roles? Completely nonsense roles? Going full bastard?

Palmer_v1

So, as a newcomer to NeoGAF Mafia, how insane is this game going to be? Crazy in-joke heavy flavor with conventional roles? Completely nonsense roles? Going full bastard?

It's not Normal, but it's not full on crazy-town bastard either. Everything in between is fair game.

SalvaPot

I am also tempted to run the Bachelor game, but I also want to play on the regular game AND I don't feel as confident in my meta-knowledge.

Sorian

Banned

Lots of in-jokes (though you'll understand most if you've been paying attention since you've been around) most roles are fine, a few outliers here and there to keep you all on your toes.

I could probably write a YA novel about that

Sorienne sat on a bench at the edge of the playground, reading her copy of Wuthering Heights. She absentmindedly twirled a lock of hair between her fingers. A small frown creased her face: why did the nearby frolicking children have to be so loud. Total disregard for keeping their skin and clothes spotless and unwrinkled! She looked down and smoothed a crease on her dress.

"Oh, Sorry-enne," a loud sing-song voice rang out.

Sorienne looked up to see Blargohnaut standing before her. Like her, Blarg also shunned physical activity, preferring to keep his blond hair slicked back and his clothes immaculate. Today he was wearing a striped blue shirt, dark grey slacks, and black Oxfords.

"Y-yes, Blarg," said Sorienne, instantly sitting up straighter. Inwardly she cursed her brief stutter. Mother would be displeased.

"I have something for you," Blarg smoothly said. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a small box.

Even though it was a fine spring day, Sorienne felt goosebumps forming on her arms. A gift, from Blarg! The other girls would be so jealous if they found out! She took a deep breath to calm her fluttering heart.

"F-for me?" she stammered, her voice barely more than a whisper. Oh, to be as eloquent as Father.

"Yes, yes," Blarg replied with a hint of impatience. He walked up and dropped the box into Sorienne's waiting hands.

Trying not to tremble, Sorienne placed her delicate fingers around the box and opened it. A glittering ring was inside. Despite her best efforts, Sorienne could not help but let out a non-ladylike squeal of delight.

"It's... it's..."

Before she could finish her sentence, a spray of water burst out of the ring and hit Sorienne right in the face.

Blarg cackled with mirth. "Oh you should see the look on your face," he chortled.

"Blargohnaut Wilfred Brunswick The Third, you are a dead man!" Sorienne screamed. Her makeup running down her face, her favourite blue dress ruined, she lunged towards the still-laughing Blarg.

Blarg jumped back just in the nick of time. "Yikes.gif!" He turned and ran, the snarling Sorienne in pursuit.

SalvaPot

Sorienne sat on a bench at the edge of the playground, reading her copy of Wuthering Heights. She absentmindedly twirled a lock of hair between her fingers. A small frown creased her face: why did the nearby frolicking children have to be so loud. Total disregard for keeping their skin and clothes spotless and unwrinkled! She looked down and smoothed a crease on her dress.

"Oh, Sorry-enne," a loud sing-song voice rang out.

Sorienne looked up to see Blargohnaut standing before her. Like her, Blarg also shunned physical activity, preferring to keep his blond hair slicked back and his clothes immaculate. Today he was wearing a striped blue shirt, dark grey slacks, and black Oxfords.

"Y-yes, Blarg," said Sorienne, instantly sitting up straighter. Inwardly she cursed her brief stutter. Mother would be displeased.

"I have something for you," Blarg smoothly said. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a small box.

Even though it was a fine spring day, Sorienne felt goosebumps forming on her arms. A gift, from Blarg! The other girls would be so jealous if they found out! She took a deep breath to calm her fluttering heart.

"F-for me?" she stammered, her voice barely more than a whisper. Oh, to be as eloquent as Father.

"Yes, yes," Blarg replied with a hint of impatience. He walked up and dropped the box into Sorienne's waiting hands.

Trying not to tremble, Sorienne placed her delicate fingers around the box and opened it. A glittering ring was inside. Despite her best efforts, Sorienne could not help but let out a non-ladylike squeal of delight.

"It's... it's..."

Before she could finish her sentence, a spray of water burst out of the ring and hit Sorienne right in the face.

Blarg cackled with mirth. "Oh you should see the look on your face," he chortled.

"Blargohnaut Wilfred Brunswick The Third, you are a dead man!" Sorienne screamed. Her makeup running down her face, her favourite blue dress ruined, she lunged towards the still-laughing Blarg.

Blarg jumped back just in the nick of time. "Yikes.gif!" He turned and ran, the snarling Sorienne in pursuit.

Unbeknownst to them, they had been observed. From a nearby window the always sleepy Palmer_v2 was trying his best to contain a laugh. He kind of wished to be down there with them, playing in such a nice weather, but he had, once again, fell asleep in class and was given detention as a result. He went back to cleaning his desk.

Suddenly, the door behind him opened with a hard THUD. Palmer_v2 turned around a bit startled, but did his best to seem stoic.

"Palm! Palm!"- said his best friend, Noony, who was struggling to catch her breath. She took a moment before talking again- "He is here! The new principal is here! And he is the guy my mother won't stop talking about, remember him? He is the new principal! He is at the teachers lounge, want to meet him? Of course you want to!" - She grabbed his arm and pulled him from his desk, his cleaning cloth falling to the floor with a squishy sound.

"I am at detention, you can't just p-"- Palmer_v2 started to mutter but it was too late, he was in the hall and Noony had firmly trapped his arm in a mortal grip. Her long, brown hair was bouncing all over his face. He pretended to be annoyed by this, but the fruity smell was quite nice. He tried to not think too hard about what this thought meant.

As they approached the Teachers Lounge, more and more students seemed to have the same intentions as them. How did the rumors of the new Principal sparse so fast? Noony had the advantage that her mother was a teacher, but as good as Noony was at gossip, she couldn't be that effective.

Noony skillfully evaded all the obstacles in their way and somehow got them both to the very front of the lounge's entrance and, without a second thought, Noony opened it and closed the door behind them. It was a beautiful room adorned with mysterious sea creatures, beautiful yet menacing. A small kitchen and a vending machine was there to provide the teachers with their basic nourishment needs and a few sofas for teachers to rest their buttocks after a hard day. In the very center of the room was the looming figure of Cthulhu holding the 8 tools of protection and deception. The symbol of our school.

The teachers and staff gathered in the left corner of the room, excitedly talking to a new figure that seemed familiar to Palmer_v2. The loud sound of the door closing behind them got their attention. The talking suddenly stopped. The figure stood up and looked at them.

"Ah"- Palmer_v2 uttered.

Crab looked younger than he had imagined.

Sorian

Banned
Will there be a break between GAFia2 and S6?

Yes, S6 thread will probably go up halfway through Gafia 2 but after voting, sign-ups, last minute touches, confirmations, etc. There'll probably be a week or two delay.

Not until sales of the gafia vn with included ero scenes.

Ero scenes optional of course.

------

You know, if other plans for Gafia 3 fall through we could always do this children of GAF idea lol

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Yes, S6 thread will probably go up halfway through Gafia 2 but after voting, sign-ups, last minute touches, confirmations, etc. There'll probably be a week or two delay.

Ero scenes optional of course.

------

You know, if other plans for Gafia 3 fall through we could always do this children of GAF idea lol
If this pans out, I demand Giggabyte to be included!

Ty4on

Still space in Gafia 2?

I know I'm still fairly new but hopefully i can follow along.

No harm in signing up. Retro has said he is going to prioritize people that didn't play in the mid season games and even if you don't get a spot maybe Salva or someone else runs the bachelor party game.

RetroMG

I'm going to go ahead and close signups for Gafia 2. We have way more people signed up than can actually play. I'll say again: If someone wants to quickly design and host the Bachelor Party game, please let me know, and we can organize.

Palmer_v1

I'm going to go ahead and close signups for Gafia 2. We have way more people signed up than can actually play. I'll say again: If someone wants to quickly design and host the Bachelor Party game, please let me know, and we can organize.

How many spare players are there? What's a rough number?

RetroMG

It's a lower player count, so it wouldn't hurt to wait until Monday. Retro, once you've figured out who is in Gafia 2, post a list of the leftover players.

I'm going to go over the list one more time to double-check priority, then I'll post the rosters.

Thread will probably go up Thursday morning, with Role PMs on Thursday afternoon/evening.

Would any of the people spoiled on Gafia 2 want to play in Gafia 2.2: Electric Boogaloo?

Retro, Yeeny, Swamped? 11 is a bit low for player count.

I'm not spoiled for GAFia 2 :p. Anyway, if you need more players I would sign up but I also wouldn't mind a break after modding.

Top Bottom