• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

RetroMG

Correction to my previous statement: We have 36 players signed up as players and/or replacements, and 22 spots. So there will be 14 potential players for Gafia 2.5.

Palmer_v1

Correction to my previous statement: We have 36 players signed up as players and/or replacements, and 22 spots. So there will be 14 potential players for Gafia 2.5.

Okay, I'll mess with some stuff and throw it to Sorian and L_P, who can yell at me for bad game design before dance-fighting to decide how to split game-running and fluff-writing responsibilities. I will be using gafia names as well, which may or may not overlap with the Gafia 2 names being used!

RetroMG

The players for Gafia 2 are:
01. AbsolutBro [m]
02. Bowlie [m]
03. Bronx-man [m]
04. BananaSpacePrincess [f]
05. Burbeting [m]
06. CzarTim [m]
07. Fireblend [m]
08. Gryvan [m]
09. Hyperactivity [m]
10. Kalor [m]
11. Karu [m]
12. LaunchpadMcQ [m]
13. Nin1000 [m]
14. Ourobolus [m]
15. RobotNinjaHornets [m]
16. Roytheone [m]
17. Salvapot [m]
18. ScraftyDevil [f]
19. Terrabyte20xx [m]
20. Timeaisis [m]
21. Ty4on [m]
22. Xamtheking [m]

These brave souls have volunteered as replacements, if needed:
01. OceanicAir
02. Sophia
03. Lone_Prodigy
04. Camjo-Z
05. Kingkitty
06. WeeMadArthur
07. Flame_AC

Unfortunately, these poor souls were left out. To whoever runs Gafia 3, maybe consider these folks a priority, eh?
CrimsonFist
Batsnacks
Squidyj
Nukedeggs
StarSketch
ZippedPinHead
FlatEarthPandas

Apologies to those who did not get in. I really do feel bad about it. I wish I could take you all.

Palmer_v1

I might be down if there's a 2.5. Things seem to be picking up in life so I might play a little better than ass now.

Would these people please confirm if you will or will not play in an alternate Gafia 2.5 Bachelor Party themed game!

01. OceanicAir
02. Sophia
03. Lone_Prodigy
04. Camjo-Z
05. Kingkitty
06. WeeMadArthur
07. Flame_AC
08.CrimsonFist
09.Batsnacks
10.Squidyj
11. Nukedeggs
12. StarSketch
13. ZippedPinHead
14. FlatEarthPandas

That's 14, and Droplet makes 15. In particular, LP looks like he may not play because he wants to do fluff for 2.5.

Would these people please confirm if you will or will not play in an alternate Gafia 2.5 Bachelor Party themed game!

01. OceanicAir
02. Sophia
03. Lone_Prodigy
04. Camjo-Z
05. Kingkitty
06. WeeMadArthur
07. Flame_AC
08.CrimsonFist
09.Batsnacks
10.Squidyj
11. Nukedeggs
12. StarSketch
13. ZippedPinHead
14. FlatEarthPandas

That's 14, and Droplet makes 15. In particular, LP looks like he may not play because he wants to do fluff for 2.5.

I'll play if only to see the streak continue!

Sorian

Banned

01. OceanicAir
02. Sophia
03. Lone_Prodigy
04. Camjo-Z
05. Kingkitty
06. WeeMadArthur
07. Flame_AC
08.CrimsonFist
09.Batsnacks
10.Squidyj
11. Nukedeggs
12. StarSketch
13. ZippedPinHead
14. FlatEarthPandas

Oh sweet, I get to run it and I don't have to do fluff? Perfect!

Sorian

Banned
Alright, potential players for a Gafia 2.5: The Bachelor Party

1) Kawl_USC
2) CrimsonFist
3) Droplet
4) Royal_Flush
5) Sophia (contingent on gods ending)
6) Zippedpinhead
7) Flame_AC
8) Gorlak
9) weemadarthur (last resort)
10) Camjo-Z (last resort)
11) Squidyj
12) StarSketch
(will edit in more as sign ups come in)

People below have priority as they got locked out of Gafia 2

01. OceanicAir
02. Sophia
03. Lone_Prodigy
04. Camjo-Z
05. Kingkitty
06. WeeMadArthur
07. Flame_AC
08.CrimsonFist
09.Batsnacks
10.Squidyj
11. Nukedeggs
12. StarSketch
13. ZippedPinHead
14. FlatEarthPandas

Going to PM everyone on the list who hasn't posted yet so if you do in the next 20 minutes or so, sorry for bugging you when I didn't need to :p

Sorian

Banned
Alright, re-sent PMs to everyone above. Kingkitty and Drop both want to play? (Only have question marks next to you because KK joked about being replacement and Drop said maybe)

Top Bottom