• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Palmer_v1

So Absolutbro broke his hand as an excuse to post less, someone else hurled their phone from a roller coaster to avoid posting, I think someone hired muggers to steal his phone, and another bought an entire train company so he'd have an excuse for not posting.

You guys are hardcore.

So Absolutbro broke his hand as an excuse to post less, someone else hurled their phone from a roller coaster to avoid posting, I think someone hired muggers to steal his phone, and another bought an entire train company so he'd have an excuse for not posting.

You guys are hardcore.

It just seems more ... elegant.

El Topo

You guys are hardcore.

Well, otherwise people would be lying and we can't have that in a mafia game.

RetroMG

I'm looking for a replacement for Gafia 2. If you would like to step in (and you're not spoiled) please PM me or DM me on Discord.

Kevyt

I have not joined Discord yet because I did not have it downloaded on mobile. I do have it on desktop but have been busy because of work.

Whoever was impersonating Sorian wasn't me.

But I'm downloading it now.

I have not joined Discord yet because I did not have it downloaded on mobile. I do have it on desktop but have been busy because of work.

Whoever was impersonating Sorian wasn't me.
I don't believe you.gif
Of course it wasn't you, it was me all along

Swamped

Banned
What is this new avatar nonsense Swamped?
What's in the test tube? Looks cool :D

Hehe, it was the only photo I had readily available on my computer that didn't require any manipulation...

A fluoride salt called flinak is being melted in the test tube. Stuff that I work with, but the picture was taken by a friend in another lab.

Ty4on

Yeah, neutrals that have a specific goal which is not just survive to the end or be the lone survivor just leave the game when their win condition is achieved.

roytheone

Hey guys,

With the Overwatch open beta running, I thought it would be a fun idea to get together and do some gafia VS gafia or gafia VS the world matches, depending on how many players we get. Anyone interested in that?

I made a steam group event about it here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GAFMafia#events/957390230039551599

For now I picked Sunday 8 pm CET (Steam event page should automatically show it in your own timezone) since that is the same time we did the ship/town of salem/low gravity, big puck rocket league matches, and it seems most people were available at that time.

Palmer_v1

Hey guys,

With the Overwatch open beta running, I thought it would be a fun idea to get together and do some gafia VS gafia or gafia VS the world matches, depending on how many players we get. Anyone interested in that?

I made a steam group event about it here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GAFMafia#events/957390230039551599

For now I picked Sunday 8 pm CET (Steam event page should automatically show it in your own timezone) since that is the same time we did the ship/town of salem/low gravity, big puck rocket league matches, and it seems most people were available at that time.

Sure.

Sawneeks

Banned
Hey guys,

Depending on how long it goes for I should be able to make it. I just won't be there right at 8.

roytheone

Depending on how long it goes for I should be able to make it. I just won't be there right at 8.

It will probably go on for about 2-3 hours, so plenty of time for late joiners!

BTW, all battle.net account names can be found here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qwiLSanE2eOiau2sVoZkDAs/edit?usp=docslist_api

We will probably play on American severs so add them to your American friends list!
Don't ask me why the friends lists are region specific, it's dumb as hell.

Sophia

BTW, all battle.net account names can be found here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qwiLSanE2eOiau2sVoZkDAs/edit?usp=docslist_api

We will probably play on American severs so add them to your American friends list!

Mine is Sophia#1244 if someone wants to add me. NA Region. Not sure I'll be able to play or not, but I'll see.

gryvan

Hey guys,

you don't want me in any of the team cause it'd be too one sided :x

Sawneeks

Banned

Sawneeks#1982 if anyone wants to add me.

I also occasionally dabble in HoTS if anyone else plays.

Sawneeks

Banned
Nice. I should have joined in but i was playing sniper elite co-op.

Did any of you use Mics? I see a lot of typing.

I actually do have one but I haven't been able to find the cable for it.

After playing with you and Kawl I need to hurry up and find it for when the game comes out, you guys calling out stuff is a life saver in this game.

My favorite part of this (at least the first ten minutes) is at the commendation screen where roy immediately scrolls over himself for healing as Lucio, hesitates for like a split second, and then commends himself.

No honor.

Shame exposed on camera.

giphy.gif

we have all commended ourselves before. >.>;;

roytheone

My favorite part of this (at least the first ten minutes) is at the commendation screen where roy immediately scrolls over himself for healing as Lucio, hesitates for like a split second, and then commends himself.

No honor.

Hey, I commended the best player of the game, whats wrong with that???

I just get excited when I am actually in the commendation screen since that doesn't happen too often :(

Top Bottom