• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
If someone from below that spotted line is eager to play, I'm willing to sit out. I'm not sure if the promised 2-week gap between this and S6 is enough for me to recover...

squidyj

Ok, this is who I have for the bachelor party game. Anyone under the dotted line is potential replacements. Let me know if you don't want to play or if you feel like you should be on this list but aren't:

Kawl_USC
CrimsonFist
Droplet
Royal_Flush
Sophia
Zippedpinhead
Flame_AC
Gorlak
Squidyj
StarSketch
flatearthpandas
StanleyPalmtree
cabot
*Splinter
------
Camjo-Z
nukedeggs
gryvan

If I haven't talked to you in a few days about being good to play, let me know via PM or something that you are still fine with it, if not you might get a message from me. Contingent on a few things, I think roles will go out tomorrow.

I cornered an old lady on the street the other day convinced she was working for the mafia. I need this, man.

Someone just posted this on Facebook

QyHoA8I.png

Ynnny, thoughts

FILTHY PROPAGANDA I TELL U

DIRTY FILTHY ABSOLUTELY UNCLEAN PROPAGANDA ALL OF IT

I will ignore spiders aside from two specific scenarios:

The spider has initiated contact with me.

The spider is directly above me.

Edit: Also, venomous spiders. I've smashed and set on fire a lot of black widows. I've also killed a fair number of small brown spiders just to be safe, but i can't confirm I've ever gotten a brown recluse or not.

:< how cud u palmer :< and here i thought only an owl enjoys roasting my kind :<

*sigh*

the betrayalton will never end with this one. freaking unlyncher imperial scum bodyguarding neutral heathen >:C

...are you saying yeeny is a communist?

MOGWAI

Spiders eat more annoying bugs and keep to themselves. Once there are no more annoying bugs around for them to eat, they will leave. They're okay with me.

batsie is wise and handsome

o yes

Palmer_v1

FILTHY PROPAGANDA I TELL U

DIRTY FILTHY ABSOLUTELY UNCLEAN PROPAGANDA ALL OF IT

:< how cud u palmer :< and here i thought only an owl enjoys roasting my kind :<

*sigh*

the betrayalton will never end with this one. freaking unlyncher imperial scum bodyguarding neutral heathen >:C

MOGWAI

batsie is wise and handsome

o yes

She's been typing this up all week on her new 28.8kbps modem. Would have been even faster but she had to go buy a box of cereal to get the AOL install disk.

Sophia

I actually had to kill a spider a few days ago. We found a web and it nearly landed on me. Not sure what kind it was, but it's web was in a place it wasn't suppose to be so it had to go. :p

She's been typing this up all week on her new 28.8kbps modem. Would have been even faster but she had to go buy a box of cereal to get the AOL install disk.

Dang it, Palmer! Now she's going to have even more to catch up to, who knows how long it will take for her to finish her post backlog with her internet speed. She still hasn't even responded to weemad's post. Spare a thought for a poor Australian spider.

Ynnny, why do you get up to this sort of thing? You need your internet back so you can have all your time used up more productively.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1211475

i was ... i was trying to fix my internet and was uploading some of my spiders to the cloud when again, my internet cut me off rudely mid-transfer....

;____;

I actually had to kill a spider a few days ago. We found a web and it nearly landed on me. Not sure what kind it was, but it's web was in a place it wasn't suppose to be so it had to go. :p

:<

i was just trying to say hi ;____;

Spiders eat more annoying bugs and keep to themselves. Once there are no more annoying bugs around for them to eat, they will leave. They're okay with me.

I prefer my bug-eaters to be frogs and bats. They're much less creepy and understand the concept of personal space.

gryvan

Hackers movie oh man...

Me and my buddies did a movie night back in college. We were all CS majors too. And all we did was facepalming half the time because we new what the terminologies mean except that they were using it in a completely wrong way lol

Sophia

So what is this Quiplash thing anyway? Sounds dirty.

It's one of the games in The Jackbox Party Pack (by the team that made the You Don't Know Jack games in the 90s)

Quiplash is basically similar to Cards Against Humanity. Four to Eight players get two questions, and fill in the blacks with their own answer. Each question has two different answers, provided by different players. After that, the players vote on which answer they like better, and the votes are translated into points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the third round wins.

The nature of the Jackbox Party Pack is that only one person needs the game. Others can join in (as a player or an observer) using a URL (jackbox.tv) that doesn't require anything but internet to access. Thus, it can be streamed on Twitch or YouTube with everyone participating in Discord.

I read the bachelor party thread. This one thing has been bugging me, I think it's Rule 33.
"enforcement may be applied retrospectively"

Should that not be retroactively?

Kawl_USC

I read the bachelor party thread. This one thing has been bugging me, I think it's Rule 33.
"enforcement may be applied retrospectively"

Should that not be retroactively?

I like to think it means that all of these rules have probably been applied after much deep thought and reviewing of past games.

No, wait, that can't be write given the games we just ran.

I like to think it means that all of these rules have probably been applied after much deep thought and reviewing of past games.

No, wait, that can't be right given the games we just ran.

It pretty sure, after considering the latin, that retrospectively would mean "in backwards order". But yeah, words bug me.

Top Bottom