• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Yeeny back

Can I get a board on Outer Gafia for my Avatar: The Last Airbender game? I'm almost done with the mechanics, and currently I'm planning to run it as a 24-28 person game during a main season. I would also greatly appreciate if anyone could give me some feedback on what I have. Thanks!

RetroMG

Can I get a board on Outer Gafia for my Avatar: The Last Airbender game? I'm almost done with the mechanics, and currently I'm planning to run it as a 24-28 person game during a main season. I would also greatly appreciate if anyone could give me some feedback on what I have. Thanks!

All done. Check your PMs.

Any other theme sure, but that's something I'd love to play. Sorry.

roytheone

I wouldn't mind looking it over. I don't know anything about The last airbender though, isn't that that movie of M. Night Shyamalan?

Any other theme sure, but that's something I'd love to play. Sorry.

That's fine, excited players are great too! You've got good taste might I add. Magic and Avatar.

I wouldn't mind looking it over. I don't know anything about The last airbender though, isn't that that movie of M. Night Shyamalan?

I can't recall any movie being made. It's just a TV show.
Because Avatar fans have collectively wiped any memory of that movie.

I'll take you up on that offer, thank you!

SalvaPot

Oh damn I just got an idea for a Fire Emblem Awakening game. Its going to be fucking great.

Retro, I might need a room to work in this one.

We have a barebones idea of it right now for a massive, 60-player game :D

Noooooo

We would need to split it into multiple games or something, have multiple "political theaters" likes the North, King's Landing, the Wall, Slaver's Bay, etc.

Only way to do something that insane. And if we were to do something like that, we should probably do it during the summer too

roytheone

Noooooo

We would need to split it into multiple games or something, have multiple "political theaters" likes the North, King's Landing, the Wall, Slaver's Bay, etc.

Only way to do something that insane. And if we were to do something like that, we should probably do it during the summer too

Then you should go full insane and have powers that can interact between those games :)

the idea was to run 4 games of 15 players each, moderated by different game runners, then once the numbers are dwindled, put everyone together in a 20-players game playoff

i was going to run the lannisters, i think? (bad characters /antagonists camp)
ouro was starks? (good guys)
retro was night watch ? (good guys 2)
palmer was??? i forgot? targaryens? (antagonists 2)

but palmer joffrey baratheon said it was too insane so it never got off the ground :>

Orrrrr you could run like a 20-30 man game, with he houses being against each other some how with different win cons for each, and scum can be like white walkers or something

Orrrrr you could run like a 20-30 man game, with he houses being against each other some how with different win cons for each, and scum can be like white walkers or something

we decided that anything above 25 was a bit too big to read through for the beginning days

but that is an interesting idea :> GoT is sooooooooooo prime for mafia, yes/yes?

I like the gods idea with a hidden higher power, so like...five players as the lord / lady of each of the great houses. One stark, one Lannister, one tyrell or greyjoy, one Baratheon, and one targ. And everyone else (minus scum obviously) serves under them as a lesser house, but they don't know who the lord is. And then there's scum, which is the white walkers, and the nights watch as neutral.

I've been brainstorming specific role powers, but I'll have to write them down because there are so many. I dunno. I'd be down to help with it because I know so much of the lore.

cabot

If I were to do a theme, it would be The Americans.

Still trying to think of a novel game idea around it though.

aaaaaaaaah the otp of #splibot continues its ravishing tales and steamy banter

dragi, awesome :> GoT is a popular theme, im sure you will be consulted AND SOON

Top Bottom