• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Ourobolus

Banned
x9VrWY3.png

cabot

Come on. The tenth and final bloc party gig was a fucking mess of hot shit. I don't need this right now

Sophia

I'll probably have to. YNNNY tends to just randomly disappear.

If her visits into the IRC channel I'm in are any indication, she also has a tendency to randomly pop up like the Cheshire Cat. Mind you, she also has a tendency to pop up also exactly at the right time. =P

Sorian

Banned
If her visits into the IRC channel I'm in are any indication, she also has a tendency to randomly pop up like the Cheshire Cat. Mind you, she also has a tendency to pop up also exactly at the right time. =P

She is always listening and always watching.

I should probably shelve this avatar for later since it looks like BB wasn't destined to run just yet...

In the meantime, would someone mind avatarizing this for me? I kinda suck at image manipulation...

She is always listening and always watching.

O)___(O

update!

we're missing 6 confirmations: pikul, freakinchair, ermc_g6, choomp, batsnacks, and christina mckenzie.

NAMES ARE NAMED

pls check in, people

so we can confirm if the games have enough people to launch or what

;____;

pls

Look at this claim
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my gambit's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the Scum
The Scum who has everything?
Look at this Town
Treasures untold
How many Switchers can one game hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, I've got everything
I've got NKs and gambits a-plenty
I've got lies and excuses galore
You want roleclaims?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more~

Yeeny please

OMG

genius

why are you not in my game, sawneeksie ;____;

why

why u do dis to me ;___;

roytheone

O)___(O

update!

we're missing 6 confirmations: pikul, freakinchair, ermc_g6, choomp, batsnacks, and christina mckenzie.

NAMES ARE NAMED

pls check in, people

so we can confirm if the games have enough people to launch or what

;____;

pls

When do we move to public shaming?

Coppanuva

I should probably shelve this avatar for later since it looks like BB wasn't destined to run just yet...

In the meantime, would someone mind avatarizing this for me? I kinda suck at image manipulation...

The world just didn't want to lose Scrafty Characters for 2 seasons quite yet. I look forward to see what you go with this season!

RetroMG

Long as we're calling people out, the following also need to make accounts at Outer Gafia:
Rest, Enker, Choomp, Freakinchair, and Ermc_G6

Please sign up ASAP, especially if you are in Love Boat.

Sawneeks

Banned
Ariel happened to be swimming in the wrong fjord when Frozen was taking place and will not be appearing in this picture.

What? Ariel won't be in it?? I want a refund. :(

Ariel is both the Best and Worst Princess.

Man, I'm both very happy and really sad that Bloodborne isn't running this Season. Sad because I wanted to see what you have in store for a crazy game and I really liked watching FF play out. But I'm happy because when you can run it I might have a chance to play!

Praise the Old Blood

OMG

genius

why are you not in my game, sawneeksie ;____;

why

why u do dis to me ;___;

Tell my boss it's important I play Mafia during work hours and I will totally jump in and play. ;___;

Homework and classes be damned I just want to be a Disney Princess.

Top Bottom