• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Ourobolus

Banned
You are good for right now. Once the games start, you will receive a link for any other threads you are expected to participate in, and they will also appear for you on Outer Gafia. You should not be able to see or enter any threads you aren't allowed to read.

For now, just hang out. Keep an eye on this thread. You'll get a PM confirming that you still want to play, and then a Role PM with your initial role info.

Also, feel free to explore Outer Gafia. We have some fun stuff. (Archives of past games, general discussions, etc.)

EDIT: To answer one of your other questions, threads like the Dead thread and the Mafia threads are kept invisible and locked unless you are supposed to have access. They can't be brute-forced. If/when you join a scum team or die, your gamerunner will give your account access to the necessary threads. That's why we need everyone to set up an Outer Gafia account.

I recommend the MGS game. No reason why.

Burbeting

Banned
The Season 5 Spectator Thread is now up. This time will be using just one thread, so only spectators/dead players who don't want to join replacement list, can join it. If you want access, tell us here!

for new page. I know there were multiple people only spectating.

*Splinter

I joined the outer site as instructed. From the very little I understand about this game, I should not do anything else I'm instructed to do from here on.

Are some threads on that site hidden? So joining a dead thread requires the link, or quality brute force-fu?

Should I be participating in any existing visible threads?
Haha, this isn't that crazy

yet

/until I take control again

Coppanuva

Its because I did early, isn't it? You giving me a power is like a kiss of Death to me :(

No, MGS was just a really good idea to see what kinds of shenanigans we get up to here! It's ideal. It has it all!

1) Death. Lots of people died. It was good.
2) Crazy roleclaims. Someone made up a role about being a medium! Fireblend's saved his life briefly!
3) Flavor. It was vanilla, it was chocolatey, even lime at some points! It had all the flavors you could want AND MORE.
4) Unnecessary gambits. People made gambits despite knowing they couldn't win with them.
5) It had some gifs in them which is always a treat.
6) Scrafty characters!

No, MGS was just a really good idea to see what kinds of shenanigans we get up to here! It's ideal. It has it all!

1) Death. Lots of people died. It was good.
2) Crazy roleclaims. Someone made up a role about being a medium! Fireblend's saved his life briefly!
3) Flavor. It was vanilla, it was chocolatey, even lime at some points! It had all the flavors you could want AND MORE.
4) Unnecessary gambits. People made gambits despite knowing they couldn't win with them.
5) It had some gifs in them which is always a treat.

It also included one of my favourite characters who was tragically killed in her prime on Day 2 because town didn't know how to chill.

Speaking of which, what should I go for for Season 5? I was planning on doing southern/cowgirl but Stanley already kinda did that for S4 and I don't wanna crib his style.

Coppanuva

It also included one of my favourite characters who was tragically killed in her prime on Day 2 because town didn't know how to chill.

Speaking of which, what should I go for for Season 5? I was planning on doing southern/cowgirl but Stanley already kinda did that for S4 and I don't wanna crib his style.

Oh yes! I forgot Scrafty's characters. I'll add it to the list.

For S5 I vote... emo teenager. Even better if you're in Loveboat or Disney (I think those are the 2 non-PW games?). If you're in PW go for drug addict.

MGS was the best. Coppa's roleclaim, the freaking medium, scum trying for a last-second tie, and then Palmer getting Splinter to give up.

Sorian

Banned
The moderator is ready, your honor.

hobo-benchprofilea-1.gif~c200

Sorian

Banned
Hint flew right over my head confirmed.

It's all still tentative at the moment, most people are pretty much locked into their games but we are still doing sign ups so depending on who signs up taht will bump a few people around. I think the plan right now is to offically close sign ups on the 8th and YNNNY will post the official roster then.

It's all still tentative at the moment, most people are pretty much locked into their games but we are still doing sign ups so depending on who signs up taht will bump a few people around. I think the plan right now is to offically close sign ups on the 8th and YNNNY will post the official roster then.

and since im a spider of magnificent proportions, we will use AUSTRALIAN 8th
(that is, your 7th)

cabot

Someone tell me my partner, Bear won't ever know.

If he does know. What's he gonna do? fly over and kill you?

Who you gonna be more afraid of: an adorable scandinavian or a drunk as sin glaswegian?

Sorian

Banned

Who you gonna be more afraid of: an adorable scandinavian or a drunk as sin glaswegian?

Your partner is [REDACTED]

At first I thought it was a drunk post.

Then I re-read it and found it kind of made sense.

roytheone

There is water between me and you. There isn't water between me and Bear.

Sorian

Banned
We actually PM'd the name of Cabot's partner to everyone else in the community except for cabot. Just so no one feels excluded.

roytheone

We actually PM'd the name of Cabot's partner to everyone else in the community except for cabot. Just so no one feels excluded.

Well, and cabot's partner him/herself of course. We don't want people to drop out before the game even started, now do we?

Top Bottom