• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

cabot

Just logged in to see if that leprachaun thing was a nightmare, a horrible nightmare.

Yet again I am disappointed.

gryvan

Wait I realized I didn't really pick which one I wanted to pick to be in which game...I just said put me anywhere from the PM person...crap...

RetroMG

Wait I realized I didn't really pick which one I wanted to pick to be in which game...I just said put me anywhere from the PM person...crap...

In your very first post you mentioned Disney Princess, so that was marked as your preference.

squidyj

I actually pictured that scottish man as Robbie Coltrane in character from Cracker for some reason.

Is that what you're like Cabot?

Sophia

I actually pictured that scottish man as Robbie Coltrane in character from Cracker for some reason.

Is that what you're like Cabot?

I can't picture this without throwing some of Hagrid in too, seeing as cabot seems too nice to be Fitz. :eek:

It also included one of my favourite characters who was tragically killed in her prime on Day 2 because town didn't know how to chill.

Speaking of which, what should I go for for Season 5? I was planning on doing southern/cowgirl but Stanley already kinda did that for S4 and I don't wanna crib his style.

hey no need to go limiting yourself on my account, im not the jealous type.

and speaking of characters im pretty on the fence on wiether to do one, and if so what to do.
been thinking of being totally obsessed with coffee, drinking it, talking about it, drinking it, comparing people to it, drinking it, and making grandiose metaphors about it. or would that be too on the nose for a Phoenix wright game?

and speaking of characters im pretty on the fence on wiether to do one, and if so what to do.
been thinking of being totally obsessed with coffee, drinking it, talking about it, drinking it, comparing people to it, drinking it, and making grandiose metaphors about it. or would that be too on the nose for a Phoenix wright game?

Do it.

ud5NnD2.gif

Ty4on

I have to second Ferret here.
A Godot avatar wouldn't hurt either.

Sorian

Banned
Time for some inside baseball. I RNG'd your roles like 3 days ago ^_^ Makes set-up more fun watching you all discuss.

I'm Miles Edgeworth. Once per game I can use OVERRIDE to jail whomever I want.

Which is kind of a weird role to be in the Disney Princess game.

roytheone

Since I am probably the most experienced with medium roles in this community, I don't think it is hard to speculate which role would fit me the best.

Neutral serial killer Deadpool. Hey, he was in Marvel VS capcom, so that makes thematically more sense then some other roles we had in games :)

Since I am probably the most experienced with medium roles in this community, I don't think it is hard to speculate which role would fit me the best.

Neutral serial killer Deadpool. Hey, he was in Marvel VS capcom, so that makes thematically more sense then some other roles we had in games :)

>:O

take a number

i'm already using his avatar forever and a half at outer gafia

BAD OWL

BAD, BAD OWL.

Top Bottom