• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sawneeks

Banned
So I took the liberty to make an event for the rocket league nonsense in the steam group to keep the ball rolling. For now I took the same time as when we played town of salem /the ship (Sunday at 9:00 pm cet), but that can be changed if a different time is better.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GAFMafia#events/968644609906381965

If cross play with Ps4 is a thing I'm down to play. I don't believe I'm doing anything Sunday so I should be good to go.

In the interests of opening old wounds I was watching the Pokken Tournament quick look on Giant Bomb and all I'm going to say is..... Jeff and Dan come down on the right side of history with regard to Pokemon Snap.

So they think it's trash, right?

speaking of Pokken I picked it up earlier today, not a bad game.

SalvaPot

how bout a jared fogle avatar?

Here you go:
maxresdefault.jpg

squidyj

If cross play with Ps4 is a thing I'm down to play. I don't believe I'm doing anything Sunday so I should be good to go.

So they think it's trash, right?

speaking of Pokken I picked it up earlier today, not a bad game.

Jeff wants a sequel.

Thanks Salva, I think that captures how I feel about wrestling.

Fireblend

Banned
I think Pokemon Snap may be the only game I've 100%'d more than 3 times. I used to bring my N64 with Pokemon Snap to my cousin's house for sleepovers and just restart it and beat it over the weekend. I'd love a sequel.

squidyj

I think Pokemon Snap may be the only game I've 100%'d more than 3 times. I used to bring my N64 with Pokemon Snap to my cousin's house for sleepovers and just restart it and beat it over the weekend. I'd love a sequel.

the gamepad would have been brilliant for snap.,

roytheone

Yeah, we will try to figure this cross play thing out. Probably best if everyone goes into the group steam chat and from there figure out teams etc.

Fireblend

Banned
I wasn't planning to join any mid-season game hoping to get into Prisonner's Dilemma, but I have an awesome Batman avatar that would go to waste if I didn't sign up for it... D:

roytheone

Official Signups for Batman will start later today.
I might start it, since Roy wont be available tonight.

Don't listen to the German here, he is just jealous because his game is going to suck and mine is going to be awesome >:)

I will start sign ups later today. Quite a few people have already unofficially signed up anyway.

roytheone

I wasn't planning to join any mid-season game hoping to get into Prisonner's Dilemma, but I have an awesome Batman avatar that would go to waste if I didn't sign up for it... D:

Prisoners dilemma is only a minigame that will take about a week. So you can probably join both.

roytheone

Since all you guys are impatient and started to sign up already:

batman-spinning-logo1.gif

giphy.gif

btas-batmobile.gif

giphy.gif

de1703c53758fffb496c6bc5443a1b7d.gif

batman66bomb.gif

tumblr_mjvdlrGT7V1s1qn86o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Batman%2B%2526%2BRobin%2Bin%2Bthe%2BBatmobile.gif

Sign-ups are now officially open!

The game will run in about a week and is roughly a 6/10 on the crab scale. Now, if you are still wondering why you should join a Batman themed game, A) you are dumb and B) Here is a video of Batman kicking the living shit out of a werewolf!

Currently signed up:
1. Sorian
2. Floppanova
3. The Goddamn
4. Mazre
5. Trigger
6. Karkador
7. Xamtheking
8. Fireblend
9. Some German asshole
10. Camjo-Z
11. weemadarthur
12. Pop-o-matic

Fireblend

Banned
In for Batman

I hope the fact that this is Roy's game and thus lynching me is an alternate win condition for every other player doesn't mess with the game's balance.

I'm moving this week, so with unpacking planned I likely will not be able to add a mid session game to my plate. I'll keep up for next full season though!

Or if you NEED a person, like 1-shy of a perfect fill I can step in. I just don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

Top Bottom