• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned

Sorian

Banned
You should join us on Discord Sore-I-ann! You can teach us all about how to pronounce your name there :D

Retro asked me yesterday too. I've actually been on vacation the last few days so I'm popping in here and there to post but discord is more of a "when I'm home" thing :p

RetroMG

Retro asked me yesterday too. I've actually been on vacation the last few days so I'm popping in here and there to post but discord is more of a "when I'm home" thing :p

I believe my words were to the effect of "When are more of the mods going to come over to Discord? (Sorian, I guess you can come too.)"

Sorian

Banned
do you not have a phone?
discord has a mobile app

Sure, but that was a more polite way of saying "I'm in vegas, don't bug me" :p

Nah, you're all great though, good entertainment for my early mornings and when I get ome very late night.

I believe my words were to the effect of "When are more of the mods going to come over to Discord? (Sorian, I guess you can come too.)"

So modest! I know you've missed me in mod chat.

Burbeting

Banned
Discord Mafia!

Today, in a few hours, a mafia game will be played in the discord chat, with me as host. Short info:

- 10 players
- night start
- Two round system: Each day is two rounds.
- Voice Chat or text chat, we haven't decided yet. What would you prefer?

If you apply here, you must be here. I think... 9PM GMT should be a sufficent start time?

Kawl_USC

Discord Mafia!

Today, in a few hours, a mafia game will be played in the discord chat, with me as host. Short info:

- 10 players
- night start

If you apply here, you must be here. I think... 9PM GMT should be a sufficent start time?

Ja bear. Prefer voice, but will do text if not enough Mics are in.

Sophia

Discord Mafia!

- 10 players
- night start

I'm all for text chat.

Discord Mafia!

- 10 players
- night start

Yes pls

Would a combination of text and voice chat work?

Palmer_v1

Discord Mafia!

- 10 players
- night start

I would be down for text, but would prefer voice. Unfortunately, I'm not available until after work, in roughly 5 hours.

RetroMG

Season 5 has ended! Congratulations to all players, game runners, and overseers! Thanks for a great season!

All Spectator chats will be opened shortly.

Just a reminder, categories can be minimized by clicking the grey box... In case you don't want to always see the million Love Boat Boards.

RetroMG

Can I also have a private board

Sure. Weemad, yours is done.

Note: By default, Private boards are visible only by their owners and the current gamerunners/overseers. In the case that there is a conflict, gamerunners/overseers may be removed from private boards. This may also be done upon request. Additional people may be added to the board by request.

EDIT: Your board is ready, Xam.

Sorian

Banned
Sure. Weemad, yours is done.

Note: By default, Private boards are visible only by their owners and the current gamerunners/overseers. In the case that there is a conflict, gamerunners/overseers may be removed from private boards. This may also be done upon request. Additional people may be added to the board by request.

EDIT: Your board is ready, Xam.

I don't actually look at private boards anymore because I'm lazy but could you make sure there is no conflict for anyone I am playing with in batman? (This was probably already done which is why you run things and not me :p)

-calculates- I will probably still be on the bus when Duscord mafia starts- I have the mobile app but voice is out on my end unless you want to hear nothing but motor sounds

Clarification: start time would be in half an hour, correct?

Burbeting

Banned
It's supposed to be bit over 30 minutes before the game begins, people applied so far:
Kawl
Sophia
RNH
Bowlie
Oceanic

We would need five more.

That feeling when your autocorrect dictionary is full of Gafia members and Mafia terms.

this is a sign that I need to stop playing on my phone

Sophia

I WAS DENIED MY ORANGE SHERBERT. ;_;

6:10 PM Burbeting said: QUIET
6:10 PM Burbeting said: SO..
6:10 PM Burbeting said: IT HAD COME TO THIS
6:10 PM Burbeting said: THE TOWN DECIDED TO KILL A ROBOT
6:10 PM Burbeting said: MAYBE SHE IS THE TERMINATOR?
6:10 PM Burbeting said: SKYNET IS BEHIND IT ALL!
6:10 PM Burbeting said: FUCK
6:11 PM Burbeting said: WHY DIDN'T WE SEE THAT
6:11 PM Burbeting said: CRUSH HER
6:11 PM Burbeting said: THEY CRUSHED HER
6:11 PM Burbeting said: BOOOM
6:11 PM Burbeting said: BANG
6:11 PM Burbeting said: BUT
6:11 PM Burbeting said: SHE WAS NOT A TERMINATOR
6:11 PM Burbeting said: SHE WAS JUST ROBOT BARNEY
6:11 PM Burbeting said: SHE LOVES YOU
6:11 PM Burbeting said: YOU HATE HER
6:11 PM Sophia said: <3