• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Quake1028

VmIzh.jpg

k81Of.jpg

dJK0v.jpg

dankir

Been a pretty busy month for me, Hot Toys Avengers figures, Wii U pre-orders, etc.

But these are the most important pick ups.

September 1st

2013 Kia Optima Hybrid premium, I love this fucking car it has amazing fuel economy, loaded with features and it looks gorgeous. I love it, get stopped all the time, people can't believe its a hybrid either.

IMG_20120901_131633.jpg

September 4th

Been talking about this with my GF for a while but it was her bDay and figured this was the best gift

IMG_20120904_142154.jpg

GF transformation to Fiancee complete. We're having a very small Christian wedding October 20th about 80 ppl in total and no she's not pregnant lol. Next summer we do the Indian Wedding ( I'm Indian she's white )

September 18th

Finalized the paperwork today and construction has been. We'll officially move March 1st, 2013.

IMG_20120911_194111.jpg

BEST. FUCKING. MONTH. EVER.

Leonsito

Been a pretty busy month for me, Hot Toys Avengers figures, Wii U pre-orders, etc.

But these are the most important pick ups.

September 1st

2013 Kia Optima Hybrid premium, I love this fucking car it has amazing fuel economy, loaded with features and it looks gorgeous. I love it, get stopped all the time, people can't believe its a hybrid either.

IMG_20120901_131633.jpg

September 4th

Been talking about this with my GF for a while but it was her bDay and figured this was the best gift

IMG_20120904_142154.jpg

GF transformation to Fiancee complete. We're having a very small Christian wedding October 20th about 80 ppl in total and no she's not pregnant lol. Next summer we do the Indian Wedding ( I'm Indian she's white )

September 18th

Finalized the paperwork today and construction has been. We'll officially move March 1st, 2013.

IMG_20120911_194111.jpg

BEST. FUCKING. MONTH. EVER.

Wow, congrats on everything!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
sort of like nam 75 but set in the west with steampunk stuff game is amazing and really rare and expensive loose cart goes for about $75-$80
Sold!

Well, not exactly sold, but added to my mental FIND THIS list :p

NeoUltima

Thrift Store Pick-Ups. Excuse the shitty camera.
ff1vq.jpg

Castlevania Chronicles, mint/unplayed condition, $5.
Casltevania Symphony of the Night, near mint (literally a couple scratches), $5.
Resident Evil Director's Cut, good condition, $2.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Thrift Store Pick-Ups. Excuse the shitty camera.
http://i.imgur.com/ff1vq.jpg[IMG]

Castlevania Chronicles, mint/unplayed condition, $5.
Casltevania Symphony of the Night, near mint (literally a couple scratches), $5.
Resident Evil Director's Cut, good condition, $2.[/QUOTE]

damn thats a good deal i payed $50 for chronicles, $37 for greatest hits version of symphony and $11 for directors cut wish my thrift stores got anything that cool

LarryButz

caught up with some minor reading

hackslash4_zpse9527543.jpg

got the bundle since it was the same price as the standalone camera. not pictured are 2 knockoff batteries, wall charger and some other small accessories.

okaything_zpsabb0fcaf.jpg

my wallet needs to take a long rest

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
got the bundle since it was the same price as the standalone camera. not pictured are 2 knockoff batteries, wall charger and some other small accessories.

my wallet needs to take a long rest
I bought the RX-100 a week ago and love it, and I just rushed out (insofar as somebody can rush to Amazon) and bought a case after some of the paint already chipped off. It's a wonderful camera.

My wallet is still sobbing at night too.

dzek

Neo Member
IMG_20120915_102509.jpg

New MSI 680GTX Lightning. Only problem is I get the red screen of death on it. Amazon took care of me though and cross-shipped me another one, while I have until Oct 16th to return the original one.

I got tekken Tag 2 and Borderlands 2 as well but I ain't gonna bother showing that. :p

NFreak

Got Kirby's Dream Collection for 30 bucks with Walmart's price match. Fry's had the game on sale for the first week. Awesome package.

YnkOB.jpg

Hey guys this is my first post in this thread and I finally got some stuff to show off :) I apologize if the pics suck as I only have my phone to take pictures.

get-attachment.aspx

I got Revival 1 and 2 and my LBP for the vita showed up on my front door step. Also got a new Angels hat because my old one is getting nasty haha

get-attachment.aspx

Also downloaded the humble indie bundle earlier. I can't wait to play space pirates and zombies

Ban Puncher

Back from the BL2 midnight launch;

tJdNL.jpg

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest 360
One Piece: Pirate Warriors PS3

Not pictured - expensive ass car insurance and other bills. Wallet am cry ;_;

MilkLizard

A really good month for me. Now I gotta stop though or my wallet will break;)

Sleeping Dogs. Finished the game already with 1000/1000 gamescore. Had a lot of fun.
P9lB2.jpg

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Currently 3 hours in. Not bad.
OlCWe.jpg

Assassin's Creed Revelations. Wanna finish it before 3 comes out.
jkXFX.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy. It was cheap so I went for it.
p72GL.jpg

Super Mario Bros. 2
cmIZi.jpg

Nintendo 3DS XL. It's the silver one and I love it.
gvivf.jpg

Marvel movies. I only owned the first Iron Man so I grabbed the others from Amazon.
JwIcw.jpg

Final Fantasy VI & Sound Shapes for the awesome PS VITA.
PJVDf.jpg

Bastion & Jack Lumber for iPad
hxJnU.jpg

TommyT

Just out of curiosity, how many people have purchased something only because they saw it in this thread? Im probably up to 10 or so purchases directly becuase of these threads.

One of the main reasons I view these threads; see what cool stuff I'm missing out on, and in a lot of cases pick them up for myself.

eXistor

Borderlands 2. As you may notice I actually have the PC version of the game. I mistakenly ordered the 360 version instead of PC, so I was able to switch the games.

This also means I have a code I'm not using for:

-Contraband Sky Rocket Grenade
-Character skins and heads

This is for the European 360 version so the first one to say "I want it!" in this thread gets it.

Also note that the game doesn't go on sale officially until friday so the code won't work until then.

zjBp9.jpg

Marco1

Borderlands 2. As you may notice I actually have the PC version of the game. I mistakenly ordered the 360 version instead of PC, so I was able to switch the games.

This is for the European 360 version so the first one to say "I want it!" in this thread gets it.

Also note that the game doesn't go on sale officially until friday so the code won't work until then.

zjBp9.jpg

I want it

Cdammen

Finally got my hands on a used Nintendo 64 in super condition. The stick is almost in perfect working order and the console is scratch, gunk, and dust free.

1348077549-20120919-IMG_4717.jpg

Nothing beats the original controller for that authentic experience. I fucking love Lylat Wars (Starfox 64). FUCK!

omgkitty

Finally got my hands on a used Nintendo 64 in super condition. The stick is almost in perfect working order and the console is scratch, gunk, and dust free.

Nothing beats the original controller for that authentic experience. I fucking love Lylat Wars (Starfox 64). FUCK!

Wow what a weird name.

Shadow780

http://i.imgur.com/zjBp9.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

This looks like a toy train set.

rookiejet

- New bag
- CD: Ulrich Schnauss - Far Away Trains Passing By
- Soundmagic PL-30 headphones
- Buttons to replace my worn PSP Slim's

I don't usually buy CDs, but I couldn't find this album where I shop for mp3s. The album is kind of what I'm feeling at the moment. The autumn cold is rolling in, faintly reminding me that another year just went by and I'm not entirely sure I'm closer to where I want to be. Hey, still you might interpret it more cheerfully than I have :)

tl;dr: perfect autumnal chillout music: Ulrich Schnauss - ... Passing By + As If You've Never Been Away

I also got Lonely Telephone by Essential Machine. Hippie twosome. Sweet pop music.

The PL-30s sound nice, although a tiny bit susceptible to microphonics (rubber cable.) The shirt clip included fixes that.

Vortex566

Where did that name come from? I think it was called that in the PAL region? I always remember it as Lylat Wars.

Cdammen

Where did that name come from? I think it was called that in the PAL region? I always remember it as Lylat Wars.
Yup PAL region renaming due to some trademark conflict. War in the Lylat system... Lylat Wars, if you're wondering why they picked that name.

I really need to rebuy an N64

ys45

Hey guys , my first post on Gaf, i thought this thread would be a good start as i always keep checking it .

6Qrd5.jpg

I got myself some DQ gum and 2 copies of Borderlands 2 PC (one for my GF)

If you'll excuse me, i will go back to Pandora :p

MYE

What a beauty

Top Bottom