• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Cheddahz

Banned
I cancelled my RE6 pre-order (demo killed it for me) for this badass game

557123_4241478209234_2073714978_n.jpg

fates

My first post in one of these threads D:

talesofbook_zps83b01080.jpg

Didn't even know it existed until a few days ago! Tales of Phantasia is one of my favorite games ever, and I enjoyed subsequent entries in the series as well. The book is 600+ pages, and serves as a Tales of encyclopedia. It goes up to Xilia. Now I can't read japanese so I went in for the artwork (and collectible value, it's a very attractive book even from the outisde), and there's 400+ pages of that . The Encyclopedia part is in the back, and while it's mostly all text, there's a few interesting images back there. There's some artworks for games that were not released otherwise. Peony from Abyss for instance, as I understand the only artwork of him is in this book.

Sagitario

talesofbook_zps83b01080.jpg

Didn't even know it existed until a few days ago! Tales of Phantasia is one of my favorite games ever, and I enjoyed subsequent entries in the series as well. The book is 600+ pages, and serves as a Tales of encyclopedia. It goes up to Xilia. Now I can't read japanese so I went in for the artwork (and collectible value, it's a very attractive book even from the outisde), and there's 400+ pages of that . The Encyclopedia part is in the back, and while it's mostly all text, there's a few interesting images back there. There's some artworks for games that were not released otherwise. Peony from Abyss for instance, as I understand the only artwork of him is in this book.

Share some pictures, please!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Finally got my hands on a used Nintendo 64 in super condition. The stick is almost in perfect working order and the console is scratch, gunk, and dust free.

1348077549-20120919-IMG_4717.jpg

Nothing beats the original controller for that authentic experience. I fucking love Lylat Wars (Starfox 64). FUCK!

Beautiful picture.

Netto-kun

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/xerAD/talesofbook_zps83b01080.jpg

Wow, 600+ pages? That's over twice as many pages as the official book that I picked up from last year. :eek:

Tiduz

Eurogaime
iRdqqDAd7fm4T.jpg

when i called they only had 1 in and asked if i preordered, i was kinda flabbergasted cause its just a pair of earphones lol.

Amory

Is there any way the Kirby collection doesn't become really rare, like the Metroid collection and Mario All Stars Wii?

I might pick it up just for that reason and not open it.

Zero148

FnKPql.jpg

new mobilphone, Avengers bluray and Rayman origins.

Rayman as a preparation for legends for me and my GF, we're having a blast :)

Top Bottom