• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

bakeray

vNFwyAO.jpg
Recommend the headphones if you're looking for a good pair for not that much $$$. They're originally around $150-$200 but they're on clearance at RadioShack for $40.

Echoes

Recently came back from a fantastic 12-days Japan trip. Met tons of awesome folks!

Rockman 1 — signed by Manami Matsumae, the composer:

MM1signed.jpg

Rockman 2 — signed by Takashi Tateishi, the composer:

MM2signed.jpg

Captain Tsubasa 1 — signed by Keiji Yamagishi, the composer:

CT1%20signed.jpg

(He also composed Ninja Gaiden 1 and Tecmo Bowl.)

New (sealed) copy of Ninja Gaiden on PC Engine. Too bad I found it on the last day... Keiji should sign it the next time we meet.

NGPCe.jpg

The remastered soundtrack of Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6:

FF456r.jpg

Street Fighter 25th Sound Box — 11 CDs of Street Fighter music:

SF25%20box.jpg

Bought *tons* of Japanese Rockman games across all platforms. Too many to post, here's two pictures:

MMX1-2.jpg

MM%20haul.jpg

Other stuff I'm lazy to post: Tactics Ogre Limited Edition Box (game, OST, art book, cards, others?), Panzer Dragoon RPG, Makaimura NES, Attack on Titan OST, Chrono Cross OST, Dragon Quest 3 Symphonic Suite, Dragon Quest 9 OST.

Recently came back from a fantastic 12-days Japan trip. Met tons of awesome folks!

Rockman 1 — signed by Manami Matsumae, the composer:

MM1signed.jpg

Rockman 2 — signed by Takashi Tateishi, the composer:

MM2signed.jpg

Captain Tsubasa 1 — signed by Keiji Yamagishi, the composer:

CT1%20signed.jpg

(He also composed Ninja Gaiden 1 and Tecmo Bowl.)

New (sealed) copy of Ninja Gaiden on PC Engine. Too bad I found it on the last day... Keiji should sign it the next time we meet.

NGPCe.jpg

The remastered soundtrack of Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6:

FF456r.jpg

Street Fighter 25th Sound Box — 11 CDs of Street Fighter music:

SF25%20box.jpg

Bought *tons* of Japanese Rockman games across all platforms. Too many to post, here's two pictures:

MMX1-2.jpg

MM%20haul.jpg

Other stuff I'm lazy to post: Tactics Ogre Limited Edition Box (game, OST, art book, cards, others?), Panzer Dragoon RPG, Makaimura NES, Attack on Titan OST, Chrono Cross OST, Dragon Quest 3 Symphonic Suite, Dragon Quest 9 OST.

Jealous doesn't begin to describe what I feel looking at your post. Amazing pick ups

only musou style game I ever liked.

nostalgiabomb, lol the last time I heard someone mention that game was like a decade ago

I've been wanting a projector for a while now, as a supplement to the TV. I finally pulled the trigger Saturday night, and picked it up on Tuesday. Also got myself a Vita.

ml07.jpg

36hs.jpg

Lights on
4tdz.jpg

Lights off
nseg.jpg

25a1.jpg

Not pictured: new suit, bunch of clothes and blu rays, GTA V, and 3D glasses that have yet to arrive from Ebay.

A shitload of 360 games. Trying to get my collection back. Fortunately most of these early titles are dirt cheap. Like...2 or 3 dollars cheap.

3k7PVNe.jpg

Dragon Age Origins
Fable III
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Call of Duty 2
Perfect Dark Zero Collectors Edition
Forza III
Left 4 Dead GOTY Edition
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Crackdown
Fallout 3

I could have gotten a few more GOTY editions for some of these, but I have nostalgic reasons for getting the originals, or I have the GOTY's on PS3.

coughlanio

I've been wanting a projector for a while now, as a supplement to the TV. I finally pulled the trigger Saturday night, and picked it up on Tuesday. Also got myself a Vita.

ml07.jpg

36hs.jpg

Lights on
4tdz.jpg

Lights off
nseg.jpg

25a1.jpg

Not pictured: new suit, bunch of clothes and blu rays, GTA V, and 3D glasses that have yet to arrive from Ebay.

Is that the W1070? I was looking at it myself, seems like it's one of the best budget 3D 1080p projectors to get. What do you think of it? How's daylight performance?

So i posted my iphone 5S on launch on here and i always wanted a white/silver model.

I stopped by the store and made the exchange,i like the space grey but i like the white model much more.

AT&T 64GB iPhone 5S.

9uhYPGI.jpg

YVjdvCu.jpg

Recommend the headphones if you're looking for a good pair for not that much $$$. They're originally around $150-$200 but they're on clearance at RadioShack for $40.

Online only or can I get it in stores too at that price? Cause it's out of stock on their website, but there are some at the radio shacks near me.

LifEndz

image.jpg

My old tv died so I picked this up. Vizio 50" M series LCD 240 hz. The picture is miles better than what I had and, for the price, i couldn't have done much better. only complaint is how crappy the remote sensor is. You have to point the remote at the exact right spot for the signal to get received.

image-1.jpg

Got a new job and almost everyone there has an iPad, so I made the plunge and got one. It's great for work but it's equally as good for personal use. Not sure how I managed without one. And I don't need a bedroom tv now because I watch tv on it via the TWC app.

Got the Turtle Beach px22 because I don't want to disturb my neighbors if I decide to play games late and they weren't that expensive. They're wired, which is perfect because my the wireless set I had previously would always cut in and out, probably due to the large amount of routers in my building.

Also got the last enstallment in Nolan's Batman trilogy. Didn't like the last one in the theaters all that much but I thought maybe I'd like it more the second time. And I had to own them all anyway.

Last, is

image-2.jpg
. So loving this game.

Kagami

Finally gave up on port begging patiently waiting for Falcom to put Ys 7 on a higher-res system (other than that Chinese PC version that I can't read) and picked it up, along with a loose used copy of the drama CD from the LE.
iVpQNqT3yX54h.jpg

While I was at it, I grabbed the drama CD from the Ys Celceta LE as well from the same store.
iEiDYIGPi9wpb.jpg

I just got a Vita this month, so I'm planning on getting "the Best" version Celceta when it comes out next month.

Also got Ys The Art Book
iYH4IvFak74MU.jpg

This thing is friggin' huge. They weren't kidding when they said it has "everything."
igKDroa4TgWrC.jpg

KooPaL

I bought a house. It's not as nice as everyone else's that gets posted here.

A house is a house man so even if its not on par as someone else's its yours so enjoy it and be proud. Congrats on the big purchase and hopefully my spouse and I will be homeowners like yourself.

ys45

Finally gave up on port begging patiently waiting for Falcom to put Ys 7 on a higher-res system (other than that Chinese PC version that I can't read) and picked it up, along with a loose used copy of the drama CD from the LE.
iVpQNqT3yX54h.jpg

While I was at it, I grabbed the drama CD from the Ys Celceta LE as well from the same store.
iEiDYIGPi9wpb.jpg

I just got a Vita this month, so I'm planning on getting "the Best" version Celceta when it comes out next month.

Also got Ys The Art Book
iYH4IvFak74MU.jpg

This thing is friggin' huge. They weren't kidding when they said it has "everything."
igKDroa4TgWrC.jpg

Nice pick-up , the art book is awesome .
Can't wait ot get my hands on Ys:Memories of Celceta collector from Xseed .

Did you consider gold?

Actually yes and no, when compared side by side they look similar but i still went with silver/white model.

The gold is limited but in LA you can find it if you don't mind waiting an hour or two before stores open and there is quite a few apple stores around so chances are good.

When i picked this one up they had 32 gold available but i prefer silver.

This is my first full digital title
XVgbm1c.jpg

(Picture taken in the dark with iphone 5S...not bad)

I traded an extra copy NSMB U for this code and let's see how i prefer digital titles as oppose to disc media.

Always wondered if next-gen consoles would last longer if titles were digital and there is not as much wear on the lens.

A shitload of 360 games. Trying to get my collection back. Fortunately most of these early titles are dirt cheap. Like...2 or 3 dollars cheap.

3k7PVNe.jpg

I personally love this part of the generation when everyone is trying to ditch the old for the new. You can get all the best games for a fraction of thier original prices. Good idea to buy in now while everyone else wants out

Caayn

I personally love this part of the generation when everyone is trying to ditch the old for the new. You can get all the best games for a fraction of thier original prices. Good idea to buy in now while everyone else wants out
Agreed, best part of a generation. Still waiting on stores and other people to throw away their current consoles. I need a new PS3 but don't want to pay €200 with the next-gen literally around the corner.

BigMike

Neo Member
I bought a house. It's not as nice as everyone else's that gets posted here.

I own a nice house in a working class neighbourhood. And when I say working class I mean there was a drug house on the street that was raided and prostitutes regularly work the end of the street. But its mine. And its great.

Your home is your mansion. Make it great.

Is that the W1070? I was looking at it myself, seems like it's one of the best budget 3D 1080p projectors to get. What do you think of it? How's daylight performance?
It is :)
I've been looking into it for a while, and my conclusion was that it was the best bang for the
bucks at least. To me it was between the W1070 and Optoma HD25 E/LV.

I really like it so far. I've been pleasantly surprised by the image quality, especially seeing as I'm shooting on a wall, and the living room is painted in a bright colour. I haven't tried it in daylight yet, as I use the TV during day time.

Really looking forward to get a real screen :p

Shady859

Haven't posted here in forever because honestly I haven't spent a dime on anything gaming or cool in a few months. Besides a digital pile of Steam purchases/bundles of course..

I am the 99%

Best upgrade ever! 32gb iPhone 4 Straight Talk throttled prepaid -> 32gb iPhone 5S on Verizon. BTW anyone upgrading be sure to check Gamestop TIV I got $199 for my 4 towards preorders.

New bike, MEC Hold Steady. Best bike I have ever owned.

Kitchen renovations finally done (excuse the clutter, still unpacking):

Bedroom reno done, that's a George Nelson bubble lamp:

Not playing many games lately because of this guy, who came a few months back:

Snackage:

It is :)
I've been looking into it for a while, and my conclusion was that it was the best bang for the
bucks at least. To me it was between the W1070 and Optoma HD25 E/LV.

I really like it so far. I've been pleasantly surprised by the image quality, especially seeing as I'm shooting on a wall, and the living room is painted in a bright colour. I haven't tried it in daylight yet, as I use the TV during day time.

Really looking forward to get a real screen :p

Where/How do you move the TV when you use the projector?

Where/How do you move the TV when you use the projector?
Where:
Off to the side, besides a wall where it won't be in the way.

How:
1) Unplug the HDMI cable that goes from the receiver and into TV and plug it into the PJ.
2) Unplug the TV's power cord and lift the TV off the bench
3) ???
4) Profit

:p

It's a temporary solution until I buy a mount.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate (Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate)
CHXDSVPl.jpg

The Vita version is a pretty good port overall. A bit less detail and some more slowdown, but otherwise exactly the same as the PS3 version.

NotSelf

This is my PA2V2 I game with it I use a 3.5mm mini jack to 3.5mm mini jack to connect my tv amp to headphones.

Yes I know flash sorry.

Anyway the thing is awesome and so is the one person who makes them:)

LL

always want to buy this one!

Decided to bite as I was wanting a pair of IEMs before my trip to NY next week.

Still getting used to putting them in my ears as I've been using Apple's in-ear earbuds with Comply tips for the past couple of months. But the sound is so much better for sure.

Yes Boss!

Got a new Candy Cab. I'm going to use this one for horizontal games...things like Atomiswave and Neo Geo.

Never had a Blast. It has an incredibly timeless design. I love it and I've not even pugged it in yet.

null_zps1b925a26.jpg

Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate (Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate)
CHXDSVPl.jpg

The Vita version is a pretty good port overall. A bit less detail and some more slowdown, but otherwise exactly the same as the PS3 version.

Awesome! Still holding out hope for a US version that'll probably never come =/

Oh, also can you check if they fixed Musashi Miyamoto's move list? It was borked in the Vanilla version.

braves01

Banned
Got a new Candy Cab. I'm going to use this one for horizontal games...things like Atomiswave and Neo Geo.

Never had a Blast. It has an incredibly timeless design. I love it and I've not even pugged it in yet.

null_zps1b925a26.jpg

You got the Rhythm Heaven cab too, right? Or was that someone else? Where are you buying these from and roughly how much? I'd love a cab like this.

Top Bottom