• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Damn you Target B2G1! Grabbed W101, Pikmin3, MH3U, GTA5 and not shown is the DD copy of Wind Waker; gonna be a busy month :)

PickupsIG_zps676b3f8b.jpg

kaiju

All of my gaming related purchases so far this month:

lot110_zpsea24b3c9.jpg

Also bought a Roger Corman book and a bunch of B-Movies:

lot112_zpse54b3c49.jpg

Gotta love the cover behind the jacket of the Corman book:

lot111_zpsc5a8c225.jpg

I said I would never do this again, yet here I am. But I needed my Outrun Online Arcade and Hydro Thunder Hurricane.

There was a code for Batman Arkham City as well, but I gave it away since I already have it for PS3.

Tr9V6Rs.jpg

Isn't Outrun Online Arcade delisted? Youtube videos looks pretty sweet. Ferrari sucks.

Tabris

I bought the following in September (pictured below):

1) Harmony Ultimate Touch Remote
2) Ikea TOFTERYD Coffee Table
3) Italian White Leather Couch
4) Herman Miller Aeron Chair Fully Loaded
5) Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
6) My first home :)

D-e-f-

Banned

5) Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

dat view! =O

So FFXIV is technically from 8/31... but oh well. It's a copy I got signed at PAX Prime by a bunch of the devs. The Wonderful 101 jacket I got at PAX as well thanks to some really great people.

9925869326_47a1f9d892_b.jpg
9925849995_a262e1ffde_b.jpg

Haganai (I don't have many friends) (AKA Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) BD/DVD boxset:

3kMLJo5.jpg

LTTP as always, but love the series so much I felt it was worth picking up a physical copy. I hope 'NEXT' appears as a US set soon.

5) Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

Is this Vancouver? I visited there last year, and I remember walking underneath a similar canopy structure. Beautiful city man.

jy5TRfg65fP3k.jpg

bought my gaming stuff for the year, since i can't afford to sink an hour+ into dota for a while. figured portable games would be better suited to playing in short chunks.

zmet

Day of the Dead and Arcade Disc in JALECO -SHOOTING-

Game soundtracks in the 5 disc Jaleco set are: Exerion, D-Day, Formation Z, Field Combat, Argus, Valtric, Sky Fox (Exerizer), P-47: The Freedom Fighter, Saint Dragon (Tenseiryuu), Plus Alpha, Earth Defense Force E.D.F., Cybattler, Chimera Beast, P-47 Aces, Desert War (Wangan Sensou), The Game Paradise! (Game Tengoku), Second Earth Gratia

Halloween 35th Anniversary Edition and Iron Man 3

leroidys

Scored these complete and in perfect condition (discs don't look like they've ever been used) for $2.99 each at goodwill while looking for plates. I hate to think whatever gems from this collection must have been snatched up before I got there.

Oh, also picked these up

Deap92x

Banned

5) Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

How were you able to afford a Vancouver place? Specially around dat area.

I really like the 1020, I wanted to get the yellow. Unfortunately I couldn't stop myself from getting the 5S since I've been using iOS for years.

How do you like the 1020?

I love it, but I have been using Windows Phone for years so I adjust to the eco system. I don't play a lot of games on my phone and all the apps that I need (except Mint) are available.

I was iPhone user since it came out but I find that I rather play games on tablet.

The camera on the 1020 is incredible.

L.O.R.D

all this GTAV post...and i am still waiting for the game till it arrive
its banned in my country and i want the Xbox version

-Saints Row IV (Xbox 360)

I wasn't expecting this to come in until the afternoon, but it got here at just a little past 8:30 in the morning...crazy.

I got it during the Amazon Gold Deals sale. I had $25 in Amazon credit in my account, so it only cost me $12.49!

Top Bottom