• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
How much for the monitor Mug?

And here are my purchases for today. The Yakuza thread had influence on me.
SANY0427.jpg

SANY0428.jpg

SANY0430.jpg

LiquidMetal14 said:
7 dollars. I don't regret it.
Even at 7 dollars I consider it a waste, it's the only game that every time I think back on it, I dislike it more. If you still choose to play it and have one of those cheat devices things use whatever you can to speed up the game - increased exp seems like a good choice to me, maybe god mode too.

marwan

Banned
bryehn said:

i just got Jeanne D'Arc today, thanks for taking the pic, i'm too lazy to post mine......i also got the component cables for my PSP slim.....and for some reason my Dell 24" monitor(with component) is giving me a pink screen instead) :(

anyone having the same problem?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
marwan said:
i just got Jeanne D'Arc today, thanks for taking the pic, i'm too lazy to post mine......i also got the component cables for my PSP slim.....and for some reason my Dell 24" monitor(with component) is giving me a pink screen instead) :(

anyone having the same problem?
In the PSP In the USA THREAD, there is some reports. Try updating to the new FW.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yakuza <3

I played through the Japanese version when it first came out, the cinematics/voice acting were AMAZING... I wasn't too dissapointed in the English dub work Sega did, but in comparison to the original Japanese voices, it kinda lost it's excitement :(

But I didn't care! The game was good stuff. :)

Drewsy

Banned
Well since the 360 died I went on a last-gen used game buying spree.
IMGP0019-3.jpg

Viewtiful Joe is easily the best 5 dollars I have ever spent.

jvalioli

PLAY has always been a print magazine, I believe. They always have the nicest covers, but terrible reviews.

By the way, nice cover on that Entertainment Weekly.

Stuff I have accumulated during the past month:
1454979903_45c585b275_o.jpg

I've been trying to find more complete NES games lately. I found the two StarTropics games basically brand new at a flea market here, which was the last straw for me finally buying one of these:
1454980655_9263dad641_o.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
jvalioli said:
PLAY has always been a print magazine, I believe. They always have the nicest covers, but terrible reviews.

By the way, nice cover on that Entertainment Weekly.

Masayori Oka is the man.

Maggot9

Banned
LiquidMetal14 said:
How much for the monitor Mug?

And here are my purchases for today. The Yakuza thread had influence on me.
SANY0427.jpg

SANY0428.jpg

SANY0430.jpg

thank god you posted those 2nd and 3rd pics, i was going to ask if you could take closer shots as i couldnt see them

polg

1457079916_0851dd7d11.jpg

HS = Pretty freaking awesome
BT2 = playing everyday
JDA = I need to find free time to play more, but loving it so far

1457079020_14d3d30736.jpg

Completed the collection :D

Another expensive month.

Xbox 360 Premium with HDMI (LOT 728), Halo 3 Legendary and Bioshock C.E.

DSC00097.jpg

And finally Kanye West Graduation with t-shirt and poster.

DSC00094.jpg

Farore said:
And thank God you quoted the whole post with the full pictures...

WOW! It looks worse than the silver one...

Sorry about the bad lighting, but here's a better (although slightly blurry) close-up of the blue PSP.

IMG_0466.jpg

ty_hot

PSN:

CAlling all cars
Super Stardust HD
Super Puzzle Fighter HD Remix
Tekken 5 DR Online
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
Loco Roco Cocorecho
Pixel Junk Racer
MotorStorm Addon Pack

Anyone know if I can sort the demos and Games on the XMB by my preference or it's only by date you installed the?

- all Demos
- going to buy Go! Sports Ski

Also bought 4 HDMi cables, 4 WEP200 Bluetooth Headsets and 1 Componente cable

Didn't buy no Blu Ray games, because in october I'm going to buy Guitar Hero 3 and the best game, aka Winning Eleven. :D And of course, lots of other PSN games :D

Jaagen

Here's my swag(arrived last week, sorry for the images, but I didn't bother try fixing the flash in PS(I had to use it, and I tired aiming it over))

(TV with the obligatory NeoGAF shots)
sep_swag_01.jpg

sep_swag_02.jpg

sep_swag_03.jpg

Anyways, the TV's not all.

I bought:

The TV(Tatung V32MCGI, really good TV for it's price, has DVI and supports 1:1 pixelmapping too)
US Wii
Metroid Prime 3
Wii Play(to get the controller+tank is awesome)
1 controller and 1 nunchuck
Jam Sessions
Painter X Wow book

I also ordered Wii component cables, european PSU, ICO guide book and Ghost in the Shell artbook, but it'll arrive next month/week.

Next month, it's time to buy some new clothes(gotta need them too), especially since the winter here in Norway is right around the corner, but I'm also looking into getting a new CPU for my PC.

killakiz

23kyss1.jpg

HALO 3 LE, Game and bonus disc scratched along with dented tin, luckily i was able to take it to best buy to swap out but i had to get the regular disc with diff artwork.
icy white 90s maxes
Extra Controller
and VErizon Fios 15/2

2w38g91.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
After today's purchase, I'm going to be broke for a few.

:)

So are you gonna show us whatcha got?

I'm going to be broke tomorrow, I'm heading up to LA with some friends to help my sister move+buy games at a nice import gaming shop there X_X ...

marwan

Banned
Drewsy said:
Well since the 360 died I went on a last-gen used game buying spree.
IMGP0019-3.jpg

Viewtiful Joe is easily the best 5 dollars I have ever spent.

wow, how did you find Gun Valkyrie? good game, extremely difficult to find! ....does it work on the 360?

sw26

End of the month so I'll post my (small) lot in one go.

EdgeandPCard.jpg

And with that points card I bought:

PaperMarioVC.jpg

LostLevelsVC.jpg

Been a bit of a light month for games (I don't have a 360 or there would have been quite a few purchases) but I'll probably be getting quite a bit in October.

Proc

These should be my last purchases of the month...I definitely recommend pre-ordering Hellgate:London if you're interested in it because it comes with a month long beta, mini poster, and a custom armor set colour.
1465149320_6d141211e6.jpg

Top Bottom