• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

so far, this has been about the only thing...

100_0762.jpg

Farore said:
Out already? How is it?

dont know yet, as i have not had time to try it out today. either tonight after class, or tomorrow. i can tell you that the dance pad is a gc controller plugin, and there are supposedly 50 songs on it, if i remember correctly.

i will post more once i try it out. i didnt see an official thread on it yet, so i might start that if no one else had gotten it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
dream said:
NES papercraft? :(

It's one of those NES series retail kit at Gamecrazy. Comes with stickers, fresheners and stuff. You can't buy it but I was annoying enough for a worker to give it to me. :D

Edag Plata said:
Let me know how Sonic Rush Adventure is. :)

'Tis fun! I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than the first Rush. The sail boat sections aren't nearly as annoying as I thought they'd be. Boss fights are great. There's less unfair bottomless pits of doom, and the music is kinda.. Sonic-y..

Also for lol, there's a tutorial at the start on how to make Sonic run and jump. D:

Pakman

IMG_0236.jpg

My pick ups this month. LG 246wp monitor (HDMI input, 1080p, etc), Logitech Z-5300e speakers, Halo 3 LE, NHL 08, and World in Conflict.

Mefisutoferesu said:
>.> You should spend some money on solar panels...

Funny you should mention that . . . I actually powered down a bunch of my PCs (and my folding PS3) when I realized I was getting charge extra high rates for electricity for going above the normal household usage. California has geometric electricity rates that rise depending on how much you use.

The whole experience has made me think about installing a solar system . . . I did it at a previous house I owned.

Pakman said:
IMG_0236.jpg

My pick ups this month. LG 246wp monitor (HDMI input, 1080p, etc), Logitech Z-5300e speakers, Halo 3 LE, NHL 08, and World in Conflict.
You still get PC games in stupid cardboard boxes? That's stupid. Why did they put PC games in those huge cardboard boxes in the first place?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
My old cellphone crapped out on me the other day :(

Got a new one today :)

Will edit in pic later...

Pakman

VibratingDonkey said:
You still get PC games in stupid cardboard boxes? That's stupid. Why did they put PC games in those huge cardboard boxes in the first place?

You know, I didn't even really notice/think about this till you mentioned it. It is odd that WiC is in the cardboard box - it was the first PC game I've bought in a few months. The last few PC games (before WiC) I've bought were in the black plastic cases though.

septpickup2.jpg

Picked this up earlier today.
septpickup3.jpg

Posted earlier in the thread:
septpickup.jpg

I am still desperately trying to track down a new and sealed copy of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core at EB games, should have preordered it. :/

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Leshita said:

I am still desperately trying to track down a new and sealed copy of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core at EB games, should have preordered it.
:/

You mean it is hard to find now. whoa, funny thing, i have it and i haven't even opened it up yet.

neojubei said:
You mean it is hard to find now. whoa, funny thing, i have it and i haven't even opened it up yet.

It may not be that rare as you can still order it from Amazon.ca easily (not sure about its availability at EB in the States though). I am just having trouble finding an EBgames in/near Vancouver with the game in stock (been checking/calling throughout last week and this).

Leshita said:
septpickup.jpg

I am still desperately trying to track down a new and sealed copy of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core at EB games, should have preordered it. :/
Fret not; If that's an 80 gig PS3 you won't be able to play it anyway.

Echoes

septemberlatepickup.jpg

been playing Jeanne d'Arc all night long. hell, that's one of the finest SRPG's in a very long time. can't wait to finally replay FF Tactics.

Bioshock (ASIA) - Picture coming tonight.

Halo 2 - Collector's Edition (In the mail, will post photo of discs, should be funny)

Rolf NB

I've given up waiting for the stars to line up correctly to make a photo :\
Please do believe me without evidence that the second half of September brought these precious items into my posession:
Okami - not played yet, *sigh*
Jak & Daxter (Platinum) - sob, sob, can't play, sob, not compatible, sob
Rogue Galaxy - gave it away as a bday present, I hear it's quite nice

Unless my Wii S-Video cable and/or We Love Katamari yet manage to cross the seven seas faster than I expect, that should conclude September. To recap, the earlier arsenal augmentations were:
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition - Highly wow.
Shadow Of The Colossus - This is not the greatest game in the wo-o-or-horld, this is just a tribute!
Magical Starsign - Mixed bag total. Great gameplay system, shitty controls, underwhelming content, very bad writing.
God Hand - Great game. Tell IGN, it seems they don't know.
Taito Legends - Explosion of shame.
Enchanted Arms - It's kinda good actually.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Hmm.... supposedly cutting back to save for a house...

Bioshock X360 - was that this month?!
Orochi X360
MLB 2K8 X360 - it was on sale!
Halo 3 (x3) X360 - not here yet!
Eternal Sonata X360
Blazing Angels 2 X360
Skate X360
Stuntman ignition X360
Gundam Musou X360
Two Worlds X360
Moto GP 07 X360
Hour of Victory X360
Super Robot Wars OX X360
MOH Airbourne X360
whatever came out on XBL, i don`t remember X360

Lair PS3 - see? i -do- own it!
Heavenly Sword PS3
Warhawk online download Ps3
Warhawk retail
Pixel Junk
Locorocou
PSn stuff
- Raiden
- Philosoma
- Little Ralph
- Rtypes
- Rtype Delta
- Wipeout
- etc... god knows...

PSP 2001 PSP!
Rtype Tactics PSP - i should play this!
Winning Eleven 10 UE PSP
MGS Portable Ops plus PSP

Raiden 3 PS2
FFXII Zodiac PS2 - was that this month?

Metroid Prime 3 Wii
Some VC stuff, i don`t remember - Metroid was in there.

A metric ton of Doujin stuff PC
- Monster
- Mawaru Meido-san...
- Magical Hop
- AirRade Air
- Okome no Kamisama
- Starchild Journey
- etc... mainly shooters...

TGS stuff
4 capcom tshirts
-- Rockman anniversary
-- Monster hunter - cat logo
-- Monster hunter - university style tshirt
-- Monster hunter - black shirt thing with logo on back

Other
Following drunken taxi journey/UDI filled night, needed to replace some bits and bobs...
-- New mobile phone
-- 2 new pairs of glasses

:/

justjohn

i guess some of you missed the ''show us your gaming goods'' part and not write it down, as no one actually gives a fuck when you just write it down.

_Angelus_

Banned
justjohn said:
i guess some of you missed the ''show us your gaming goods'' part and not write it down, as no one actually gives a fuck when you just write it down.

You know what these picture threads remind me of?
Tape%20Measure.jpg

Dick waving at its finest.
Don't be a little stubby dude.

Maggot9

Banned
Citizenship said:
septemberlatepickup.jpg

been playing Jeanne d'Arc all night long. hell, that's one of the finest SRPG's in a very long time. can't wait to finally replay FF Tactics.

total win on Blood Diamond.

ggd210

PLEASE HELP!!!

I want to show... but... I don't know how to reply with pcitures, could someone send me a private message to know how! thanks!

I got: metroid m3

Top Bottom