• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Blinding

I noticed that this is how the coaches react when there's a collision in front of their bench:

502A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_mbt.jpg

Made me laugh.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Milly79 said:
What do you think - Marv/Noz?
I like it, but I don't like what they did to LT, I kept holding that and it kept fucking up my shots. I should be less retarded at shooting now. I like that passing actually works instead of assuming you have the worst parkinsons in the history of time.

Marvie_3 said:
A pic of our new jerseys and Gordie Howe slashing Chris Chelios in the balls is too good not to post:

AXTDJ.jpg

jesus marvie, I give you pictures of some classy looking jerseys to work off of and the best you can come up with is those abominations...

what happened to making these?

maroonskyjersey.jpg

Nozdeuce

Milly79 said:
I'll be on all day.

Viz, are you getting this today?
I'll play whenever if we can get a 3rd. I wouldn't be against 2's just to get games in to level up but I assume only the most hardcore of douchebag glitchers sprung for the early preview

Milly79

Nozdeuce said:
I'll play whenever if we can get a 3rd. I wouldn't be against 2's just to get games in to level up but I assume only the most hardcore of douchebag glitchers sprung for the early preview
Yeah, 2s suck. I was playing it with Swance. I really like playing with 4. Seems like the magic number.

drPepper

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Fuck it's 70 euros not 60 in Germany. Looks like I'm definitely waiting now.

EA Sports games are usually 69.90 here in Austria/Germany.
You could order it at Amazon.co.uk or Zavvi.com because of the Pound - Euro conversion. Thats what i do most of the time except with NHL12. I wanted to have it on release day.

Blinding

One thing I've noticed while playing is that, while the left-right dekeing bullshit doesn't work anymore, if you come in from the side of the net and deke away from it, the AI goalie will almost always drop and leave a side of the net wide open.

drPepper said:
EA Sports games are usually 69.90 here in Austria/Germany.
You could order it at Amazon.co.uk or Zavvi.com because of the Pound - Euro conversion. Thats what i do most of the time except with NHL12. I wanted to have it on release day.

Eh, I just wait until I get my copy from the US. I just figured it would be 60 euros. Are all the other games usually 60 euros?

drPepper

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Eh, I just wait until I get my copy from the US. I just figured it would be 60 euros. Are all the other games usually 60 euros?

yeah most of them especially console games.

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
Pretty good. Did pretty well on D but seems like he's more comfortable at forward.
He can play anywhere really, but yeah. He does play forward more.

Trick now is getting him to join the club. I don't know why he's so on the fence, considering he can only play with 2 others now that everyone is split up from my old club.

And Viz, I am disappoint. Was looking forward to hearing your bitching pre-release. ;)

Nozdeuce

i know im fucking terrible at dekes and shit, but backhand through the legs to forehand seems to work really well now just going straight in

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
thelatestmodel said:
Has the team been created yet, or are we waiting until Tuesday?

I did a quick search but no dice.
maybe try searching for Slt Clggers because of Marvie's lack of O?

Milly79

The team hasn't been made. We have a team to mess around on now, if you want to play. You will have to leave tomorrow, however, if you want to be able to play on Tuesday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm surprised and disappointed so many of you bought the season pass, shame on you. Do you get access to the entire game / how is EASHL? Any huge differences?

zsswimmer

Does anyone know how early Amazon's release date delivery usually arrives, like the morning or afternoon? I gotta feeling it will be UPS and they probably will come at like 7pm est on Tuesday -_-

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Does anyone know how early Amazon's release date delivery usually arrives, like the morning or afternoon? I gotta feeling it will be UPS and they probably will come at like 7pm est on Tuesday -_-
usually late morning here

Milly79

>.>

No need. Swance will probably join and I have a lurker that wants to play with us... He was in the party last night. I'll try and get him signed up.

Milly79 said:
>.>

No need. Swance will probably join and I have a lurker that wants to play with us... He was in the party last night. I'll try and get him signed up.

gonna be fun fighting for playing time with country bamas who arent even gaffers...

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
>.>

Swance needs to start posting in here if he wants on this club.

Top Bottom