• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Yah, cause I obviously like playing with you.
2i9468j.jpg

Revenant

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I just bought Fifa 08... How the fuck do you play this horseshit game?

by getting at least fifa 10?

also nhl tomorrow, i can feel it all coming back to me. we need to have marvie, thelatestmodel, and I play as a group of forwards so the salthawks can fly!

Revenant said:

also nhl tomorrow, i can feel it all coming back to me. we need to have marvie, thelatestmodel, and I play as a group of forwards so the salthawks can fly!

Is 08 that bad? I bought it because it was only 2 euros and was hoping to hold me over until I get the new ones this year. And I didn't know you like the gorillaz marvie! :D

Giant Robot said:
Bah, I won't be getting the game until later this week so I can't join you guys yet. And besides I'm on West Coast time...

fix your clock man!

EST is the world's official time, the rest of you unimportant time zones are just followers who are mad that don't see the sun rise first....

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:

Here Come the Hawks, the mighty Salthawks
Take the attack, Yeah, and we'll back you Salthawks
You're flying high now, so let's wrap it up
Let's go you Hawks, move off
Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks
Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here come the Hawks

TheVisualizer said:
fix your clock man!

EST is the world's official time, the rest of you unimportant time zones are just followers who are mad that don't see the sun rise first....
Actually that's GMT, but whatever. Our team runs on EST.

Marvie_3 said:
Here Come the Hawks, the mighty Salthawks
Take the attack, Yeah, and we'll back you Salthawks
You're flying high now, so let's wrap it up
Let's go you Hawks, move off
Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks
Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here come the Hawks

Actually that's GMT, but whatever. Our team runs on EST.

i know thats why I said it

anyway, I'll be ready to go about 12 noon tomorrow, and can play all day until about 8pm

Marvie did you make the club yet?

and fix the jerseys :)

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:

anyway, I'll be ready to go about 12 noon tomorrow, and can play all day until about 8pm

Haven't made it yet. Going to be doing everything today.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:

Me too, though buying boosts will take a while I'm sure :p

Nozdeuce said:
Me too, though buying boosts will take a while I'm sure :p

I'm gonna try to hold off on buying any boosts and just earn them this year, I've resisted EA's temptations twice so far in the past month:

#1 - didn't buy Madden for the 1st time since 1999
#2 - didn't buy the EA Season Ticket

will see you online tomorrow bro

Blinding

TheVisualizer said:

I'll probably have mine before that, gunna go pick it up with a buddy before he has to go off to classes. :>

Blinding said:
I'll probably have mine before that, gunna go pick it up with a buddy before he has to go off to classes. :>

cool, look forward to finally playing alongside you Mr. Blindinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i work overnight tonight and get done tomorrow at 6am, will probably get like 4 hrs off sleep then get up and go get the game along with lunch at noon and hit u guys up

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
I'm gonna try to hold off on buying any boosts and just earn them this year, I've resisted EA's temptations twice so far in the past month:

#1 - didn't buy Madden for the 1st time since 1999
#2 - didn't buy the EA Season Ticket

will see you online tomorrow bro
EASHL has ruined playing against the ai for me :( Hopefully I can get enough boosts so you wont be exploding me on every shot. Also you have to do all the scoring plz

Nozdeuce said:
EASHL has ruined playing against the ai for me :( Hopefully I can get enough boosts so you wont be exploding me on every shot. Also you have to do all the scoring plz

you have it all wrong, I'm playing defense and you have to do all the scoring plz

btw I just sent out XBL friend reqs to everyone on the club I didn't have on my list, and will msg anyone I see online in NHL12 tomorrow to see if you want to play

Nozdeuce

TheVisualizer said:
you have it all wrong, I'm playing defense and you have to do all the scoring plz
That's never stopped you before. Seriously, you havent seen me in action yet, it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. NHL12 actually lets me make passes though!

Blinding

TheVisualizer said:
cool, look forward to finally playing alongside you Mr. Blindinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

The sad thing is that most people can't even get my gamertag right when saying it, even with the extra g's, they either always call me Blingding or Blinging or some combo of Bling and half ass retardedness.

Oh, and I'm just going to use the first week or so that the game is out as an adjustment period so that I won't play horrible in the future!

Nozdeuce

Blinding said:
The sad thing is that most people can't even get my gamertag right when saying it, even with the extra g's, they either always call me Blingding or Blinging or some combo of Bling and half ass retardedness.

Oh, and I'm just going to use the first week or so that the game is out as an adjustment period so that I won't play horrible in the future!
The Southerners of CoD4 always called me Nosedeuce

Marvie_3 said:
http://i53.tinypic.com/lw7zl.jpg
you would post a peggy gif

Nozdeuce said:
That's never stopped you before. Seriously, you havent seen me in action yet, it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. NHL12 actually lets me make passes though!

I think I'm gonna have to roll with a defensive d-man build to start out, since it looks like I will actually have to use body checking this year since my ultimate weapon (the poke check) doesn't work as good, so probably wont be much offense coming from me at the start...

yea boy, me blingdingaling and nosedeuce are gonna shut shit down tomorrow

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
you would post a peggy gif
I don't even know what movie that's from. I just stole it from another thread.

TheVisualizer said:
I think I'm gonna have to roll with a defensive d-man build to start out, since it looks like I will actually have to use body checking this year since my ultimate weapon (the poke check) doesn't work as good, so probably wont be much offense coming from me at the start...

yea boy, me blingdingaling and nosedeuce are gonna shut shit down tomorrow
You? Checking?

xoi8a1.jpg

Marvie_3 said:
You? Checking?
xoi8a1.jpg

yes laugh it up, I "might" be checking this year, can't let you guys have all the fun, putting people into the benches, breaking glass and running goalies. I wanna use the new features too...

oh yeah, anyone play around with the new defenseman "tie-up" button much?

doesn't seem too useful to me in the demo

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I don't even know what movie that's from. I just stole it from another thread.
Mad Men

TheVisualizer said:
yes laugh it up, I "might" be checking this year, can't let you guys have all the fun, putting people into the benches, breaking glass and running goalies. I wanna use the new features too...

oh yeah, anyone play around with the new defenseman "tie-up" button much?

doesn't seem too useful to me in the demo
That's my specialty. I'm so used to just being in the crease from years past I just plow right in without even thinking. The other night Blindinggggggg make a deke and ended up going past the net and I just casually bashed straight into the goalie

Blinding

Nozdeuce said:
That's my specialty. I'm so used to just being in the crease from years past I just plow right in without even thinking. The other night Blindinggggggg make a deke and ended up going past the net and I just casually bashed straight into the goalie

That game was so fucking laggy, I had done the deke and taken the shot like half a second before I was suppose to go past the net, but nooooooo, someones shit host had to say otherwise.

Milly, just now checked my Live messages and saw that you wanted to play, I had gone out to get Chinese food. :l

Milly79 said:
RB+RS, lol

If you're not going to poke as much, I guess it's irrelevant. I kept forgetting to tell you about it.

yeah I did a good job reading there...

you actually had me a little intrigued as I would kill to move the poke check button so I don't accidentally saucer pass after I unknowingly gain control the puck, but I'll just stick with ole reliable default config, it's all muscle memory at this point anyway...

Milly79

That's okay. I'm still down to play. I know Swance is going to watch football at some point, so that leaves Marv (leaving team?) and Noz. I'm getting the game at midnight, as well.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
That's okay. I'm still down to play. I know Swance is going to watch football at some point, so that leaves Marv (leaving team?) and Noz. I'm getting the game at midnight, as well.
I'll have the full game at midnight too.....assuming wal-mart has it out then. I'd play right now but I have a very important nap to take.

Nozdeuce

Milly79 said:
I'm game whenever

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
I'll have the full game at midnight too.....assuming wal-mart has it out then. I'd play right now but I have a very important nap to take.
Just ask, lol.

And Noz!!!! COOL.

Revenant

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Is 08 that bad? I bought it because it was only 2 euros and was hoping to hold me over until I get the new ones this year. And I didn't know you like the gorillaz marvie! :D

08 was the first one to get a new engine, much like nhl 07, while it got decent reviews and such it still is basically the foundation game for the current gen games, 10 is fun and is11 outstanding

That being said, if you are going to be just playing it for a short span of time and buying FIFA 12 in the near future it's not a bad investment, but it'll be an absolutely different experience when you get 12 for sure.

and I enjoy the Gorillaz quite a bit! Unfortunately Marvie controls the music in the car, he always puts on this thing called "Sounds of Minnesota".. says he loves the guitar work in it, but all i hear is mooses groaning.

Nozdeuce

Blinding said:
That game was so fucking laggy, I had done the deke and taken the shot like half a second before I was suppose to go past the net, but nooooooo, someones shit host had to say otherwise.

Milly, just now checked my Live messages and saw that you wanted to play, I had gone out to get Chinese food. :l
That really sucks.

Play with me and Milly when youre done

Blinding

a;djfalkdjfa;lkdjf;lkajdf;lkada.

Just when I'm starting to like the feel of the game we go and play a match where the passing system wasn't working properly and the kids on the other team were abusing hip checks left and right.

lol @ EA server drop right as we start going on a roll.

Nozdeuce

Blinding said:
a;djfalkdjfa;lkdjf;lkajdf;lkada.

Just when I'm starting to like the feel of the game we go and play a match where the passing system wasn't working properly and the kids on the other team were abusing hip checks left and right.

lol @ EA server drop right as we start going on a roll.
It's up and theres a roster update

Blinding

Notice how when it's my host or a host close to me, that I dominate the faceoff circle? You'd think they'd make it based upon skill points instead of who happened to pull host. :l

Top Bottom