• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Revenant said:
08 was the first one to get a new engine, much like nhl 07, while it got decent reviews and such it still is basically the foundation game for the current gen games, 10 is fun and is11 outstanding

That being said, if you are going to be just playing it for a short span of time and buying FIFA 12 in the near future it's not a bad investment, but it'll be an absolutely different experience when you get 12 for sure.

and I enjoy the Gorillaz quite a bit! Unfortunately Marvie controls the music in the car, he always puts on this thing called "Sounds of Minnesota".. says he loves the guitar work in it, but all i hear is mooses groaning.

I don't know it may also have to do with me not knowing all the controls because the manual is in german... It's frustrating as shit to score though. (Which I guess makes it realistic to soccer :/)

Revenant

NHL 12 is already in Indianapolis...SOOO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT.

Glad to know I'll definitely have no problems getting it tomorrow then as it's only an hour away from me already.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
You need to offer Swance a contract he said.
Swance needs to post his info in here first.

Revenant said:
NHL 12 is already in Indianapolis...SOOO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT.

Glad to know I'll definitely have no problems getting it tomorrow then as it's only an hour away from me already.
Not if the delivery truck blows up or you get bit by a dog and have to go to the hospital or you get stabbed by some actors in a Civil War re-enactment or the delivery guy gets gunned down in a gang related shooting or Indianapolis gets swallowed in a giant sinkhole or Zarkon the space god abducts you to be his mistress or I just plain show up and steal it from you as its being delivered.

it's on, bitches!

quick reminder to everyone, especially you D-Men

before you do anything, Main Menu -> My NHL12 -> Controller Settings -> Auto-Back-Skate OFF

you will thank me later for reminding you

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
Swance needs to post his info in here first.

Not if the delivery truck blows up or you get bit by a dog and have to go to the hospital or you get stabbed by some actors in a Civil War re-enactment or the delivery guy gets gunned down in a gang related shooting or Indianapolis gets swallowed in a giant sinkhole or Zarkon the space god abducts you to be his mistress or I just plain show up and steal it from you as its being delivered.
given the fact i have a foot on you or so I'd like to see you try that last one :p

zarkon is a more pressing concern however...

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:
Not sure if it worked but I sent a join club request thru the club web page. GIVE ME DAT GM POWER MARVIE
Done.

Just got home with the game. I love how Amazon said it'd be here on release day yet it just shipped this morning.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
Done.

Just got home with the game. I love how Amazon said it'd be here on release day yet it just shipped this morning.
Thanks. Mine says out for delivery as of ~9am. So I'm expecting a late delivery time :(. oh well, I have class from 5:00-6:15 anyways.

im on and ready, took forever to get all my builds setup, I caved and bought boost packs too, yes plural as in more than 1

Marvie bless me with GM powers when u get a chance

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:
4:31 then
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Marvie_3

Banned
zsswimmer said:

MacAttack

Picked up the game and none of my regular teammates have it yet.

Mind if I sign up with you fine folks until the rest of my team gets their shit together?

gamertag: xryanmacx
primary position: RW
number: 13 if its taken Ill take 49
name: Ryan McNasty

usually online 10PM EST

thanks in advance.

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:

TheVisualizer said:
im on and ready, took forever to get all my builds setup, I caved and bought boost packs too, yes plural as in more than 1

Marvie bless me with GM powers when u get a chance

:( How the mighty have fallen.

Blinding

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Start walking!

lolno, it's 5 miles away and it's all extremely busy interstate, don't feel like getting ran over today.

It's k though, it allows me to watch my Canes play at TC.

Blinding said:
lolno, it's 5 miles away and it's all extremely busy interstate, don't feel like getting ran over today.

It's k though, it allows me to watch my Canes play at TC.

What? That makes it even easier, you can hitchhike! :D

Kave_Man said:
So far I've resisted buying the game. :D

:lol You realize it hasn't even been for sale for 24 hours right? You'll kave kave_man.

TheVisualizer said:
when is your broke ass getting the game?

Most likely not until January. It costs a lot to ship it here and at least for now I can't find a way to get any of my systems online at my university so it doesn't matter anyhow. I may pickup the PS3 version in the mean time to play offline though since I found a kid who works on base here and can get US games in USD pricing.

Edit Maybe, I'll go to frankfurt and see if I can find anything. I just need a cord/cord and transformer to power my xbox and so far it'll be at least $80 just for that. The game is cheap to get here if I can get a cord somehow.

Top Bottom