• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Milly79

What's the rule on non-GAF members on the club? Not allowed? I have a irl friend that needs a club.

And I don't care about the jerseys at all. I just want to play.

*I guess it's kinda frowned upon after reading the first post*

Oh, and I'm jobless for now. I put in my two weeks on Tuesday. Went in today and they sent me home. I'm contemplating moving back to Michigan in the next week or so. Shouldn't affect anything.

Red_Man said:
I'm not picking up the game for a week or so after the release date, I've got a lot of stuff going on with school starting and lot of events happening in the first couple weeks

got your goddamn priorities in order, son!

fuck school, dropout immediately and be ready to play NHL early and often

Marvie_3 said:
So have we even come to any sort of consensus on team colors/jerseys? Or are we just gonna be down with HPK?

out of all the shitty pictures you posted I still like the maroon & blue/teal ones the best, and btw no one wants the tired ass HPK jerseys/logo except you

question... is anyone else gonna have the game this weekend by either Season Ticket or early release?

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
out of all the shitty pictures you posted I still like the maroon & blue/teal ones the best, and btw no one wants the tired ass HPK jerseys/logo except you

question... is anyone else gonna have the game this weekend by either Season Ticket or early release?
Fine, we'll go with the maroon/bluetealwhateverthefuckcoloritis for now.

If we can use the HPK logo, we're fuckin using the HPK logo. :D

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
If we can use the HPK logo, we're fuckin using the HPK logo. :D

30rock.gif

LiveWire

I will hopefully have the game date of launch (ordered it online). How long after the launch do the online league seasons start? Will there be a September playoffs or does EA wait until October?

LiveWire said:
I will hopefully have the game date of launch (ordered it online). How long after the launch do the online league seasons start? Will there be a September playoffs or does EA wait until October?

EASHL started already (Europe Season Ticket people have the game) and yes there will be Playoffs for September

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
So, Marv. Non-Gaffers are off-limits?
Have him register for GAF and we'll make an exception. Playing time is going to be pretty limited for everyone for a little while until the roster thins out a bit. Also, you have to post in here when you guys are thinking about playing so everybody else can jump in as well though.

Post his info so I can add him to the roster.

Milly79 said:
3 of my Euro friends had it yesterday (full release).

Alright, Marv. Thanks.

Where are they from? It says it releases Sunday...

Edit: O shit, I misread. Should I pick up the PS3 version today or should I just wait? :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
What are you wanting to know specifically? I haven't toyed around with creating jerseys like... ever.
I just wanted to know if there were new logos/jersey styles available.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol I'm going to know before him at this rate!
Shouldn't you be doing German stuff right now?

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
I just wanted to know if there were new logos/jersey styles available.

Shouldn't you be doing German stuff right now?
I don't think I can really help you in that regard. Best I could do is take pictures for you, or you can wait until you get home.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
You only need one hand to eat Schnitzel! :D
Maybe a shitty schnitzel

Milly79 said:
I don't think I can really help you in that regard. Best I could do is take pictures for you, or you can wait until you get home.
But that's 4 hours from now!! I wanted to know this second so I could start planning some more shitty jerseys in my attempt to make Viz go blind.

Milly79

Marvie_3 said:
Maybe a shitty schnitzel

But that's 4 hours from now!! I wanted to know this second so I could start planning so more shitty jerseys in my attempt to make Viz go blind.
Well, I'm not going to pop in 11 to find out. I guess you're stuck waiting. :lol

We definitely need to get some EASHL going. I'm pumped for it.

RS4-

Fucking hell, my net has been off for a day and a half now. I have a feeling it'll be like this on Monday as well. I guess all I can do is grind away with my BAP.

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
read there's nothing new with logos or jerseys, except they took the "fat" jerseys out
Dammit.

Also, there won't be any club games until Tuesday so everyone has a chance to get in at the same time.

Edit: Holy fuck this download is slow. Started it 45 minutes ago and it's only at 53%

TheVisualizer said:
scared to play without me, huh
No. Considering playoff rosters are based on games played, it's not fair for a few people to get a head start.

Top Bottom