• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
Got screwed on that first goal and were just plain sloppy on the other two. That second goal is a problem we have as a team and have had it all year. We turn the puck over in our zone WAY too much. If we're getting pressured and dont have any good passing options, just FLIP THE PUCK OUT OF THE ZONE. If we have to turn it over, it's a hell of a lot better to do it outside our defensive zone.

We played well otherwise.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Second goal was my bad, I thought I had Show. First goal was pure bullshit, hard to take this game seriously when a guy can slash you and take the puck with no call. W/e, on to the next one.

tough game but gg. i thought we played better but the cookie crumbles that way sometimes

no one needs to be feel bad about anything

Red_Man

Thanks, and good games from there out, we still ran into some bullshit teams but were able to pull out the wins. Beauty pass from Moop to Marvie in OT in the last game to win it.

Delryk

Dont see much glitchers in dropins (which is pretty much what i played all year). Hope its not a glitch fest during games else itll take time to get used to.

Played an epic dropin last night. Went to 4th OT. Shots were like 60-50. and i scored the winner for a hat trick 4-3.. Woop. i usually dont score much so that felt good. Lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Dont see much glitchers in dropins (which is pretty much what i played all year). Hope its not a glitch fest during games else itll take time to get used to.

Played an epic dropin last night. Went to 4th OT. Shots were like 60-50. and i scored the winner for a hat trick 4-3.. Woop. i usually dont score much so that felt good. Lol
Depends on the game.

Delryk

Depends on the game.

why-so-serious-cat-d0dbf.jpg

Red_Man

Sox fan is back too? Looks like I choose a good night to go out, where gonna have 3 different squads by the time NHL 13 comes out.

I'm going to be in real hot pursuit of my legend card this weekend

It would help if it wasn't fucking impossible to get from a B+ to an A-. I have to get like 3 straight A+ games to get shit to move though :(

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm going to be in real hot pursuit of my legend card this weekend

It would help if it wasn't fucking impossible to get from a B+ to an A-. I have to get like 3 straight A+ games to get shit to move though :(
At least your grade wasn't stuck for 100 games like mine was.

I just went grocery shopping, came back with KFC (of course), I can play in 20 or so

depends how fast this shit is nommed down

Delryk

Bah.. At the cottage with a shitty connection. Got the gamn here but lag would kill the team. have fun u guys. Should be back home tomorrow night. Perhaps for some sort of team debut. ;)

Top Bottom