• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

lmao i am so fucking drunk right now

i spilled by booze like two times at this place that was having a grand opening and gave out free booze left and right, and all I did was crash into tables and spill my wine everywhere

Marvie_3

Banned

i spilled by booze like two times at this place that was having a grand opening and gave out free booze left and right, and all I did was crash into tables and spill my wine everywhere
I don't believe that you're drunk. Not nearly enough typos.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
By practice I mean regular games until show gets online
Okay then!

Drunk off wine? Totally not Slot Clogger material

Game menu says we didn't qualify for playoffs btw.
Current Division -
Divisional Rank -
Season record -
All-Time Rank -

I would love to play some regular ass games but I'm not sure what the hell is going on

I'm so smart that I don't need no typos

Delryk

I'll let u guys play the playoffs and then i'll start annoying u guys to play ;)

I'll be aiming the blocked shots record. It shall be mine. Buahahaha!

Delryk

Damn I have a lot of blocked shots for a forward.

Aye. im actually surprised its only in the 50-60 range. Then again, its sorta still broken... Even if you dont press to block, it should count.

I'll grab that "most shot blocked in a game" pretty quickly i think. ;)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't really know what to say to that.

For playoffs I'm waiting to hear from friends I may be going out tonight. I should know in an hour or so.

Red_Man

I'm good for tonight. Show doesn't seem to get on till later though just as a heads up.

Red_Man

COgiM.gif

Top Bottom