• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Whoa just realized like none of you are on my friends list anymore? I never changed anything.

damn son, I see how it is, remove ALL of us from your friends list

I take that shit to heart, no way you are getting back in my good graces after a stunt like that... wow, what a peon

tonight was on me, I think everyone of those goals except a couple slappers from the last game was directly my fault.

I got my pocket picked a few times where they walked in, whiffed horribly on tons of poke checks and stick lifts, get caught lunging with a player coming full speed into the zone, got caught pinching a bunch of times and didn't position properly on cross creases very well

I've been terrible the past two days, prob my worst performances ever. Swim was playing really well last I played with him, you are prob better off trying to pair him with Show for the playoffs this month as I am completely out of form right now

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We did run into some fucking horrible luck, and some glitchers. It's to be expected when we're this high in the standings I guess. I just don't understand how I'm suppose to protect the puck from these guys. I hold A down and they stick lift me once and get it. I stick lift them 4-5 times and can't get it off them, I don't fucking get it. It's also impossible to get into the zone when their poke checks work every time you're within 10 feet if them.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll have the playoff lineup posted in the morning.

We did run into some fucking horrible luck, and some glitchers. It's to be expected when we're this high in the standings I guess. I just don't understand how I'm suppose to protect the puck from these guys. I hold A down and they stick lift me once and get it. I stick lift them 4-5 times and can't get it off them, I don't fucking get it. It's also impossible to get into the zone when their poke checks work every time you're within 10 feet if them.

Dump-ins are not getting used nearly as much as they should be. If you're not getting in, send it deep and we'll try to pick it up behind them.

Red_Man

True, especially against teams these high, and who are pulling the shit they are. I'll definitely focus on that next game, it would be nice too if we could get some set plays going see as we're playing with roughly the same people now.

Marvie_3

Banned
True, especially against teams these high, and who are pulling the shit they are. I'll definitely focus on that next game, it would be nice too if we could get some set plays going see as we're playing with roughly the same people now.

We have way too many bad habits to fix first.

Small favor to ask, on faceoffs, try to do what you can to block the other team's LW from sneaking past and taking the puck. I know there isn't much you can do without taking a penalty but if you could just skate in his way or push him or something it'd help. It's fucking annoying winning a faceoff and having it stolen before it can even get to one of our defensemen. I really hope EA fixes that for 13.

Red_Man

Yea I was noticing that happening too, such bullshit he can get to the puck first. I'll try and remember that for the next games.

Red_Man

I'm 10 away woooooooooo, I'd be nice to get an elite banner this month, but if tonight is any indication of who we'll be playing, it's going to be difficult.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm 10 away woooooooooo, I'd be nice to get an elite banner this month, but if tonight is any indication of who we'll be playing, it's going to be difficult.
lolcanadianschools

Elite division doesn't mean you play elite teams in the playoffs. The system just matches you up with whoever the fuck it wants like it does the rest of the month.

Red_Man

It said 10 when I played a drop in game just now :(

Really? Lmao what a fucking joke, I shouldn't be surprised. Not sure why I thought EA would have a reasonable and logical system for the playoffs.

I am doing nothing on my off day but playing NHL and
doing other things
but I hope I get my upgraded card

I keep coming so close but so far ;_;

Red_Man

I have an exam tonight, and then I'm free until Saturday night.

Nevermind I can play tonight if we get everyone on, writing my exam sooner then expected.

I'm getting dinner with a friend tonight but might be around at 11 CT. But I'll be around earlier at night the rest of the week

Delryk

Sup guys.. :)

for NHL12 if there's still spots available. Can play from 5pm-11pm on most weeknights and around the clock on weekends if I'm not out!

XBL gamertag: Delryk
Main Position: RD/LD/LW/G (from left to right ;))
Jersey Number: 96
Player Name: Delryk Levesque (if need be)

Also, for NHL13, if none as taken New York Islanders for GAFHL I'd be interested! :)

I'm sure Milly will eventually see this soo... I still love you man, even though you're stuck on SWTOR. :(

Red_Man

I'm #94 don't know if we need to bother updating it this close to NHL 13, but it's the number I'm sticking with.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm #94 don't know if we need to bother updating it this close to NHL 13, but it's the number I'm sticking with.
You sure? You change numbers every other day. :lol

I got bored and started a new GM season on NHL 12. Ended up with four 4th round picks after the first season. Drafted Galchenyuk, Reinhart, and Ceci all in the 4th round.

Red_Man

Lol what the fuck? How does that even happen....I've been using 94, for over a month now, and I'm sticking with it goddamn it!

Playoff games tonight?

Sup guys.. :)

for NHL12 if there's still spots available. Can play from 5pm-11pm on most weeknights and around the clock on weekends if I'm not out!

XBL gamertag: Delryk
Main Position: RD/LD/LW/G (from left to right ;))
Jersey Number: 96
Player Name: Delryk Levesque (if need be)

Also, for NHL13, if none as taken New York Islanders for GAFHL I'd be interested! :)

I'm sure Milly will eventually see this soo... I still love you man, even though you're stuck on SWTOR. :(

oh shit another one of Milly's cronies

j/k welcome aboard

Marv put me down for St. Louis in the NHL13 Online Franchise shit, I wanted Columbus though, but figured I could wait for awhile since no one would dare pick them, but he's got balls. I might have to barter with him, I'll buy a sweat stained Teemu Selanne glove on ebay and see if that will be enough to persuade him...

Red_Man

If you REALLY don't feel like playing we can get Vierak or Swim to play D. Gotta wait and see if Marvie survives the night or not.

Red_Man

I image you were wearing this the entire time:

b9siy.png

I'm good to go, biggest pain in the ass is trying to get a hold of show.

Marvie_3

Banned
I image you were wearing this the entire time:

http://i.imgur.com/b9siy.png[IMG]

I'm good to go, biggest pain in the ass is trying to get a hold of show.[/QUOTE]

It looked like it was going to rain. I don't want rain in my beer.

If show isn't on in the next 30-60 minutes we can just postpone until tomorrow or friday.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I'll play this NHL game of yours sometime. Is it any good? Sounds like it might be fun

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
IM SORRY HE TREATS ME LIKE SHIT WITH HIS DRUNKEN RAGE IVE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

IT'S OKAY, RANDOM CANADIANS BEFORE HO'S, OR SOMETHING

Wow, so I boot up 360 for NHL, which is painful enough as it is, and the dashboard wants to show me the a Making Of a Linkin Park video? Is this what Hell is like?

Top Bottom