• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

simon_cowell_.jpg

gg's phx and moop

we caught some shitty breaks all night but we played well for the most part and got some W's

got my 1st hate mail in forever too, guy even sent me a voice message and said "damn.. you guys are good at those glitch goals, wish I was as good as you, you're team will probably finish in the Elite division this month"

we stomped their shitty team out 4-0 and moop sat for half of the 3rd period after getting a game misconduct, but it wasnt even that close. I don't remember us scoring any glitch goals either, and even funnier is when I checked his XBL profile after I read the message his team was losing 0-6

lol

My internet was down the entire goddamn night because god forbid Comcast's shitty cables survive 60 mph winds like AT&T's do.

...I'll be on around 11:15. Got work til 11.

Stat!

On a side note from NHL 12 but not hockey video games, anyone ever play the EHM series?

OOTP Baseball is a hardcore baseball management sim and part of their dev team is creating a hockey version. A spiritual successor to EHM (different dev, same type of game). The Devs on the forums are literally hitting every question and it looks to be great. The first version will be a bit more basic but they promise free updates.

Anyways, with discussion of Be-A-GM online, this is a more hardcore simulation. It focuses on building a team and is far more in-depth. If anyone is interested in forming an online league when OOTP Hockey comes out, let's talk.

Here is a FAQ. Here are the Official Forums where the devs (Sebastian and Malte) answer a ton of questions

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Surprised I haven't punched a hole in the wall yet, the online vs mode is so broken, I hope everyone at EA sports loses their fucking jobs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
On a side note from NHL 12 but not hockey video games, anyone ever play the EHM series?

OOTP Baseball is a hardcore baseball management sim and part of their dev team is creating a hockey version. A spiritual successor to EHM (different dev, same type of game). The Devs on the forums are literally hitting every question and it looks to be great. The first version will be a bit more basic but they promise free updates.

Anyways, with discussion of Be-A-GM online, this is a more hardcore simulation. It focuses on building a team and is far more in-depth. If anyone is interested in forming an online league when OOTP Hockey comes out, let's talk.

Here is a FAQ. Here are the Official Forums where the devs (Sebastian and Malte) answer a ton of questions

Mhmmm I've been waiting quite a while for something like this, ever since NHL stopped coming out for PC, the closest the platform ha was fantasy leagues, which is... Yeah.... Definitely gonna take a closer look at this.

Delryk

Yah. Im in a hockey community that sims games with EHM. Lots of peeps are actually on that OOT site to ask questions and suggest features. Id love from something along the lines of EHM once its close to a finish product.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Surprised I haven't punched a hole in the wall yet, the online vs mode is so broken, I hope everyone at EA sports loses their fucking jobs.

I don't play online vs, mind explaining? Sucks in a COD-community way or in a glitchy way?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well there's glitch goals, but it's mostly just the mechanics of the game are so broken and when you play 1 v 1 they're magnified. I was playing against a guy today, he was coming down the slot and I stick lifted him 3 times and he held his stick and puck off to the side the entire time, somehow my 3 stick lifts didn't work then he just flicks it at the net and it goes in. It's just shit like that, and the douchebags you do the dying / kneeling shit constantly.

Marvie_3

Banned
Well there's glitch goals, but it's mostly just the mechanics of the game are so broken and when you play 1 v 1 they're magnified. I was playing against a guy today, he was coming down the slot and I stick lifted him 3 times and he held his stick and puck off to the side the entire time, somehow my 3 stick lifts didn't work then he just flicks it at the net and it goes in. It's just shit like that, and the douchebags you do the dying / kneeling shit constantly.

I didn't know players could die in NHL 12.

Delryk

Rdy when someone else is.. Just msg me on xbox.. Watching something but itll make the wife stop watching tv with me.. Lol

Top Bottom