• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

I offered to play goalie a few times but it's usually rejected. I'm actually pretty decent when I'm in the zone.

As for the competitive nature of the club, I don't think anyone here enjoys losing (especially marvie :p) and I would be surprised to hear if anyone did. I certainly have 10x more fun when we win games.

1st post on GAF and it's a call out post... heh

Marvie_3

Banned
I offered to play goalie a few times but it's usually rejected. I'm actually pretty decent when I'm in the zone.

As for the competitive nature of the club, I don't think anyone here enjoys losing (especially marvie :p) and I would be surprised to hear if anyone did. I certainly have 10x more fun when we win games.

1st post on GAF and it's a call out post... heh

Damn right. This is me after a loss:

iutRm5FUqP7ei.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's understandable if you lose to glitch goals and shit like that, but not much to get mad about when we straight up get out played or are beaten by a better team.

...blah, blah, blah....

Players - These are the top players on the club

Aces
Viz
Marv
Vieirak
Nozdeuse
Legit

And maybe these two but its been awhile since I've seen them play:

Milly
Zsswimmer

...lots of meaningless words....

I thought we were defensemen-bros

then you go and list me underneath ACES on the top players list

I'm done with you, son

spam someone else's XBL account with your rap verse messages from now on

Marvie_3

Banned
It's understandable if you lose to glitch goals and shit like that, but not much to get mad about when we straight up get out played or are beaten by a better team.

You can get mad about being out played and you can get mad that there are better teams out there.

ggs swim, moop and delryk we smashed some fools tonight and took their lunch money

looks like Show left the club, hope he didn't take my last post seriously... lol

zsswimmer

ggs swim, moop and delryk we smashed some fools tonight and took their lunch money

looks like Show left the club, hope he didn't take my last post seriously... lol

Yep looks like he removed himself from the roster... that's dumb. Oh well.

Fun games tonight besides the 1st - I don't know if either of you caught it but when Moop got tripped on the break away he actually went Standing - to his knees- and back to standing again. When they showed it on the replay it was funny as fuck, he just abruptly ends up in the standing skating position.

Yep looks like he removed himself from the roster... that's dumb. Oh well.

Fun games tonight besides the 1st - I don't know if either of you caught it but when Moop got tripped on the break away he actually went Standing - to his knees- and back to standing again. When they showed it on the replay it was funny as fuck, he just abruptly ends up in the standing skating position.

yea I was giving him shit about it, asking him to tell me how to do that "deke"

zsswimmer

yea I was giving him shit about it, asking him to tell me how to do that "deke"

That was a sweet ass shootout goal. I swear some of the unintentional engine effects in this game like players flying after getting hit, getting frozen, etc are just hilarious to me. When they showed the replay I was doubled over from laughing so hard, I don't even know why lol

That was a sweet ass shootout goal. I swear some of the unintentional engine effects in this game like players flying after getting hit, getting frozen, etc are just hilarious to me. When they showed the replay I was doubled over from laughing so hard, I don't even know why lol

get control of yourself swim, we need to start being a SERIOUS club

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I guess i should introduce myself. Im CB. Ive been a part of or helped run most every other successful sports league on GAF. I will also be heading up the rival NHL Crew in NHL 13. It will be a healthy rivalry, of course. I look forward to competing!

I guess i should introduce myself. Im CB. Ive been a part of or helped run most every other successful sports league on GAF. I will also be heading up the rival NHL Crew in NHL 13. It will be a healthy rivalry, of course. I look forward to competing!

shaq.gif

Red_Man

dcHk4.jpg

You're the chicken, and Marvie is the little angry dog. Maybe you can run our farm team for NHL 13 :D

I'm up for some games now? Just cooking ribs at the same time..

Marvie_3

Banned
Hate to repost the same gif so soon but.....

iNVIeNhhTX473.gif

Ramirez

You have my sticks.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it

Will there be neon jerseys? Marvie is pretty tyrannically opposed to neon jerseys, if it was worth my while though I could see myself colluding in the most extreme of regime changes.

Also you know NHL blows right? This shit is like the Ellis Island of online sports games

CB3

Ill have a team ready come NHL 13. This sport needs some inner-gaf competition. Monopolies are no fun. Unless you have Boardwalk and Parkplace

Red_Man

Ill have a team ready come NHL 13. This sport needs some inner-gaf competition. Monopolies are no fun. Unless you have Boardwalk and Parkplace
You don't know what you're getting yourself into....back out while you can....

CB3

Anything you folks may have been through isnt a drop in the bucket compared to what ive seen/participated in/watched over in 7 years of Madden and NBA2k Leagues

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it

Too true! More options for everyone is nothing but a good thing!

Red_Man

Anything you folks may have been through isnt a drop in the bucket compared to what ive seen/participated in/watched over in 7 years of Madden and NBA2k Leagues
Difference is now you're playing a mans sport.

GGs y'all. Phx - you were money all night and that hockey sense is developing.

Some beautiful passing plays tonight. And my beautiful goal that made the one team ragequit. :lol

the penalty shot that went off the post, off the goalie's skate, then out was bullshit. :(

Top Bottom