• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
I know how to play Ice Soccer. We'll be ready

j6Tprx4bunqsR.jpg

Delryk

ggs swim, moop and delryk we smashed some fools tonight and took their lunch money

looks like Show left the club, hope he didn't take my last post seriously... lol

Aye. Its getting better. :)

1st game, our CPU goalie was retarded. Slow shots went thru him and then one went off the post, off his shoulder and then he kicks the puck into the net. Wtf was that! ahwell.

Delryk

Talk about deja vu on another hockey community site. main team split in 5 and when november came, none existed.

Marvie's the man, even milly said so. If peeps quit on marvie, screw them all! ... ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
Talk about deja vu on another hockey community site. main team split in 5 and when november came, none existed.

Marvie's the man, even milly said so. If peeps quit on marvie, screw them all! ... ;)

*brofist*

SLOT CLOGGERS CLOG TOGETHER

Thats because i dont really care about hockey. And i assume some of the others dont either. But i enjoy fifa without caring about soccer.

I dont take on flakes.

:lol so you don't care about hockey yet don't want to take on flakes. Good luck with that.

Revenant

What the hell have I been missing?!

Two NHL clubs? Is this happening?

I also plan on trying to get on sometime this week if we still play.

Need to get back into the groove so I can shut these crumbums down.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We're here to win

Shit's about to get real.

Do I need an NHL avatar to sling you guys into the garbage bin? Or will Andrew Luck work?

That's because I haven't watched a single game of hockey my entire life. But my boy CB says ya'll free so we gonna take this place over.

Welcome back.

If any of your boys have 12 we can settle this now.

They do. But your time will come with 13 hits. Until then, contemplate which members of your squad are still actually members of your squad, and not mine.
uh...vva2q.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That's a lot of tin cans all lined up for us. Good stuff!

He forgot to mention there's no seniors allowed.

Sorry man, I'm a Slot Clogger for life, can't have these "ice soccer" posers trying to push us around.

Have fun with your 2 player club yo. ;)

Difference is now you're playing a mans sport.

You have no idea. No Idea. What you're getting yourself into.

Skitch-2012-07-092107010000.jpg

Skitch-2012-07-092123090000.jpg

Skitch-2012-07-092122040000.jpg

sp2.jpg

Coldblooded.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why are you posting NASCAR pictures? Shouldn't be surprised you weren't aware hockey was played on ice.

Top Bottom