• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its topical. You guys felt as if i didnt have troops. Quite the contrary we'll probably have more than you actively have by tonight. Just letting you guys know what you are up against in two months time.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I guess this is "spam nhl12 thread" day or something.

winkingpegg.gif

Its topical. You guys felt as if i didnt have troops. Quite the contrary we'll probably have more than you actively have by tonight. Just letting you guys know what you are up against in two months time.

In other news, you guys will still be terrible.

Revenant

A long list of mouth breathers who couldn't tell offside from icing? frightening!

Marvie_3

Banned
They do. But your time will come with 13 hits. Until then, contemplate which members of your squad are still actually members of your squad, and not mine.
So you're scared to play us. Good to know.

I'll be making my return tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I know you don't understand the fundamentals of hockey, but you can only ice 5 guys at one time. Numbers don't mean anything if your entire team is shit, which is starting to look like it since you're posting nascar and wrestling pictures.

I'll be on for games tonight as well.

CB3

Who says our guys are one team? We get a few more and we'll be splitting into the Wolfpac. Dont worry about our skills. We have guys that know how to ball. The rest will get up to speed quickly.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I know you don't understand the fundamentals of hockey, but you can only ice 5 guys at one time. Numbers don't mean anything if your entire team is shit, which is starting to look like it since you're posting nascar and wrestling pictures.

I'll be on for games tonight as well.

Can't speak well for the HandPuck crowd if you can't tell the difference between Stock Cars and F1/Indy Cars.

As a bonus Stock Car, cuz hey, I is an american
YouvebeenCB3d.jpg

Red_Man

Who says our guys are one team? We get a few more and we'll be splitting into the Wolfpac. Dont worry about our skills. We have guys that know how to ball. The rest will get up to speed quickly.
Mkt91.gif

Marvie_3

Banned

I can't wait to watch both of your teams play for the crown of "worst club in the EASHL".

Red_Man

So much talk and no show, why not hop on tonight and play? Or do you need a few nights to explain what an icing is?

Sanjuro

That was before they/he tossed you for ruining team chemistry. Jeez, Sajnuro.

Actually, that was after as well. They brought me back technically, only so he could have a party chat with the rest of the team, sans me. He had me blocked from the party chat.

CB3

Actually, that was after as well. They brought me back technically, only so he could have a party chat with the rest of the team, sans me. He had me blocked from the party chat.

Lol what?

Are we facing a team of Hockey players or the Church of Scientology?

Mrbob

Who is crazy enough to like Hawk Harrelson? Biggest homer douche announcer in all sports.

Best Hawk Harrelson announcing is when the White Sox are losing and he doesn't speak at all for large segments of time!

zsswimmer

Looks like a nice rivalry is brewing, and by rivalry I mean constant 1 sided beatdowns.

Since you ladies are too scared to face off in '12 I guess I will have to wait a couple of months to turn my goon meter to level 10. Runnin' goalies and fisticuffs galore ;)

Red_Man

Who is crazy enough to like Hawk Harrelson? Biggest homer douche announcer in all sports.

Best Hawk Harrelson announcing is when the White Sox are losing and he doesn't speak at all for large segments of time!
Where are all these randoms coming from?
Looks like a nice rivalry is brewing, and by rivalry I mean constant 1 sided beatdowns.

Since you ladies are too scared to face off in '12 I guess I will have to wait a couple of months to turn my goon meter to level 10. Runnin' goalies and fisticuffs galore ;)
ioNGCD3GUJaiH.gif

LukeSmith

We've gotta play NCAA and Madden first. No point in playing some old, busted-ass version of NHL.

Just finger yourself for a couple months and we'll play once '13 comes out and people learn what Icing and Line Changes are.

zsswimmer

We've gotta play NCAA and Madden first. No point in playing some old, busted-ass version of NHL.

Just finger yourself for a couple months and we'll play once '13 comes out and people learn what Icing and Line Changes are.

Sounds like you got yourself a stellar & knowledgeable crew, hope you guys can figure out which net to score in once we actually play. But I guess it won't matter too much since you'll spending 99% of your playing time in your own zone.

Marvie_3

Banned

no one told you to do anything. you are free to keep playing Ice Soccer '12. My team has business to take care of. Dont wory. You guys are on our list

Keep running, cowards.

Top Bottom