• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Anyways, as much fun as it's been watching the Madden-GAF guys circlejerk in the thread and then run with their tails between their legs, I gotta work.

I'll be on later.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This thread is hilarious. I was already looking forward to NHL 13 and playing for NHL-Gaf anyway, but now the hype has turned into crazy-"i want it now"-hype to play. Damn, this motivation's some gold stuff.

Now... Will Marvie let me play? :p /jk

we used to play together every night and have a ball

where have you been! :(

I gained so much weight from all the scotch I was drinking that my doctor said I had to give up NHL.

I'll be back this year, especially if they clean up the online game. I'm really stoked to try out the online franchise though. That is my "it's pre-ordered" feature, let's just hope that shit works.

Also, Marvie never kicked anyone out for their sexual orientation by my recollection. Didn't Peterboy come out as straight at some point? We were all disappointed, but nobody was mean.

This "invasion" has been very entertaining and also been somewhat of a revelation to me. My eyes have been opened to the tyranny and oppression that I've experienced over the past 2 years with this club so I've decided that I am going to throw my hat into the ring and make my own club next year

Marv's club is all about having fun
This other assclown's club is all about winning
I am making a club that is about winning and having fun

I already have 3 other members ready to go, but not ready enough that we can play either of your team's right now, so don't ask.
If anyone wants in, I'll take anyone, but you have to fit our team chemistry so don't burn your bridges

insert random extreme sports picture that has nothing to do with hockey
SilvaSonnen_crop_exact.jpg

This "invasion" has been very entertaining and also been somewhat of a revelation to me. My eyes have been opened to the tyranny and oppression that I've experienced over the past 2 years with this club so I've decided that I am going to throw my hat into the ring and make my own club next year

I already have 3 other members ready to go, but not ready enough that we can play either of your team's right now, so don't ask.
If anyone wants in, I'll take anyone, but you have to fit our team chemistry so don't burn your bridges

Losing Viz would be like losing me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Your new club is already what ours is. Clearly you guys are missing how much fun this has been for us already. The fact we're letting anyone in and not kicking them out for skill reasons would go against the notion that we are playing to just win.

zsswimmer

Can you make a team that is about losing and not having fun?

Oh wait, I guess Madden GAF already has that covered.

CB3

On a purely trash talk level, you guys are gonna have to step it up a notch. I can go back and forth all day, but not against this effort.

Your new club is already what ours is. Clearly you guys are missing how much fun this has been for us already. The fact we're letting anyone in and not kicking them out for skill reasons would go against the notion that we are playing to just win.

alright smart guy, you are right

im still making a 3rd GAF club tho, I'll figure out some other unique shit to promote

so fuck all of yall, except those who are joining up with me

zsswimmer

On a purely trash talk level, you guys are gonna have to step it up a notch. I can go back and forth all day, but not against this effort.

Backing out of the trash talk while also backing out of the NHL 12 challenge. Yeah we need to step it up big time
msn_dft001.gif

CB3

Backing out of the trash talk while also backing out of the NHL 12 challenge. Yeah we need to step it up big time
msn_dft001.gif

If i ever mentioned challenging you guys to a NHL 12 match, please point it out. Its been 13 since the beginning for me.

CB3

how am i supposed to play a game i dont have.

If thats a case i challenge any of you to NCAA 13

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah but football sucks. You see, this is a hockey thread. Maybe you guys took a wrong left from the NASCAR thread or something
Too be fair, NASCAR fans aren't really good at geography or finding their way around places.

CB3

Amazing the things you guys run with. My interest in Nascar is equal to my interest in hockey. which is zero. My interest in winning, however, is pretty high.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Amazing the things you guys run with. My interest in Nascar is equal to my interest in hockey. which is zero. My interest in winning, however, is pretty high.
"You guys are stupid, just because I post a lot of gay pron pictures does not mean I enjoy homosexual activities!"

Showstopper

Neo Member
If I was a shitty player I'd be lighting up a big fat cigar right about now because the last few pages of this thread serve as an awesome distraction to what's really going on here. Congrats to everyone that escaped the guillotine.

I suggest for this season Marvie and Swimmer play goalie whenever we have the strongest line on (the one I mentioned in post #5844) or if we have 5 guys on in total, we can still play with a goalie and 1 defenseman. Who cares if you get scored on many times, when you have good forwards you can easily put up 6 goals and win the game 6-5.

Going 3-5-2 with a goalie will get you more points than going 5-1-1 without.

If I was a shitty player I'd be lighting up a big fat cigar right about now because the last few pages of this thread serve as an awesome distraction to what's really going on here. Congrats to everyone that escaped the guillotine.

I suggest for this season Marvie and Swimmer play goalie whenever we have the strongest line on (the one I mentioned in post #5844) or if we have 5 guys on in total, we can still play with a goalie and 1 defenseman. Who cares if you get scored on many times, when you have good forwards you can easily put up 6 goals and win the game 6-5.

Going 3-5-2 with a goalie will get you more points than going 5-1-1 without.

129056644516126727.jpg

CB3

Amazing the negativity coming from some of you. If you guys REALLY wanna take it there, ill be happy to oblige .

zsswimmer

Amazing the negativity coming from some of you. If you guys REALLY wanna take it there, ill be happy to oblige .

Well you certainly can talk about how well you can trash talk but I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Numba # 1 rule in dis thread:

When you're a dumbass, you get your nuts slapped

CB3

Well you certainly can talk about how well you can trash talk but I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Numba # 1 rule in dis thread:

When you're a dumbass, you get your nuts slapped

Funny you mention nuts since you guys have been hanging on mine all day today.

zsswimmer

Funny you mention nuts since you guys have been hanging on mine all day today.

Actually I believe you came in this thread son, now wipe up the mess you guys made from your cute little circlejerk and scamper back to your thread. Woudn't want you and your boys to miss the weekly bro-out for monday night RAW

CB3

Actually I believe you came in this thread son, now wipe up the mess you guys made from your cute little circlejerk and scamper back to your thread.

So you are saying we jizzed all over you? I will not argue that point.

zsswimmer

So you are saying we jizzed all over you? I will not argue that point.

Only if you're into bukkake ;)

Also, I guess you don't know what circlejerk means, I guess there's not enough time to scavenge though dictionaries when you are practicing your figure four toe hold with your bros.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, since these trolls are clearly neither interested in Slot Cloggers NOR any kind of competition in NHL 12 EASHL (see thread title), shouldn't they be banned for trolling/flaming in an unrelated thread? How i see it they're bringing neither somethig constructive to the table, nor is it healthy trash talk since they're not even man enough to play NHL 12.

So, since these trolls are clearly neither interested in Slot Cloggers NOR any kind of competition in NHL 12 EASHL (see thread title), shouldn't they be banned for trolling/flaming in an unrelated thread? How i see it they're bringing neither somethig constructive to the table, nor is it healthy trash talk since they're not even man enough to play NHL 12.

we can't even make an nhl '13 thread until a week before it's out. where are we supposed to go huh! you want us out on the streets!

CB3

Your guys started the trash talk. My early posts were all game related.

Top Bottom