• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

Man I forgot what it feels like not to be a legend.. slow as fuck. And damn they ruined the BaP camera for me, it sucks ass

zsswimmer

Milly79 said:
Who uses BAP camera? Ew.
I did all last year. Never used a single other camera, its great for defense. BUT THEY JUST FUCKED IT UP THIS YEAR. Seriously, now you can see like half the ice... brilliant job

Sanjuro

This sucks. I get why they did that, but you should be able to have multiple pros who are restricted to a single team.

Anyway, any of you guys up to play?

Marvie_3

Banned
Pretty solid record of 10-5-2 today. Was nice to see some new blood on the team as well as some guys that haven't played with the club in awhile playing again. 8 game win streak was nice earlier in the day.

I'll be home from class around 3est tomorrow if anyone wants to play then.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck, dumping the puck in and the other team getting to it first counts as a turnover now. No wonder our giveaway numbers are so ridiculous.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Last night was pretty awesome after the horrendous start! I'm enjoying the extra challenge you get from playing online, it feels like I'm learning something every game instead of just playing the same old system in BAP.

I'll probably be online again tonight too, probably about 7/8pm GMT (about 2-3pm ET).

thelatestmodel said:
Last night was pretty awesome after the horrendous start! I'm enjoying the extra challenge you get from playing online, it feels like I'm learning something every game instead of just playing the same old system in BAP.

I'll probably be online again tonight too, probably about 7/8pm GMT (about 2-3pm ET).

Until you play the glitchers like Milly and learn nothing and instead want to smash your controller! :D

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Until you play scrubs like Zaraki and learn nothing and instead want to smash your controller! :D
24d58bt.jpg

Milly79

Don't you think I would have more goals and/or be able to bring us back even when we are down if I were an elite glitcher? ^_^

moop1167

Marvie, if there wasn't this 12 hour cooldown I'd try to get a few games in with the GAF crew, but for now I am going to need to stick with my NHL 11 guys.

We went 10-1 last night which was nice because we played non-glitching in NHL11 so we have a lot more practice at playing "real hockey" than a lot of the fuckers out there. I have 24 pts in 12 games which is decent but not up to my standard. Can't wait until my guy has higher attributes.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

moop1167 said:
Marvie, if there wasn't this 12 hour cooldown I'd try to get a few games in with the GAF crew, but for now I am going to need to stick with my NHL 11 guys.

We went 10-1 last night which was nice because we played non-glitching in NHL11 so we have a lot more practice at playing "real hockey" than a lot of the fuckers out there. I have 24 pts in 12 games which is decent but not up to my standard. Can't wait until my guy has higher attributes.
Same here.

Marvie_3

Banned
Meant to post these in my turnover post last night but Viz and I are looking good so far:

Most giveaways (135)
Marvie03

Most giveaways in a game (21)
The Visualizer

Fucking dump ins.... :lol

Blinding

moop1167 said:
Can't wait until my guy has higher attributes.

Same, though my center's FO attribute is already at 85, sooooooo.

I just don't like the current FO timings, draws that I would've easily won last year I don't this year and I hate change. :l

LiveWire

If my Order Status is to be believed I think my copy of NHL 12 is awaiting my return this evening. Unfortunately, I have a soccer game at 9 so I probably won't be online to play in any games until 11PM Pacific. Anyone else on the roster in the same time zone?

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Well guys, so far it's been enjoyable but frustrating.

I really feel like my guy is maybe half a second behind my button presses, and in a game like hockey, that can obviously make all the difference. Feels like I'm letting the team down a lot of the time because I'm slow getting passes off and trying to defend, but I can't help it!

I'm wondering if it could be the fact that I'm in the UK while you're all in North America?

Milly79

thelatestmodel said:
Well guys, so far it's been enjoyable but frustrating.

I really feel like my guy is maybe half a second behind my button presses, and in a game like hockey, that can obviously make all the difference. Feels like I'm letting the team down a lot of the time because I'm slow getting passes off and trying to defend, but I can't help it!

I'm wondering if it could be the fact that I'm in the UK while you're all in North America?
That's exactly why. You're in the UK.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I got the game today earlier then expected :D I played a couple versus games, and I'm really digging it, I won't be able to play much EASHL until next week though due to classes and im at a wedding all weekend.

Milly79

Haha new bug. Disappearing players and the others left on the ice couldn't get the puck. Was hilarious. I skated through a guy and he disappeared.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Milly79 said:
That's exactly why. You're in the UK.

Crap. Well, looks like I might have to find a Euro team to join instead, see if I fare any better with people closer to home. Thanks for having me guys, it's been fun.

Milly79

thelatestmodel said:
Crap. Well, looks like I might have to find a Euro team to join instead, see if I fare any better with people closer to home. Thanks for having me guys, it's been fun.
Good luck in your search. Pleasure playing with you.

Top Bottom