• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Also Marvie will have to PM someone the playoff lines, unless someone else knows how to see how many games people have played. I assume it will be close to this :

Myself
Marvie
Wsox
Vis
Show / Swim

Holy christ. I just redid my build.

Playmaker is broken.

You can put the first 5 offensive stats at 99 and then have 90 WSA and 84 WSP. Since defense/athleticism stats are broken, you can still put the working ones up to where they should be.

Apparently Marv was already aware of this. I wasn't.

I'll be on later.

Also Marvie will have to PM someone the playoff lines, unless someone else knows how to see how many games people have played. I assume it will be close to this :

Myself
Marvie
Wsox
Vis
Show / Swim

listen pal, dont usurp SnakeswithLasers authority

he runs this ship now and will tell us the playoff rosters not some nobody like you

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GM Connected mode Feature Unveil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFXcAAjFKJ0&feature=player_embedded

EDIT:

aaand the blogpost: http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/article/gm-connected-revealed

aaaand the forum: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8849625.page

So it looks like it's not really an online "dynasty" mode, but you can only be either player or GM (or both), but not coach... so you can only draft, trade, sign and play the game. Not actually edit lines, set up training and stuff? that kinda... sucks... and draft selection sucks anyway. We'll see. I'm still down for a GAF league in which we do an offline fantasy draft and then just trade around everything on day 1 to reflect the results of the fantasy draft.

Red_Man

Painful night, we had a good streak going for a while then kind of sunk into a hole and lost a bunch of OT's including a 2 OTer and a 4 OTer. Marvie's done until 13 along with Vis, so looks like playoffs will be myself, Wsox, Show, Swim, and probably Delryk.

Red_Man

Playoff guys lemme know whens good for you, they start tomorrow night and go for 4-5 nights, but it's better if we try and get them done sooner then later. I'm going to be out tomorrow night but Saturday or Sunday should be fine for me.

Look guys, we’ve had some hard times recently.

And I take part of the blame. As a player, I haven’t played quite as many games as the rest of you—I’m still sitting on my Rookie card. As a coach, I admit I haven’t been there enough: I haven’t studied tape, I haven’t scouted the opposition, I haven’t even watched our own games: Hell, I don’t even know who half of you guys are or what the team is called anymore.

But here’s the thing that matters: You’ve got heart. Or rather, what I mean by that is that Viz has heart problems. He’s an old man. Everything in him is calcified at this point and he’s one small startle away from a broken hip.

So I’m not suggesting that you guys unite around Viz and win one for him. Lord knows we aren’t capable of that. I’m also not suggesting you unite around Marvie, whose hot-headed alcoholism has seen him banned from the forum and alienated from half his former teammates. And you certainly aren’t going to follow Noz, who is in some Ottawan hellhole suffering thunderstorms, lacking fresh water, and cursing whichever minority bagged his groceries last at the government beer line.

No, guys, I think the only thing that you can count on now is… OH GOD MARVIE JUST SHOWED ME HIS PENIS OVER PM I’M OUT I QUIT GAME OVER MAN

And I take part of the blame. As a player, I haven’t played quite as many games as the rest of you—I’m still sitting on my Rookie card. As a coach, I admit I haven’t been there enough: I haven’t studied tape, I haven’t scouted the opposition, I haven’t even watched our own games: Hell, I don’t even know who half of you guys are or what the team is called anymore.

But here’s the thing that matters: You’ve got heart. Or rather, what I mean by that is that Viz has heart problems. He’s an old man. Everything in him is calcified at this point and he’s one small startle away from a broken hip.

So I’m not suggesting that you guys unite around Viz and win one for him. Lord knows we aren’t capable of that. I’m also not suggesting you unite around Marvie, whose hot-headed alcoholism has seen him banned from the forum and alienated from half his former teammates. And you certainly aren’t going to follow Noz, who is in some Ottawan hellhole suffering thunderstorms, lacking fresh water, and cursing whichever minority bagged his groceries last at the government beer line.

No, guys, I think the only thing that you can count on now is… OH GOD MARVIE JUST SHOWED ME HIS PENIS OVER PM I’M OUT I QUIT GAME OVER MAN

just want to let you know I appreciate the effort you have put in the last page or so boss

these posts have been gold

zsswimmer

Playoff guys lemme know whens good for you, they start tomorrow night and go for 4-5 nights, but it's better if we try and get them done sooner then later. I'm going to be out tomorrow night but Saturday or Sunday should be fine for me.

Im good both Saturday and Sunday night

ZnqQ5.gif

Smiley90

XOrzU.gif

Anddd my new build:

+5 WSP
+5 WSA
+5 OFF AW
+5 SPD
+3 SPD
+5 END
+5 AGI
+5 Hand-Eye
+5 PASS
+5 DEKE
+5 Puck Control
+5 Speed

If I don't note it, it's either not changed much or at all.

Offensive:

Deking: 99
Hand-Eye: 99
Offensive Awareness: 99
Passing: 99
Puck Control: 99
WSA: 90
WSP: 84

Defensive:

Defensive Awareness: 85
Discipline: 85
Stick Checking: 90

Athleticism:

Agility: 86
Balance: 70
Endurance: 99
Speed: 90
Strength: 75

Legend 3 Playmaker

moop1167

I am pretty sure deking only makes a difference on loose puck dekes... do you even use them much? Just a suggestion, but I assume Marvie would know the answer.

I can play possibly Sunday but that's probably it. Well, for non-playoff games.

Delryk

I probably won't be around before Tuesday and I don't really care about playing the playoffs anyway.. :) Wish you the best to get the banner tho!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it

Shockingly accurate

DONT WORRY LEGIT I'LL TRY TO PLAY MORE. I've had to take some time to rededicate myself to drinking, but I think if I focus and make the effort I could combine the two and set you up for sweet goals.

Red_Man

If you start playing more it will cause you to start drinking more, you'll be killing two birds with one stone.

Red_Man

So playoffs Sunday night around 8ish EST? If a different time is better for someone just let us know

Red_Man

Shh Ottawa peasant.

Gonna have to see who's all on around 10 and go from there with the playoff team.

Smiley90

Shh Ottawa peasant.

Gonna have to see who's all on around 10 and go from there with the playoff team.

So... just so I don't miss it, I assume all of the following will happen sometime in August, right?:

-Fantasy Draft for a pure Fantasy Yahoo (or so) League
-Re-registration for teams for a GM Connected league, sorting out what kind of league (Played vs Simmed) we're gonna do
-Fantasy Draft for GM Connected League

?

Top Bottom