• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So should i cucold your leader when the nWo take you guys out, or should i just do it now?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So should i cucold your leader when the nWo take you guys out, or should i just do it now?
Not sure why you keep coming into this thread when you don't even have the game to back up your big talk?

Good games tonight, Moop and myself were rolling pretty good, and Delryk had a beauty OT goal from Moop to cap it off. Now at 88 wins, it would be nice to get 100 for the month if possible.

Delryk

Good games tonight, Moop and myself were rolling pretty good, and Delryk had a beauty OT goal from Moop to cap it off. Now at 88 wins, it would be nice to get 100 for the month if possible.

Im on vacation so i can play whenever... Still Stormy out so not going anywhere... We have less than 3 days, but we can pull off 12 wins easy im sure.

way to step up Snakes!

were gonna need a pep talk and some diagrams (or GIFs) from you

I run the team like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fuDDqU6n4o

As long as you all understand, we will all get along just fine.

Now for plays, I think we need to run a nickel defense and post up on offense. If I catch anyone getting greedy and committing double faults, you will be yellow carded. Most importantly though, I expect you to always, always, listen to the fucking third base coach. If any of you assholes try to slide home and weren't waved in, you're going to end up in the ditch like Luke did.

Now for plays, I think we need to run a nickel defense and post up on offense. If I catch anyone getting greedy and committing double faults, you will be yellow carded. Most importantly though, I expect you to always, always, listen to the fucking third base coach. If any of you assholes try to slide home and weren't waved in, you're going to end up in the ditch like Luke did.

fair enough

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I'm okay with this.

so pretty shitty night from everyone, we only won 2 or 3 because we ran into tomato cans

our exiled dictator was quite angry after tonight's proceedings and asked me a deliver a message since he is unable to join us in here. Keep in mind that I wrote all of this down word for word and it's directly from Marvie. I didn't add one single extra word to this.

and I'm not trying to get banned so I'm going to need you guys to use your imagination and fill in the blanks

# = the letter C

Lord King Superior AKA Marvie said:
"Viz, you tell that fu#king #unt wsoxfan1214 to go fu#k himself. If that bit#h crowds my area in front of the net with his piss poor positioning one more time I'm gonna get on my 10 speed mountain bike and pedal to whatever shithole this fu#ker calls home in Chicago and I'm gonna piss in his fu#king mailbox. I'm not talking about some slow drip piss either Viz, I'm gonna go full blown fire hose on that shit.

Viz, don't forget that #unt moop1167. You let that son of a bit#h know that if he misses one more wide open man with another one of his shitty as fu#k saucer passes, than I will swing by Chi-Town while I'm there for that other fu#ker, follow him to his cushy office job, sneak in, grab his lunch box out of the kitchen refrigerator and shit all in his oatmeal that hes planning to have for lunch. Viz I dont give a flying fu#k if people are standing right there when I do it either. And it's not gonna be one of those solid poops either, I'm gonna make sure that oatmeal is a full blown chocolate shake when I'm done.

And Viz, you remember to tell that pri#k zsswimmer that if he takes another senseless penalty during a game I'm gonna use my entire paltry life savings earned from delivering pizzas for 5 years straight to buy a plane ticket to Indonesia, Georgia or whatever 3rd world country this #unt lives in, and I'm gonna stop by all the local Piggly Wiggly's and buy out all the milk. I'm talking about every single last jug of it in the area. Swim's fu#king ass is gonna have to eat cereal without milk for a whole week. That will teach the fu#ker!.

Lastly Viz, fu#k the Chicago Blackhawks, I'm done with them. I'm from fu#king MINNESOTA anyway! I know when to get off a sinking ship and latch on with a real winner. I went out and bought my brand new Zach Parise jersey earlier today and am ready to go.

and just in case some of you get the idea that I embellished any of this, here's the proof:

marvmsg.jpg

don't shoot the messenger

Red_Man

w2ZkX.gif

Epic reaction. Good night for me to go see TDKR, I guess, which was disappointing anyways.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is the best thread ever. I truly love you guys. I dont know any of you but i love all of you.

Also, i believe posting messages from banned members is in itself is something you could be banned for.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is the best thread ever. I truly love you guys. I dont know any of you but i love all of you.

Also, i believe posting messages from banned members is in itself is something you could be banned for.

Mhmmmmm couldn't you interpret that as quoting? What if I quote a post of a banned member?

Showstopper

Neo Member
I was gonna post this picture up earlier but got caught up with school work. This is a pic of us taking down a top 100 elite team. It's a pretty recent event, it happened this month I think. Anyways, the club is called La Resurection and at the time when we played them, they were ranked #89 in the Elite division. They are at #151 at the moment.

Enjoy and google La Resurection for proof.

5GRHj.jpg

Oh and one more thing, this is to show you fellas that you can be in the top 100 Elite division without playing or practicing a shit ton of games. Look at this team here, 64 Overall ranked 97 in the Elite division this season. We played way more games than these guys. The key to their success is probably good scheduling and of course really good teamwork. These guys have 9 members but if you click on their results the majority of the games that I saw were played with 6s. That's some good organization right thurrrrrr.

7cBNf.jpg

Red_Man

Rough night =/ we're still 6 wins away, I'm up for some late night games if people are on / feel like it.

Might as well own up to it - I've been playing like absolute shit ever since the first week I came back ended. Was lighting it up with Legit, now can't. Was hitting breakaways, now I can't. Wasn't making stupid plays/turning it over and now I am because I'm trying too hard to start scoring again.

So, I'm just going to start doing what I was the last game of last night. Just focus on defensive play and clog up passing lanes/force the other team into turnovers and help the defensemen without trying to jump up.. Two forwards can certainly light it up well enough for us to win without me being up there all the time.

Every time I go into a scoring slump like this, focusing on defensive play brings me out of it, so it's time again, I suppose. My bad for the shitty play lately.

Might as well own up to it - I've been playing like absolute shit ever since the first week I came back ended. Was lighting it up with Legit, now can't. Was hitting breakaways, now I can't. Wasn't making stupid plays/turning it over and now I am because I'm trying too hard to start scoring again.

So, I'm just going to start doing what I was the last game of last night. Just focus on defensive play and clog up passing lanes/force the other team into turnovers and help the defensemen without trying to jump up.. Two forwards can certainly light it up well enough for us to win without me being up there all the time.

Every time I go into a scoring slump like this, focusing on defensive play brings me out of it, so it's time again, I suppose. My bad for the shitty play lately.
Take a lap son.

Top Bottom