• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good games tonight aside from the 8000 goalie interference penalties and everyone was chipping in and scoring.

Milly79

Nononononononononono.

We need someone who can score and deke.

It wouldn't matter anyway. If we're playing playoffs we need two D that actually play D. I can fill in as needed, but looking at that roster it would only be Swim. I don't trust anyone else on that list to play defense.

Also, no Marv = no looking up if the team glitches or not. I'm done doing that stuff.

Good luck guys.

I'll be around if needed

though sunday would be tough, everything else is ok though.

Take my spot on RD.

Revenant

It wouldn't matter anyway. If we're playing playoffs we need two D that actually play D. I can fill in as needed, but looking at that roster it would only be Swim. I don't trust anyone else on that list to play defense.

Also, no Marv = no looking up if the team glitches or not. I'm done doing that stuff.

Good luck guys.

Take my spot on RD.

sure.

Good luck guys.

Take my spot on RD.

It's not that difficult. I know how.

You're sounding an awful lot like a Lannister......

good to see another fan of the series, can't wait for Season 2 on HBO. Have you read any of the books?

Schuey has stepped his game up and has been playing damn good this month. Not sure if he will make the cut for this month tho, couple people are in front of him.

Red_Man

good to see another fan of the series, can't wait for Season 2 on HBO. Have you read any of the books?
Yea I read the first 3 and got bored with the 4th and never finished it, but I prefer the show to the books. Season 2 is going to be epic I cant wait to see how they bring it all to life, it's the best book out of the first 3 IMO.

Yea I read the first 3 and got bored with the 4th and never finished it, but I prefer the show to the books. Season 2 is going to be epic I cant wait to see how they bring it all to life, it's the best book out of the first 3 IMO.

I think you might be the 1st person I've ever seen prefer "Clash of Kings" to "Storm of Swords" which is usually mentioned as most people's fav. Should be great TV though. I don't blame you from stopping at Book 4, it is a pretty boring read, the newest one kinda makes up for it though.

and for a NHL related tidbit, despite being chided on several occasions by The Moop, I will be probably be in the house tomorrow night (on a Friday) and available to play some games...

Red_Man

I won't be on Friday night as I have plans, but I should be on Saturday depending on how Friday goes, if you guys are doing playoffs Sat, I'll just do online versus mode, anyone know the max level for it? I'm level 42 right now.

moop1167

Might be able to play starting Sunday night, but not sure. I agree with Milly that we shouldn't play until we get two Dmen who play it regularly. I can play it if needed, but I'd be more useful up front.

zsswimmer

I can fill in as needed, but looking at that roster it would only be Swim. I don't trust anyone else on that list to play defense.

yahoo_105.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Schuey has stepped his game up and has been playing damn good this month. Not sure if he will make the cut for this month tho, couple people are in front of him.

Thanks I think I have played pretty solid of late as well. Being paired up with you or swim definitely helps too. I'm also much happier with my new D build.

Montresor

In the next NHL, shooting at the net during a stoppage of play should be an automatic 2-minute minor for unsportsmanlike conduct. And hitting someone on an icing should be an automatic penalty as well. I know it's illegal but I don't know what the penalty is called for that. I'm sick of seeing that stuff in online versus mode.

In the next NHL, shooting at the net during a stoppage of play should be an automatic 2-minute minor for unsportsmanlike conduct. And hitting someone on an icing should be an automatic penalty as well. I know it's illegal but I don't know what the penalty is called for that. I'm sick of seeing that stuff in online versus mode.

Roughing/Unsportsmanlike

I think you might be the 1st person I've ever seen prefer "Clash of Kings" to "Storm of Swords" which is usually mentioned as most people's fav. Should be great TV though. I don't blame you from stopping at Book 4, it is a pretty boring read, the newest one kinda makes up for it though.

and for a NHL related tidbit, despite being chided on several occasions by The Moop, I will be probably be in the house tomorrow night (on a Friday) and available to play some games...

I will be helping gaf out in mw3 clan ops.

Though I might be on late at night. Not sure.

Red_Man

I found a pic from the last time Bliinding, Swim, Viz and Moop had a lan party and played NHL 12, Ill let you figure out who is who

1F2aP.jpg

Dunno why I didn't get invited :(

Marvie_3

Banned
I found a pic from the last time Bliinding, Swim, Viz and Moop had a lan party and played NHL 12, Ill let you figure out who is who

http://i.imgur.com/1F2aP.jpg[IMG]

Dunno why I didn't get invited :([/QUOTE]

Swim is obviously the dude with the moustache.

That pic doesn't compare to our team photo from 2 years ago though:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CwLgL.jpg

Red_Man

That's cute how you guys were able to get Milly's goat in the picture too, how considerate of you guys.

moop1167

I may be able to get on tonight. We can just do regular games if you guys want to. No rush on playoffs. I haven't played in a while anyways.

Top Bottom