• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
:lol I think we were 5-1? when we started tonight. now 14-1-1, 334 in elite.
Best start to a month we've ever had. Almost everyone played pretty well last night.
Here's my pic since I know you guys are so interested :

DldMe.jpg
This is EXACTLY how I imagined you looking.

Here's me:
scott-baio-zapped-5faec.jpg

Viz gave me the ok to post his too:
p3LWx.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watching the Habs game and I think my roomies wanna watch a movie after so if I do get on it tonight it won't be until 12 est or so

moop1167

Vis why'd you leave? I said I had to play a quick OTP game with guys from my old team. Done now.

Anyone getting on?

edit: ^^

moop1167

dude I'm on YouTube for Xbox... I was on NHL all of 5 mins.

Okay well for at least an hour in Club Info it said you were online. That means you were on NHL during that time, or else it wouldn't have shown that green symbol next to your name for being "online". Obviously you're trying to front in the thread, but it's cool. Not a big deal, but was just waiting for a response at least to say you weren't going to play.

Milly79

Okay well for at least an hour in Club Info it said you were online. That means you were on NHL during that time. Not a big deal, but was just waiting for a response at least to say you weren't going to play.

definitely wasn't. :lol

I answer to vis and that's it.

moop1167

definitely wasn't. :lol

I answer to vis and that's it.

Then why was there a green symbol showing online for you? For over an hour. It only shows that when you are on NHL. Didn't realize that meant you can't say "no" on xbox live message either. I was sitting around holding my dick waiting for people to play.

Meh, whatever. Bed time anyways.

Milly79

Then why was there a green symbol showing online for you? For over an hour. It only shows that when you are on NHL. Didn't realize that meant you can't say "no" on xbox live message either. I was sitting around holding my dick waiting for people to play.

Meh, whatever. Bed time anyways.

whatever brah. you can point fingers and try to tell me what I was doing, but you're flat out wrong.

whatever makes you sleep at night bro.

bro bro bro bro.

moop1167

whatever brah. you can point fingers and try to tell me what I was doing, but you're flat out wrong.

whatever makes you sleep at night bro.

bro bro bro bro.

How am I wrong if Xbox was showing you on NHL12? I mean, the system wasn't like glitching and showing you were in NHL12 or something lol. I don't see what point you're trying to prove. It's okay if you didn't want to play man.

Milly79

How am I wrong if Xbox was showing you on NHL12? I mean, the system wasn't like glitching and showing you were in NHL12 or something lol. I don't see what point you're trying to prove. It's okay if you didn't want to play man.

yeah dude, cause you're totally taking into account you're playing NHL12 which is a glitchy fucking mess and you're also taking into account I COULD'VE been on the easportsworld site.

but whatever man. im done trying to explain to you how long I was on NHL. you should know if I don't respond within 5 minutes I'm probably not coming.

really beginning to think you're fucking retarded.

moop1167

yeah dude, cause you're totally taking into account you're playing NHL12 which is a glitchy fucking mess and you're also taking into account I COULD'VE been on the easportsworld site.

but whatever man. im done trying to explain to you how long I was on NHL. you should know if I don't respond within 5 minutes I'm probably not coming.

really beginning to think you're fucking retarded.

Glad you have to resort to insulting people.

Marvie_3

Banned
my old ass will be on after the Flyers-Caps game

respect your goddamn elders your ignorant ass juveniles

...and keep testing me Legit and I'll do worse than vandalize your car, I'll strangle you with my gold dookie chains and then I'll kill all the polar bears that pull your cool ass looking sled with my shank

Red_Man

my old ass will be on after the Flyers-Caps game

respect your goddamn elders your ignorant ass juveniles

...and keep testing me Legit and I'll do worse than vandalize your car, I'll strangle you with my gold dookie chains and then I'll kill all the polar bears that pull your cool ass looking sled with my shank
You think those are the only polar bears I have? Those are just the ones the DRIVE me places. I hope you think twice about all of this. Don't even get me started on my moose friends.

Milly79

You think those are the only polar bears I have? Those are just the ones the DRIVE me places. I hope you think twice about all of this. Don't even get me started on my moose friends.

I can send you my throng of KKK members and goats for protection.

fair enough may i propose a peace treaty

too many of my former cellmates are dying out here in the streets to risk open war with your enclave of ferocious beasts

as a token of peace i will capture your country's number 1 most hated person Zdeno Chara and deliver him to you to have him pecked to death by your entourage of penguins

deal???

Red_Man

fair enough may i propose a peace treaty

too many of my former cellmates are dying out here in the streets to risk open war with your enclave of ferocious beasts

as a token of peace i will capture your country's number 1 most hated person Zdeno Chara and deliver him to you to have him pecked to death by your entourage of penguins

deal???
W2Y2O.gif

Signed.

Red_Man

Dropped twice in a row, I'm just quitting for the night not going to waste my time.

Red_Man

Think I'm going to take Marvie's suggestion and just murder all my roommates, this is bullshit. I'll just feed them to my polar bears.

Top Bottom