• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Timepiece Thread Of Fine Wristwatches

Beautiful!! That's incredible, congrats again, it really does fit extremely well on your wrist. It has a very "I'm not here to fuck around" vibe about it, very striking, very elegant.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

congrats on both the new family member and the heirloom to pass down ��

Thanks!

That watch fits you right. A serious looking watch with just that bit of gaudiness(a bit of strong word I know) to keep those curious eyes on it for a few seconds longer.

Lol, I just came across this post in the F1 topic.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=81805301&postcount=17106

I totally agree with your description, and I don't think gaudi-esque is too strong for the RO :), that said, I don't think it's an APRO on the picture, but I could be mistaken.

Well, that was fast. Congrats on your (terrible) purchase, GS. ;D

Please post, when you have the time, some pics of this lady's magnificent derriere. The 3120 is a sight to behold.

LOL, please whenever you come to Quebec ping me, I want to convince you otherwise!

I'll take a few picture of the case back, but unfortunately not before a month or so as I am traveling all the time these days. But you can count on it :)

WoodWERD

Hey guys, I'm selling my lightly used Luminox if anyone is interested. It's the Atacama 1820 series in black. $300 + shipping. I'm going to post in the classified thread but wanted to get some more visibility here. If it's not allowed let me know and I'll edit this post. Thanks!

00r0r_iWbntkcEobC_600x450.jpg

http://austin.craigslist.org/clo/4069187592.html

elfinke

[OPTION 1]

[OPTION 2]

Please help me decide :(

I much prefer option 1. The dials at 2, 6 and 10 combined with the finish (though a lot of that can be attributed to the photo too, I guess) give it a nicer look to my untrained horological eyes.

Speaking of which, I am looking to buy a watch that has a moon phase dial and I quite like the look - and technical gadgetry - of the Seiko Kinetic Direct Drive pieces. Anyone here played with one, or another of the Seiko Premier range (or even just a similar moon phase watch) that can speak to their quality?

Blu10

I much prefer option 1. The dials at 2, 6 and 10 combined with the finish (though a lot of that can be attributed to the photo too, I guess) give it a nicer look to my untrained horological eyes.

Speaking of which, I am looking to buy a watch that has a moon phase dial and I quite like the look - and technical gadgetry - of the Seiko Kinetic Direct Drive pieces. Anyone here played with one, or another of the Seiko Premier range (or even just a similar moon phase watch) that can speak to their quality?

I have the perpetual calendar one. It is quite nice, well made with a good weight to it, keeps extremely accurate time, and I've gone as long as two weeks (on business trips I don't usually bring more than 2 watches) without wearing it, and it's been off the winder, only to put it on and watch the time catch up.

There are only 2 things I dislike about it... The rotor is audible while wearing it (at least to me), and personally I prefer sweeping seconds.

[OPTION 1]

[OPTION 2]

Please help me decide :(

First reaction would be 'go for the TIMEX' simply because the brand is much more respectable than Fossil. But thinking about it a bit more I guess 'it depends' just because the rubber strap is much less versatile than the bracelet - rubber strap + shirt/formal wear is just horrendous IMO.
Do you have a budget and a context? Do you need the chrono and WR badly? We may be able to propose alternatives.

That said, if you like the black sporty design with tachymeter, have a look at the Omega Speedmaster, it's basically the reason why those Timex and Fossil models exist today :)

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost

I own a pretty nice Seiko kinetic, nothing too fancy the SKA565, it's a really nice watch. Not mind blowing by any means just really well put together, looks clean and very much a nice watch, lately I've been using it as my "office" wear. It holds its charge very well even if you only wear it once a week. The movement isn't anything special I don't think, the second hand ticks so there is nothing unique there. What is cool is the method for checking the power reserve, there are 5 notches, one at the 12 o clock, another at 1, at the 2, at the 3, at the 4 and at the 6 o clock. What you do is you wait for the seconds hand to hit the 12 o'clock and you push the button, if the hand sweeps to the 1 then it has only a few hours of power, at the 2 it has a day of power, at the 3 is 1-3 days of power, 4 is about 5 days and at the 6 is maximum power with a little over a week of power.

Once the hand hits it's position it will stay frozen there, until the clock catches up, meaning if you're at max power your watch will stay there until 30 seconds have passed or so.

Really nice line of watches, would recommend! However as the previous poster mentioned the rotor is a bit noisy, but I don't mind it, I find that it gives it this very mechanical feel.

Hieberrr

Now that I keep looking at it, I definitely agree.

First reaction would be 'go for the TIMEX' simply because the brand is much more respectable than Fossil. But thinking about it a bit more I guess 'it depends' just because the rubber strap is much less versatile than the bracelet - rubber strap + shirt/formal wear is just horrendous IMO.
Do you have a budget and a context? Do you need the chrono and WR badly? We may be able to propose alternatives.

That said, if you like the black sporty design with tachymeter, have a look at the Omega Speedmaster, it's basically the reason why those Timex and Fossil models exist today :)
My budget is really tight at the moment (150-160 pre tax). I would like a sporty watch that is more so on the reserved side of things. All black. The rubber strap does suck though, so I might have to get a leather strap for it. It's mainly for casual office wear with a sweater or a suit for meetings (although I have a Tissot Couturier for that. This is more of an everyday beater.

I was trying to find a watch similar to this:
But it's proving to be impossible. The simple clean design -- small/thin bezel, tachymeter under the glass, etc.... So good.

I ended up ordering the Timex since it's cheap, looks good, and doesn't look too "offensive" for a chronograph watch.

-Setsuna-

The rotor is audible while wearing it
This.

Kinetic is a fantastic technology, but too noisy in most dress watches. At least, in my opinion.
You should try one of these at your local Seiko AD, Elfinke, and hear/decide for yourself.

Also, I share your love for the moon phase complication. Objectively dispensable; subjectively mesmerizing and poetic.

LOL, please whenever you come to Quebec ping me, I want to convince you otherwise!
Avec plaisir, GS.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost

Wooo it's here, I love how light this thing feels on my wrist super comfortable and these colours are awesome. Never had a watch with a bund strap before but I am digging this a lot.

Maybe I'll update with a less awful picture later.

elfinke

I have the perpetual calendar one. It is quite nice, well made with a good weight to it, keeps extremely accurate time, and I've gone as long as two weeks (on business trips I don't usually bring more than 2 watches) without wearing it, and it's been off the winder, only to put it on and watch the time catch up.

There are only 2 things I dislike about it... The rotor is audible while wearing it (at least to me), and personally I prefer sweeping seconds.

I own a pretty nice Seiko kinetic, nothing too fancy the SKA565, it's a really nice watch. Not mind blowing by any means just really well put together, looks clean and very much a nice watch, lately I've been using it as my "office" wear. It holds its charge very well even if you only wear it once a week. The movement isn't anything special I don't think, the second hand ticks so there is nothing unique there. What is cool is the method for checking the power reserve, there are 5 notches, one at the 12 o clock, another at 1, at the 2, at the 3, at the 4 and at the 6 o clock. What you do is you wait for the seconds hand to hit the 12 o'clock and you push the button, if the hand sweeps to the 1 then it has only a few hours of power, at the 2 it has a day of power, at the 3 is 1-3 days of power, 4 is about 5 days and at the 6 is maximum power with a little over a week of power.

Once the hand hits it's position it will stay frozen there, until the clock catches up, meaning if you're at max power your watch will stay there until 30 seconds have passed or so.

Really nice line of watches, would recommend! However as the previous poster mentioned the rotor is a bit noisy, but I don't mind it, I find that it gives it this very mechanical feel.

Kinetic is a fantastic technology, but too noisy in most dress watches. At least, in my opinion.
You should try one of these at your local Seiko AD, Elfinke, and hear/decide for yourself.

Excellent feedback, thanks so much Blu10, Spaceghost (and that's a fine piece you have there - I like the colours!) and Setsuna.

I adore sweeping hand movement (I guess what I really mean is smooth movement, high beat-per-second-second hand movement, right? Like the Seiko Spring Drive or Bulova Precisionist), but from my limited research it seems they comes at a bit of a price premium, certainly they do once other complications are added in.

I also wasn't aware the rotor was audible, that's very interesting and something I'll definitely have to have a look at in person. I'm guessing it is a common trait to all Kinetic Seiko's?

Also, I share your love for the moon phase complication. Objectively dispensable; subjectively mesmerizing and poetic

Yep, absolutely. Mesmerising is the precise word I've used to describe them and I've wanted one for sometime for their peculiarity!

I adore sweeping hand movement (I guess what I really mean is smooth movement, high beat-per-second-second hand movement, right? Like the Seiko Spring Drive or Bulova Precisionist), but from my limited research it seems they comes at a bit of a price premium, certainly they do once other complications are added in.
y!

Well, if I concentrate, I can definitely see the beat on a Seiko (21,600 bph), or on a Myota, but it's much harder on an ETA (28,800 bph).

For $300 to $400 you can get a ETA 2824 based watch, or the Bulova - although the Precisionists I've seen look horrendous :D

And just to complete this, a high bph does not simply means high quality, as some crazy high end timepieces actually run very low.

elfinke

Well, if I concentrate, I can definitely see the beat on a Seiko (21,600 bph), or on a Myota, but it's much harder on an ETA (28,800 bph).

For $300 to $400 you can get a ETA 2824 based watch, or the Bulova - although the Precisionists I've seen look horrendous :D

And just to complete this, a high bph does not simply means high quality, as some crazy high end timepieces actually run very low.

Yah, I don't love the Bulova's either.

Thanks for the links and very handy-to-google ETA 2824: gives me something to research this afternoon.

Hieberrr

Yay, I received my watch yesterday. I'm pretty happy with the product overall -- a wee bit too shiny for my liking and the strap needs to be replaced asap. Otherwise, it looks good and feels good. In terms of keeping time it works pretty well so far. Setting the date is a complete pain in the ass since you have to go through the whole day (via the hour hand) to change the date).

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Yay, I received my watch yesterday. I'm pretty happy with the product overall -- a wee bit too shiny for my liking and the strap needs to be replaced asap. Otherwise, it looks good and feels good. In terms of keeping time it works pretty well so far. Setting the date is a complete pain in the ass since you have to go through the whole day (via the hour hand) to change the date).

Wow that is an awesome looking piece, I really like predominantly black watches. I feel like it gives it a very distinct appearance while being worn. They tend to stand out more and blend in less which I dig, also they work really well for business casual / casual attire.

That date setting thing seems really weird, did you try pulling out the crown to the first stop (most chronos have up to three stops on their crown) and then twisting it backwards?

Hieberrr

Wow that is an awesome looking piece, I really like predominantly black watches. I feel like it gives it a very distinct appearance while being worn. They tend to stand out more and blend in less which I dig, also they work really well for business casual / casual attire.

That date setting thing seems really weird, did you try pulling out the crown to the first stop (most chronos have up to three stops on their crown) and then twisting it backwards?

Thanks! It's surprisingly really nice for such a cheap watch. I have a Tissot watch with a black dial, but it stands out way too much when it's worn with anything but formal wear. All black watches, imo, blend with anything you throw at it really well -- especially casual business :D

It's really weird -- it has 2 stops: one for the hour hand and the other for the minute hand.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
It's really weird -- it has 2 stops: one for the hour hand and the other for the minute hand.

Whoa that is actually really peculiar. So to set the date you just pull it out to the hour hand and it sets hour and date together? That's pretty gosh darn weird but interesting, I wonder if that's common for timex chronos, don't have any experience with them.

- a quartz movement will never deviate that quickly, and, whatever its price, will always keep good time, the question is only for mechanical really
- with all due respect, it does feel a bit too big on your wrist on the photo, but that could very well be the angle - and I guess it's also taste :)
- I cannot believe that there is no date pusher somewhere, did you read the manual and all?

Thanks! It's surprisingly really nice for such a cheap watch. I have a Tissot watch with a black dial, but it stands out way too much when it's worn with anything but formal wear. All black watches, imo, blend with anything you throw at it really well -- especially casual business :D

The 2 stops thing for the minute and hour is really not cool, you'll have to make sure the hour is sync with minute (when it's 4.30 you want you hour hand to be exactly between 4 and 5, which you'll have to do manually I guess...)

Next time give us the reference of the watch, I am sure we could have seen those coming or helped you with reviews...

Hieberrr

- a quartz movement will never deviate that quickly, and, whatever its price, will always keep good time, the question is only for mechanical really
- with all due respect, it does feel a bit too big on your wrist on the photo, but that could very well be the angle - and I guess it's also taste :)
- I cannot believe that there is no date pusher somewhere, did you read the manual and all?

The 2 stops thing for the minute and hour is really not cool, you'll have to make sure the hour is sync with minute (when it's 4.30 you want you hour hand to be exactly between 4 and 5, which you'll have to do manually I guess...)

Next time give us the reference of the watch, I am sure we could have seen those coming or helped you with reviews...

No worries, it probably is given how my other watch fits me (but much less noticeable than that one).

Yeah, the manual says that you can (it looks like it's a universal manual), but using one of the stoppers and rolling the crown counter-clockwise doesn't do anything to change the date by itself. Weird LOL. Good thing I didn't spend $1000 bucks on this watch!

Although I do admit that I will proceed with caution the next time I consider a Timex watch.

-Setsuna-

74 days of waiting, but it's finally here, sitting on my desk :

17ud80.jpg

(Crappy pic brought to you by Samsung Galaxy, and two shaky hands)

Gorgeous, imposing, and surprisingly comfortable, the SBDX001 lives up to its reputation. It was worth the wait, undeniably. :)

17ud80.jpg

Gorgeous, imposing, and surprisingly comfortable, the SBDX001 lives up to its reputation. It was worth the wait, undeniably. :)

The MM is such a fantastic piece... Huge congrats!! Will you dive with it?

I would be curious to see a wrist shot with the bracelet if you can :)

Thx for the pic and wear it in good health!

-Setsuna-

Thanks, GS!

I'll do some scuba diving (near Cassis and La Ciotat), one of my best friends being an instructor, but it is also the perfect watch for the snowy days. During the heart of the winter, I always fear for the dressy, barely water resistant, and leather strapped watches that I usually wear. It is more psychological than anything, since I don't spend my days rolling in the snow, but the beefy, unsinkable SBDX001 is reassuring, and will be my weapon of choice throughout the season.

I'll take some pics next week. With a proper camera, this time!

pwack

17ud80.jpg

That is awesome. Great pick up, and can't wait to see wrist shops.

For my next big purchase, I keep dreaming about either the SBDX001 or the 14270 Rolex Explorer.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost

17ud80.jpg

Gosh yes, Seiko dive watches are such a beautiful thing and the marine master is just at the top of that tier.

Enjoy that piece! I am extremely jealous of it :)

-Setsuna-

Gosh yes, Seiko dive watches are such a beautiful thing and the marine master is just at the top of that tier.
Enjoy that piece! I am extremely jealous of it :)
That is awesome. Great pick up, and can't wait to see wrist shops.
For my next big purchase, I keep dreaming about either the SBDX001 or the 14270 Rolex Explorer.
Thanks!
My english is far from perfect, but I'll try to write a small review, as objectively as possible. If the SBDX001 is a fantastic piece, certainly the most iconic and striking Seiko Prospex to date, there's still room for nitpicking.

Unfortunately the MM is too big for my girly wrist, so i cannot consider it, but still a piece I tremendously respect and would love to see more...
My wrist size is 17cm; slightly below average, but the SBDX001 wears smaller than you'd think. Smaller than a SBDC001 ("Sumo"), at least.
In fact, my first fear was the weight (130 grams, for the head only), but as stated in my penultimate post, this piece is surprisingly comfy. I immediately switched the bracelet for the rubber strap, and have no regrets. This combo is absolutely perfect, aesthetically and comfort-wise.

Ah, nice to see that the MM is still a member of your family, Onkel.
How is its Hardlex holding up? Still pristine?

Edit : Quite tempting : http://item.rakuten.co.jp/o-kura/a4016021/

pwack

Say you wanted a dress watch in the $2-3k range. Looking for a classy watch with an in house movement. Which of these two would you choose:

Frederique-Constant Slimline Moonphase

Frederique-Constant-Slimline-Moonphase.jpg

Nomos Orion 38mm

Nomos-Series-38-3.jpg

Edit -- I love the moonphase on the FC, and the fine Dauphine hands (if that is the term for these). On the downside, it's gotta be a lot harder to dress down, plus resetting the date and moonphase if the watch runs down will be a pain.

As for the Orion, it may be just a touch too clinical/bauhaus for my taste, but is more versatile.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Say you wanted a dress watch in the $2-3k range. Looking for a classy watch with an in house movement. Which of these two would you choose:

Frederique-Constant-Slimline-Moonphase.jpg

Nomos Orion 38mm

Nomos-Series-38-3.jpg

Nomos Orion, only cause that will be one of my next watches. Though I would add the light light brown band, forget its name.

StMeph

Nomos Orion 38mm

Nomos is fantastic, but I have to go with the Moonphase.

The complication is utterly superfluous, but utterly gorgeous.

Nomos Orion 38mm

Edit -- I love the moonphase on the FC, and the fine Dauphine hands (if that is the term for these). On the downside, it's gotta be a lot harder to dress down, plus resetting the date and moonphase if the watch runs down will be a pain.

As for the Orion, it may be just a touch too clinical/bauhaus for my taste, but is more versatile.

Mmmm, now that's a complicated one.

So, when it comes to the product:

- Movement wise, Nomos does only in-house when FC does a bit of both, but this specific model has the (great) caliber FC-705, which is as in-house as it gets in this price range. Both have a great finish and look great through the case back.
- My gf actually has a vintage watch with an FC strap on it, it's honestly built, but not great (a bit thin, and gets deformed quickly), Nomos straps are just a notch better (but who buys a watch over another for the strap? Nobody right?)
- Case-wise it's really a question of taste, the bevels, overall finish, brush/polish work on the FC may be a bit more subtle but it comes from the fact that it's also a much less modern design.
- Both brand are quite new in the grand scheme of things (founded in the late 80s), but both also proved in their existence that they were faithful to traditional horology and they should be taken seriously
- The Nomos only comes with the small second complication, when the FC embarks a moonphase. I do think it makes the FC dial more interesting, but also much more classic, versus the modern bauhaus design of the Nomos.

So, draw IMHO.

When it comes to context:

Yeah, it's true that the FC is a tad more dressy, and the nomos much more versatile, but at the end of the day, you have your SPM for casual fridays and week ends :)

And a moonphase is a playful complication, I thought I would never be able to dress down my GO PML, but it actually works pretty well with a shirt/ bluejeans...

Draw again :)

So, one could just conclude 'go with the one you prefer, they are both great', but let me please explain why I will not:

Yes, the Nomos design is a bauhaus design that basically a lot of manufacturer uses, from Stowa to Rodina, but in my mind, those are just nomos-wanabees :)
So going for the Nomos, you have what should be considered the 'original' with that style.

And yes, you see me coming, the FC Slim moonphase, while a great piece, is VERY inspired by the JLC MUT Moonphase. A VERY honest homage in terms of quality, but not the original for sure.

tumblr_m5wv6upHAA1rr5erno1_500.jpg

So yeah, go for the Nomos, or wait a bit more to save for a JLC MUT moon phase :)

(and you already have an auto, so you'd need a winder for the FC, when you will be winding your nice Nomos before going to bed :) )

Nomos is fantastic, but I have to go with the Moonphase.

The complication is utterly superfluous, but utterly gorgeous.

Given that the human body is 70% water, I tend to disagree: when it's the full moon, I do NOT get surprised at that bunch of drunk guys dancing in the bus nor at the work meetings that will end up in a fight between people who usually like each other :) (those are not invented examples :):):)). So yeah, it's gorgeous, but no, sometimes it's useful. (I know it sounds ridiculous).

GS, congrats on the baby, and a very desirable watch. i'm sure your son will love it when he gets it.

Thx mate!

pwack

Wow -- that's some awesome analysis GS.

But what really shook my mind is the notion that I could wind my watches before bed! I have two handwinders right now, and I wind them each in the morning. With everything else going on (two kids that need to get fed, dressed, off to school, etc.), sometimes the widning process is relaxing, but sometimes it is not. Now, doing it at night before bed -- that sounds relaxing.

elfinke

Wonderful post GS - that JLC moonphase (and a certain price-of-a-car Audemars piece) watch was what set my sights on having a moonphase complication watch in the first place - they're just beautiful.

My fixation on watches is still very new - I'm still in the phase of sorting the wheat from the chaff in terms of places to visit for information on watches and getting my head around the many different acronyms and idiosyncrasies - but it's been a fun learning experience.

-Setsuna-

Say you wanted a dress watch in the $2-3k range. Looking for a classy watch with an in house movement. Which of these two would you choose
I'd go with the FC Moonphase. The Nomos Orion being the absolute definition of soulless, IMO.

In fact, for 3 or 4x less, I'd choose the soon-to-be-released Orient Star WZ0021DD. ^^;
The lovely look and feel of a 50s watch, down to the very last detail, complemented with an up-to-date (in-house) caliber and a sapphire crystal.

http://www.orient-watch.jp/press/details/?press_id=161

http://www.orient-watch.jp/product/category/item/?item_id=971&category_id=59
http://www.orient-watch.jp/product/category/item/?item_id=970&category_id=59

Not a big fan of Orient, in general, but, as a vintage lover, these two just made my heart melt...

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
God, moonphase is just one of those complications that I have wanted to have in a watch for so long!

It is really just so fascinating, its elegance stems from its perceived "pointlessness", but that is also why it amazes and intrigues. It is something you see as an engineering feat rather than a utilitarian device.

Really it just comes down to the fact that the superfluous nature of the moonphase complication just makes it so much more appealing.

The Orient looks fantastic, they are stepping their game up! That said, 45mm, ouch :)

Just derailing a bit, but I just watch that video from hodinkee, and despite having a terrible editing, there is some kind of ingenuity in this video that I liked... Enjoy :p
- btw Elfinke, I could not agree more with JM when in the video he says the only watches he regrets buying are his first 12, whatever you will end up buying in your first months of collecting, remember to take your time :)

StMeph

And yes, you see me coming, the FC Slim moonphase, while a great piece, is VERY inspired by the JLC MUT Moonphase. A VERY honest homage in terms of quality, but not the original for sure.

The only thing missing from the FC that I really miss -- and would make it a more complete homage -- is the seconds hand. :<

God, moonphase is just one of those complications that I have wanted to have in a watch for so long!

It is really just so fascinating, its elegance stems from its perceived "pointlessness", but that is also why it amazes and intrigues. It is something you see as an engineering feat rather than a utilitarian device.

Really it just comes down to the fact that the superfluous nature of the moonphase complication just makes it so much more appealing.

Yes. I think it has a large part to do with the fact that mechanical watches are themselves mostly unnecessary luxuries. They aren't the most accurate timekeepers, after all, and many of the mechanical complications don't provide information that's necessary in our contemporary lives.

But if we accept them as unnecessary luxuries and overwrought (sometimes) accessories, then the additionally unneeded things like moonphase are just for-fun extravagances on top of an already extravagant hobby.

Case diameter : 37.5mm
Lug to lug : 45
Thickness : 11.2
;)

Only 70.000 yens on Rakuten. I think I'll bite.

That will teach me to not use google translate :)

It's a great price, and a great looking watch, with perfect dimensions, I'd bite too.

If you go for it, I'd appreciate a mini-review if you can :)

pwack

What are your thoughts on used, vintage Rolex Datejusts found on eBay?

I could use some help finding a good one.

General distrust of eBay. Compared to the watch forums, there's a hugher likelihood of watches being sold by or to people who don't know much about watches, how they should be maintained, and what they should be priced at.

Check out watchrecon.com for sales, and research references on any seller; plenty should be posted on the major watch forums (watchuseek, rolexforums.com; timezone.com). Also could just reach out directly to nbtimes, a major seller of vintage rolexes based in hong kong, who I believe has a good rep.

What are your thoughts on used, vintage Rolex Datejusts found on eBay?

I could use some help finding a good one.

There is not a single day without a message on WUS in the vein of "I found this watch on ebay, should I buy it?", and, as crazy as it may seem, a good 50% of them are fake/frankenwatches. Except if you are a specialist, stay away from ebay, and follow pwack excellent advice.

Today's the release day, so I hope to see it "in the flesh" and finally make my decision.

In fact, I have to say that their new chronograph is also quite attractive :
Like you said earlier, they really are stepping up their game.

It's a good thing to see this old manufacture having a new lease of life.

I have always been impressed by their movements quality, and now I have to add their case and bracelet finish and their new dial design to the long list of stuff Orient is doing right. GG :)

Well, those shots sure deserve a new post of their own :D

A friend of mine from my homeland visited me for two weeks during summer. He happens to be a professional photographer, so I could not miss the opportunity to ask him to take a few shots of my Glashutte Original PML.

Here is the result :D

MG_0567.jpg

MG_0554.jpg

MG_0542.jpg

MG_0533_no_number.jpg

MG_0529_no_number.jpg

MG_0453.jpg

MG_0447.jpg

Top Bottom