• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Hcoregamer00 said:
Yay, Valkyria Chronicles cosplay.

I hope to see many of that during Anime Expo, I was tremendously disappointed last year.

They're going to AX I believe (the two of them are my friends), but I can't speak for sure if they're going to be bringing those costumes again. Anime Expo is probably going to be Final Fantasy XIII and Touhou-fest 2010, though. Fanime totally rocks...and I still "mildly" enjoy AX (gone so far downhill). I love holding panels at these things.

I never knew pedophile bear has reached family-friendly iconic status.

fan10-034.jpg

a tentacle monster cosplay would be pushing it tho.

Heh, speaking of bears, I attempted to cosplay Kuma from Afro Samurai 3 years ago.

2vjv0jt.jpg

I ended up meeting the executive producer of the series at AX and got some free swag and some autographed stuff from Takashi Okazaki, the creator of Afro Samurai. :lol

selig

Banned
Some of these Japanese girls look really creepy. I mean, is that real? Not photoshopped?

1ckipisanasukaenhancedww9.jpg

Her eyes look like some puppet-demon that´s ready to suck in your soul. Also, wtf is it with these girl´s teeth.

Pimpbaa said:
And I want to punch his face in. Bad enough when the large ladies cosplay characters they shouldn't, but guys cosplaying female characters should be a crime punishable by death. To the guy dressed as Chun Li, thanks for ruining her jackass!
Totally, I mean my favorite fighter in Street Fighter is probably Sakura easily, but even if I did cosplay, there is no chance that I would dress up as her.

I agree with everyone in this thread that finds that the Japanese anime looking girls creepy. They really do that good of a job that they dont look human anymore. They have the eyes and costume down so well.

Raide

Onion_Relish said:
some of these pictures make my pants feel funny. Should I see my doctor about this?

If you're wearing them, then its fine. If they act funny while still being in the cupboard/draws etc, then seek help. Possibly an exorcism of some kind.

DNF

Onion_Relish said:
some of these pictures make my pants feel funny. Should I see my doctor about this?

Short answer:
Nooooo

Long answer:
Nooooooo ooooooooo oooooooo oooooo ooooooooooo ooooooooooooo oooo ooooooooo ooooooo oooooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo oooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooooo oooooo ooooooo oooooooooooo oooooooo ooooooooooo

Safe Bet

Banned
The_Technomancer said:
Holy crap, I didn't think you could get skin that pale and flawless.
She's gotta have Native Japanese Caucasian in her.

Although, from what I understand that's an insult in Japan.

:|

PS

That TF2 soldier looks like he's a character on a Hollywood movie set.

Awesome Job

fisheyes

G-Fex said:
From the Director of Two Link girls comes....

8iJRD.jpg

Two Tingle girls.

Just quoting to get the Final Fantasy image out of my brain. Brown haired Tingle is fiiiiine (so is the black haired one too, actually).

Top Bottom