• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Gaming4Lyfe

Neo Member
Archie said:
That doesn't look like the cosplay I'm familiar with.

ffcosplay7mn.jpg

WOW I love this pic, are all you final fantasy characters from the Neogoe boards?

Platy

To save the thread, more babies cosplay !
most of these are probably reposts ... but ...

Ukcvq.jpg

33ww6.jpg

iNOgu.jpg

EJYFM.jpg

94fjt.jpg

gDRe3.jpg

Zing said:
but sometimes I wonder if these women children even know or care who they are pretending to be.

Platy

And some filtering on deviantart cosplays !

Warning : Some traces of photoshop might be present

and my all time favorite cosplay picture ever

1stStrike

Banned
RustyNails said:
Can't even begin to imagine how badass the dude must have been feeling while wearing that. 10/10.

No shit. That's amazing looking. If I saw a guy wearing that coming at me I'd be shitting myself.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow... that Link...

Codeblue said:
How is the person with a giant wheel sticking out of their helmet even standing?
HOLY SHIT I didn't even realize the bike Snow is sitting on are cosplayers posing as shiva sisters eidolon. MIND BLOOOWN.

Shiva_Sisters.jpg

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
RustyNails said:
Can't even begin to imagine how badass the dude must have been feeling while wearing that. 10/10.

Oh man, seriously. That is such a well made costume.

Codeblue

Nobiru said:
Its not a real wheel!

I would really like to buy/make this exact costume, no idea what I would use it for, I just think it looks amazing. Altair > Ezio

I know it isnt real, but having something that big on my head would be super awkward to balance.

beat

Codeblue said:
I know it isnt real, but having something that big on my head would be super awkward to balance.
I think the motorcycle wheel is suspended off a backpack contraption; the helmet construction is then attached to it but doesn't itself support the weight.

Xtyle

While I like the cos play stuff (hey lots of pretty girls..) but I can't help but think most of these are attention whores, which, when I think of it, becomes a turn off...

Rengoku said:
Maybe it's just me, but it absolutely drives me crazy when a girl either wears a top, bra, or bottom too small for her. Literally the first thing I noticed was her bulge on her stomach. I'm not saying she is fat, not by any means, but it's just so unflattering and actually makes a girl look bigger than what she really is. A size larger pair of shorts + a bra that fit her and I would think she has a perfect costume.
Edit: I'm not even going to really complain about the bra size, because I understand how hard it is to find the correct bra if you have anything over a D.

Arsenic Yellow said:
Maybe it's just me, but it absolutely drives me crazy when a girl either wears a top, bra, or bottom too small for her. Literally the first thing I noticed was her bulge on her stomach. I'm not saying she is fat, not by any means, but it's just so unflattering and actually makes a girl look bigger than what she really is. A size larger pair of shorts + a bra that fit her and I would think she has a perfect costume.
Edit: I'm not even going to really complain about the bra size, because I understand how hard it is to find the correct bra if you have anything over a D.
Good thing the photo doesn't show her knees I guess

_dementia said:
Good thing the photo doesn't show her knees I guess
Sorry, I'm part of girlgaf. I don't really care about the girl's body. I didn't say she was fat at all, or make any sort of complaint about her body. Reread my post, I'm taking about the fit of clothes.

Grinchy

Banned
I wouldn't sit here and say I wouldn't like a chance with her, but I wouldn't want to put in any effort. Are you guys really turned on by incredibly fake tits and fake lips like that? To me it just looks monstrous. She may have even had a nose job, too. That is a woman who is incredibly unhappy with herself.

Grinchy said:
I wouldn't sit here and say I wouldn't like a chance with her, but I wouldn't want to put in any effort. Are you guys really turned on by incredibly fake tits and fake lips like that? To me it just looks monstrous. She may have even had a nose job, too. That is a woman who is incredibly unhappy with herself.
Actually, based off of her build, she could just be an hourglass shape with a push up bra. I'm not saying her look is attractive, but they could definitely be real. I have a similar build, very curvy figure with a smaller waist comparatively and extremely top heavy. I've been asked a couple of times if they are fake. I also make sure not to wear push ups because they will have that "top or breasts look like a butt" look.

I can't comment on the lips, because the only ones I notice are the horrendous ones. She doesn't really look like a monstrosity or anything to me, I just find unfitting clothes incredibly unflattering.

mileS

Since when did those female Mortal Kombat characters become that popular? Or is it just a good excuse to dress up showing as much skin as possible? Ah who cares keep them coming!

Arsenic Yellow said:

Umm Yeah She's hotter then most of these dudes pretending to be girls at these conventions and she's more in shape then some of these "girls" at these events.

G-Fex

BanditKing said:
Umm Yeah She's hotter then most of these dudes pretending to be girls at these conventions and she's more in shape then some of these "girls" at these events.

GIRLS COSPLAY? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

2San

Grinchy said:
She's incredibly hot though. Why are you trying to psychoanalyze someone just from 1 pic?

BanditKing said:
Man, I'm not talking about her body in any way . I'm talking about the fit of her clothes. Can't people offer any sort of constructive criticism without someone assuming it's an insult to the persons physical appearance? I even say in the post you quote that I'm not calling her fat. Any girl of any shape will look bigger if they wear something too small for them.

Top Bottom