• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

kuYuri

Kinyou said:

They are trying to recreate this:

ESCEa.jpg

-PXG-

greycolumbus said:
I enjoy this picture because it looks like someone took the bloat tool to her posterior.

You know, there is such a thing as white girls with booty. God's personal gift to all brothas.

Search whooty or pawg.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Foxix said:
Found some more of my girl's old Tifa pictures off of someone's deviant art hahah.

I sense much stalker potential in you.

Grinchy

Banned
_dementia said:
So womanly, they bear mothers
LOL

This is the best post today. I can tell from the humor and from seeing a lot of funny posts today.

radiantdreamer said:
I just noticed her bellybutton looks a bit unusual...
I've looked at the pictures of her so many times. Never got around to looking at her belly button, I guess.

xxracerxx said:
Of course she did, she is Molotov Cocktease.

I might have to try watching that show. Does her cartoon outfit have the asscrack?

I was frankly surprised she wasn't given any trouble by the dick Comic-Con security who'd kicked another girl out for an ass-revealing outfit.

Grinchy

Banned
Wow she is really hot. I have no idea how a person could walk around like that all day, though. I would be constantly checking to see if my boob was popping out. Actually let's be real. If I were her I wouldn't have gone because I'd be sitting at home playing with myself.

RyanardoDaVinci said:
Not that one...

That's what I get for assuming GAF only wants big boobs and ass...good to hear other people have more refined tastes!

Anyway, the below Leeloo was my fav of all the cosplayers I met; really fun and cool.
IMG_0567-1.jpg

also,

Bii said:
I snapped a good picture of her while I was at Comic Con as well:

5976265353_6d7a0d7fe5_b.jpg

DAT LIP BITING!

Great pic! Yes, she was a standout out of the many thousands (literally) of female cosplayers I saw.

ElRenoRaven

TekkenMaster said:
Great pic! Yes, she was a standout out of the many thousands (literally) of female cosplayers I saw.

I don't know why but when I look at her face I see the foreign dude from That 70's show. Don't remember his name cause I didn't watch it but once in a blue moon.

TekkenMaster said:
That's what I get for assuming GAF only wants big boobs and ass...good to hear other people have more refined tastes!

For the record, I don't see anything special about the girl (Yuna?) everyone keeps quoting.

Volimar

TekkenMaster said:
a few more:

IMG_0551.jpg

spidermanstrangestboner.jpg

I try not to give people crap about their cosplay. It has to take guts to go to a public event dressed up in a home made costume at all, but when the event is made up of people that are rabid fanatics of the genre of the character that you are dressed as? Takes courage.

TekkenMaster said:
I like the Harley Quinn but imo she needs either the Jester Cap or colored pigtails a'la Arkham Asylum

She hates the Arkham Asylum version of Quinn. It was a vision of what the photographer thought Harley would look like in a present day Batman film.

Square Triangle said:
She hates the Arkham Asylum version of Quinn. It was a vision of what the photographer thought Harley would look like in a present day Batman film.

Seeing it from that perspective, they did a great job.

Sblargh

Banned
TekkenMaster said:
Seeing it from that perspective, they did a great job.

Except that she maybe looks too angry. At least one pic of her smiling would help a lot given the character. Actually, Harley is rarely angry (unless in the middle of fighting), she is either laughing or sad.

Sblargh said:
Except that she maybe looks too angry. At least one pic of her smiling would help a lot given the character. Actually, Harley is rarely angry (unless in the middle of fighting), she is either laughing or sad.

Which is very true but again I think you're looking at it from the comics perspective. Think of this as the Heath Ledger Harley.

Edit: She is also doing a second photo shoot with different make up and will include a mallet, super siked.

Top Bottom