• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEOGAF's Official Music Production Thread: calling all producers

Ok, my two cents... the last thing you did (Boredwalk), i think it's hmmm, not good. Really don't like it.

That being said, a lot of your other tracks have a certain "enigma" about them. They seem to lack a certain focus and structure, but you usually select pleasing sounds that work together well. You could say the soundscape is good, but that it lacks structure perhaps. I'm not an expert in this type of tech/house genre, but take it for what it's worth.
that's fair. I'm really not great at structure yet but it's something I'm working on. thanks a lot for the feedback

Delek still a King of Everything with DefileMask's v11 release: Rejoice, Arcade SEGA's~

http://www.delek.com.ar/deflemask

- ARCADE (YM2151+SEGA PCM) support!
- .OPM instruments loader!
- More precise fine tune effect (E5xx)
- Added a Refresh button to the MIDI input menu to detect new connected devices.
- Fixed the position of the Edit Keys window on small screens
- Fixed a bug regarding to selecting from right to left (Thanks InversePhase)
- Fixed some bugs regarding to looping songs in an exported .vgm file.
- Now you can move instruments by using some fresh new arrow buttons!
- Now the volume changes are also delayed when a EDxx is setted on that row too
- Game Boy: More accurate volume of the WAVE channel.
- The DefleMask logo is back but on the right side and smaller than in previous versions. I missed it a lot!
- Lot of code cleaning and fixed some possible crashes.
- Manual Updated.

EFFECTS FOR YM2151:
* 10xx NOISE, 00 disabled, from 0x01 to 0x20 pitches (independent from channel main freq, only operator 4 outputs noise at specific frequency)
* 17xx LFO DEPTH from 0x00 to 0xFF
* 18xx LFO WAVEFORM 0 SAW, 1 SQUARE, 2 TRIANGLE, 3 NOISE
* Other standard FM effects also work like in Genesis (0x11, 0x12, 0x13, etc)

EFFECTS FOR SEGA PCM:
* 08xy PANNING is x for left, y for right (values from 0 to F).
* Volume column is from 00 to FF.

ozfunghi

I think I'm going to get this Novation Circuit thing. Been wanting something I can just pick up and play like that for a long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvn7waPvseo

Honestly, looks like wasted money to me. It's completely digital, you don't seem to be able to add your own samples to it (which kind of defeats the fact of going digital), synth sound seems to be fixed... dependIng on the software you have on your computer, i think you 'd be better off with a good hardware controller for the software on your computer, that fits perfectly with your work flow and which you can use to opperate and tweak any sound or sample on your computer. And because it (this Circuit) is digital, it's not adding anything beyond what's available in software on your computer already. So unless you just want to play around with it on places where you can't bring your computer and like to turn knobs, sure, then it might be useful. To serve as a box to try out some new ideas... sure. If you want it to complement the sound you already have, this isn't it i'm willing to bet. But then again, why not get something that does both?

Now, i'm not saying you should dish out 2000 bucks on a Smith/Linn Tempest, but seeing as the fact of going digital doesn't scare you off, maybe look at the LXR, which is an opensource drummachine but you can load your own samples to it. It seems to be very interesting, though i haven't worked with one. And cheap to boot. Or get something of (completely different) analog gear in the pricerange. Novation Bass Station isn't much more expensive (but ofcourse it's something completely different than this Circuit), Arturia Mini- or Microbrute, or save up a bit and go for a new Moog Mother-32. Waldorf Pulse 2 is undervalued, Doepfer Dark Energy 2, Korg MS20 mini... All gear that won't cost you an arm and a leg, but completely different from what you're looking at right now though.

Also don't forget that there is a vast offer of second hand stuff. For $320 you can already get some nifty toys. This Circuit seems to offer all of the hassle of analog equipment but none of the positives of going digital. I think you need to get yourself some good earphones, and do some googling and youtube listening (HD) to see if there's nothing out there that really offers a sound to complement what you already have. And if not, if you wouldn't be better off looking for a controller to add to your workflow. Or at least read up on whether or not it can serve as a controller as well. At the very least. Or take a look at the Maschine Mikro or Beatstep pro.

Honestly, looks like wasted money to me. It's completely digital, you don't seem to be able to add your own samples to it (which kind of defeats the fact of going digital), synth sound seems to be fixed... dependIng on the software you have on your computer, i think you 'd be better off with a good hardware controller for the software on your computer, that fits perfectly with your work flow and which you can use to opperate and tweak any sound or sample on your computer. And because it (this Circuit) is digital, it's not adding anything beyond what's available in software on your computer already. So unless you just want to play around with it on places where you can't bring your computer and like to turn knobs, sure, then it might be useful. To serve as a box to try out some new ideas... sure. If you want it to complement the sound you already have, this isn't it i'm willing to bet. But then again, why not get something that does both?

Now, i'm not saying you should dish out 2000 bucks on a Smith/Linn Tempest, but seeing as the fact of going digital doesn't scare you off, maybe look at the LXR, which is an opensource drummachine but you can load your own samples to it. It seems to be very interesting, though i haven't worked with one. And cheap to boot. Or get something of (completely different) analog gear in the pricerange. Novation Bass Station isn't much more expensive (but ofcourse it's something completely different than this Circuit), Arturia Mini- or Microbrute, or save up a bit and go for a new Moog Mother-32. Waldorf Pulse 2 is undervalued, Doepfer Dark Energy 2, Korg MS20 mini... All gear that won't cost you an arm and a leg, but completely different from what you're looking at right now though.

Also don't forget that there is a vast offer of second hand stuff. For $320 you can already get some nifty toys. This Circuit seems to offer all of the hassle of analog equipment but none of the positives of going digital. I think you need to get yourself some good earphones, and do some googling and youtube listening (HD) to see if there's nothing out there that really offers a sound to complement what you already have. And if not, if you wouldn't be better off looking for a controller to add to your workflow. Or at least read up on whether or not it can serve as a controller as well. At the very least. Or take a look at the Maschine Mikro or Beatstep pro.
I want to get away from my computer for the most part. My workflow doesn't work with loading up sounds, auditioning them, clicking around a lot. I lose energy and the ideas I had. I have hardware controllers like the maschine and push and analog synths but I don't have enough room to have them all set up at the same time and switching things out is really tiresome. I need something more immediate.

And I do spend a lot of time away from home what with working and commuting and all so it'd be nice to have something I can just play

Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. You should also look at the new (or older, but slightly less portable) Electribe for that. Grooveboxes seem to be having a small resurgence.

I dig what I've seen of the Circuit, but definitely give the new Electribe a shot before buying either.

(especially now that is hackable to accept samples effectively making the Electribe Sampler worthless)

ozfunghi

I want to get away from my computer for the most part. My workflow doesn't work with loading up sounds, auditioning them, clicking around a lot. I lose energy and the ideas I had. I have hardware controllers like the maschine and push and analog synths but I don't have enough room to have them all set up at the same time and switching things out is really tiresome. I need something more immediate.

And I do spend a lot of time away from home what with working and commuting and all so it'd be nice to have something I can just play

Ok, that's perfectly justified. I do however wonder what you will do when you made something decent on the Circuit by messing around on it... but have to acknowledge that the synth is rather thin compared to the other synths you have (or don't have), that the beats aren't as fat as some other (better) drumsynths offer... if you will then recreate everything on different hardware or on the computer, or just leave it as is, and continue working with those inferior sounds of the Circuit. Or if you can drive external gear from the Circuit. If so, than ignore my post.

I completely get you needing a "toy" to mess around with, without the hassle of hooking up synths, midi cables, opening up your DAW and clicking around on it. I completely get it. I bought an MFB Tanzbär a couple of months ago just for that reason (though that's just a drumsynth). With that difference that i also want to use the sound of the MFB directly in my tracks, so there's no lost effort or double work later on. I'd even consider the Korg Volca toys (Edit: or Electribe indeed) over the Circuit tbh.

But at least you seem to have a clear idea of what you want it for, so my concerns were largely unjustified :)

EDIT: a lot of response all of a sudden, lol.

PS: i also wasn't insinuating that that was your workflow or that you should be uploading samples for everything. I just know from personal experience that it would be nice to be able to add one or two samples to your sequence, even in your rhytm section. Just something as simple as a "ooh" or grunt.

Ok, that's perfectly justified. I do however wonder what you will do when you made something decent on the Circuit by messing around on it... but have to acknowledge that the synth is rather thin compared to the other synths you have (or don't have), that the beats aren't as fat as some other (better) drumsynths offer... if you will then recreate everything on different hardware or on the computer, or just leave it as is, and continue working with those inferior sounds of the Circuit. Or if you can drive external gear from the Circuit. If so, than ignore my post.

I completely get you needing a "toy" to mess around with, without the hassle of hooking up synths, midi cables, opening up your DAW and clicking around on it. I completely get it. I bought an MFB Tanzbär a couple of months ago just for that reason (though that's just a drumsynth). With that difference that i also want to use the sound of the MFB directly in my tracks, so there's no lost effort or double work later on. I'd even consider the Korg Volca toys (Edit: or Electribe indeed) over the Circuit tbh.

But at least you seem to have a clear idea of what you want it for, so my concerns were largely unjustified :)

EDIT: a lot of response all of a sudden, lol.
I have the volca bass and beats and they're fun but getting them synced with ableton can be frustrating, and saving patches and patterns is not really all that possible. I do have a (9 minute, mostly boring) track I posted in here made entirely on the volca beats though.

I think the actual synths on the Circuit are supposed to be two Nova-esque engines so that should be basically fine, but if not I have a roland rack synth that I can use once my ideas are down. I think you can control external gear with the Circuit too.

edit for your edit: yeah, that's always nice and I'll still be doing that, I wouldn't be replacing my computer with it entirely

also do you know a good place for vocal samples? mine are really lacking right now

ozfunghi

also do you know a good place for vocal samples? mine are really lacking right now

I usually work with as little samples as possible, and those i do use, i usually record myself (I can't sing, but i use a selfmade talkbox). A friend of mine uses a lot of soundbanks from Reason, but i don't know where he gets them.

I usually work with as little samples as possible, and those i do use, i usually record myself (I can't sing, but i use a selfmade talkbox). A friend of mine uses a lot of soundbanks from Reason, but i don't know where he gets them.
yeah, I mostly try to build everything myself. been meaning to get a little portable recorder too for field recording but haven't gotten around to it yet

Accoun

Not exactly production, but a few producers streaming on Twitch got banned "because reasons". One of them mentioned that Spinnin' Records complained about him for some reason (although that was briefly mentioned and the communication is obviously hard now).
Looks like they don't want you unless you're a label with a Winamp playlist.

NotLiquid

I'm looking into treating myself for Christmas and am thinking of getting a MIDI controller (something that's good for a live performance predominantly). I've usually been software oriented with the exception of a standard linebox/microphone/guitar set up so I've been meaning to dive in further into the fun gear stuff. Any good ones that people can recommend? Budget is around $500 atm. I'm mostly eyeing Ableton Push and Akai APC40 MKII right now since I've heard good stuff about both of 'em.

ozfunghi

I'm looking into treating myself for Christmas and am thinking of getting a MIDI controller (something that's good for a live performance predominantly). I've usually been software oriented with the exception of a standard linebox/microphone/guitar set up so I've been meaning to dive in further into the fun gear stuff. Any good ones that people can recommend? Budget is around $500 atm. I'm mostly eyeing Ableton Push and Akai APC40 MKII right now since I've heard good stuff about both of 'em.

Haven't worked with it, but maybe also check out Maschine mk2 (not the Mikro, not the Studio). It's around that price. If it's for live sets though, i've read the APC40 is a tad more "live set" oriented but both cover a lot of the same ground. This is just from reading, not personal experience.

Personally i'm contemplating an Octatrack, which isn't really a midi controller in that sense, though it can control midi devices too and is very suited for live sets, but it's more a sampler/sequencer and a tad above your budget :) Basically, i just wanted to throw out that i was thinking about getting one, no so much helping you with your question :)

I have to say, that this topic is a bit sad. It's more people talking to themselves, asking questions nobody seems to be interested in answering. I've tried to invest some time in this topic but it seems like wasted energy really. People ask for feedback on their tracks, but they can't be bothered to listen to other peoples tracks etc... Basically, everyone talking to themselves a lot. Too bad, not much of a community thread it seems. I'm out.

Fusebox

Banned
I think I'm going to get this Novation Circuit thing. Been wanting something I can just pick up and play like that for a long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvn7waPvseo

Yeah same, inbuilt speakers and battery power are a huge pull for me, I can sit on the couch and tweak my Monotribe for hours and this should take that to the next level. Looks like a wicked fun toy and if t accidentally makes its way into my workflow that's just a bonus.

Falk

that puzzling face
Guys im looking for the best acoustic piano for classical music.

is Akoustic piano from N.I. still the best?

Not sure if 'the best' applies, but I've taken a real liking to Pianoteq 5. Sample modeling, 40MB footprint, doesn't actually tax CPU all that much.

Used it on a bunch of commercial projects so far including alongside live 40+pc string sections. No complaints from clients.

Yeah same, inbuilt speakers and battery power are a huge pull for me, I can sit on the couch and tweak my Monotribe for hours and this should take that to the next level. Looks like a wicked fun toy and if t accidentally makes its way into my workflow that's just a bonus.
it's really really fun, definitely recommend it

Haven't worked with it, but maybe also check out Maschine mk2 (not the Mikro, not the Studio). It's around that price. If it's for live sets though, i've read the APC40 is a tad more "live set" oriented but both cover a lot of the same ground. This is just from reading, not personal experience.

Personally i'm contemplating an Octatrack, which isn't really a midi controller in that sense, though it can control midi devices too and is very suited for live sets, but it's more a sampler/sequencer and a tad above your budget :) Basically, i just wanted to throw out that i was thinking about getting one, no so much helping you with your question :)

I have to say, that this topic is a bit sad. It's more people talking to themselves, asking questions nobody seems to be interested in answering. I've tried to invest some time in this topic but it seems like wasted energy really. People ask for feedback on their tracks, but they can't be bothered to listen to other peoples tracks etc... Basically, everyone talking to themselves a lot. Too bad, not much of a community thread it seems. I'm out.
hey man, sorry you feel this way. I really appreciated your feedback so I hope you pop back in. I haven't personally felt experienced enough to give good advice to people but I could give it a shot anyway

So, after wanting to do it for years, I've spent a little more than two weeks trying my hand at the music production game. I'm trying to make 80s inspired synth-pop music, something more along the lines of Johnny Jewel rather than Hotline Miami. I think I'm improving with basic composition and building tension, but I'm having a hell of a time learning how to mix tracks that don't sound like muddled garbage when compressed down to 128 kbps MP3s.

Anyways, I get the feeling that this thread isn't very active, but if there's anyone out there who has advice on how to do quality mixing with an 80s atmosphere (or just mixing advice in general), I'd appreciate it! A lot of what I'm doing is just guesswork at the moment.

Here's a song I've been working on, any criticism would be welcome. Am I putting way to much reverb on my snares?

Edit: Here's a mix I'm much happier with!

Made a remix using a Beach Boys-sample. Hope they won't sue ;)

Think it turned out pretty ok.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofairtime/the-beach-boys-our-prayer-airtime-remix

Very cool, the vocal harmonies fit nicely with electronica.

Xrenity

Anyways, I get the feeling that this thread isn't very active, but if there's anyone out there who has advice on how to do quality mixing with an 80s atmosphere (or just mixing advice in general), I'd appreciate it! A lot of what I'm doing is just guesswork at the moment.

Sounds pretty good to me! I think EQ'ing wise you shouldn't be afraid to cut of too much sometimes, to give everything its place in the spectrum. But that's something I need to pay more attention to myself as well.

Servbot24

Banned
Just bought Logic Pro X. Pretty fun, especially some of the vocal editing tools. I'm moving over from Ableton - so far the main thing I miss is that you seemingly can't apply filters to any instrument, they all have their own assigned filters/effects. Still brand new though so I'm sure there's stuff I'm not seeing.

Anyone have anything like this? Think there's a significant benefit to using it over just composing with a computer keyboard?

71joFQNcjwL._SL1500_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJ6QAO2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Sounds pretty good to me! I think EQ'ing wise you shouldn't be afraid to cut of too much sometimes, to give everything its place in the spectrum. But that's something I need to pay more attention to myself as well.

It's tricky stuff. I think I spent more time mixing than working on the song, which is bad.

Falk

that puzzling face
Think it depends from person to person.

In the end, it's all about workflow. If a MIDI keyboard helps you get your ideas down faster so you can iterate on them, then yes, it's better than composing with a computer keyboard.

I've got piano certification up to diploma level, and I just click notes in with M&KB anyway. Just seems faster for my workflow since I end up micromanaging what I record anyway.

(HEH)

Think it depends from person to person.

In the end, it's all about workflow. If a MIDI keyboard helps you get your ideas down faster so you can iterate on them, then yes, it's better than composing with a computer keyboard.

I've got piano certification up to diploma level, and I just click notes in with M&KB anyway. Just seems faster for my workflow since I end up micromanaging what I record anyway.

(HEH)

I think I'd end up micromanaging too since I dropped piano lessons in middle school in favor of the saxophone (big mistake) and would have to clean up anything I record. What I'm more interested in is being able to work on chords more intuitively and having some knobs to tweak synths on the fly. Maybe that isn't worth the money though.

Honestly, because most midi keyboard knob layouts are completely generic, it gets super fiddly messing with knobs to control synths/DAWs and I find myself mostly doing that with a mouse as well. The only time that's not true is when it's an interface designed for specific hardware like Maschine.

RustyO

Those BCR's are amazing machines though. Really regret selling both of my BCR2000's. Thanks to Zaquencer, 2nd hand price shot through the roof.

Fusebox

Banned
I tweak knobs on the fly too. With a mouse.

All those years practicing noscoping in COD paid off.

I think this works better after you've had the hardware. Guys like us are at stage where we know what we want to automate and what shapes to make but when you're starting out it's better to have a bank of knobs to screw around with while you figure out what does what.

I'm using an Xkey 25 these days (no knobs) and a Faderport for mixing. Having 1 motorised fader that maps to whatever channel I'm on is so much easier than trying to count faders and tracks on a big ass project.

it's really really fun, definitely recommend it

I'm thinking of getting Korg Gadget instead now to scratch this itch. It's pretty exy for an iOS app at around AUS$60 but ticks all the boxes.

Falk

that puzzling face
I think this works better after you've had the hardware. Guys like us are at stage where we know what we want to automate and what shapes to make but when you're starting out it's better to have a bank of knobs to screw around with while you figure out what does what.

Again, it really goes back down to workflow and comfort.

I'm no stranger to large-format consoles and I record large orchestral sessions as part of my job. I can run a Pro Tools rig on an ICON or running out to the console for an analog-only mix with outboard compressors, etc just fine.

There's just something a little more... 'concrete' about being able to draw a bunch of bezier curves than controlling faders in real-time, and I've done it so much and for so long I pretty much already have a good idea of how it's going to affect things while drawing it all in. I'm pretty much an in-the-box person in terms of preference. Better recall, faster everything, etc.

edit:
dunno if we'll ever practically match the sound of outboard gear though. We've come close, but there's something about analog gear that people just haven't been able to capture. Has a lot to do with imperfection (/character)

Fusebox

Banned
... I've done it so much and for so long I pretty much already have a good idea of how it's going to affect things while drawing it all in.

Yeah this is all I was really trying to say, I just ramble sometimes.

We can draw it because we already know what we want but for people starting out having knobs to twist can be great for learning what does what.

Falk

that puzzling face
No, that's exactly what I'm contesting, since I was a knobs (and piano) person to begin with.

In general use, you're absolutely right. On the other hand when you have oddballs like me who are too OCD to let any form of imperfection or chance slide, you gravitate to what suits your workflow regardless.

I spent way too much time re-drawing automation I'd already recorded with hardware input that at one point I swore it off altogether.

The practical alternative would, of course, have been to train myself to let go of OCD and let things that sound OK just slide instead of insisting of having a bunch of neat shit that the end user/client/whoever neither sees nor cares about, but I think that's a lost cause as far as I'm concerned :'(

RustyO

I'm thinking of getting Korg Gadget instead now to scratch this itch. It's pretty exy for an iOS app at around AUS$60 but ticks all the boxes.

I grabbed this as the first purchase on my iPad; think it is awesome. Managed to nab it on sale as well...

Would also recommend getting the IAP that gives you Abu Dhabi (slicer) and Bilbao (sample player) Gadgets as well.

Just wish I had more time to use it though.

Fusebox

Banned
More positive feedback for Gadget, righto that does it I'm getting it. Just grabbed a Lightning CCK today for my iPad mini so I can hook up all my MIDI bits again.

No, that's exactly what I'm contesting, since I was a knobs (and piano) person to begin with.

But so was I, and now I'm not.

Wait, what are you contesting? Lol I'm lost..

ozfunghi

So, after wanting to do it for years, I've spent a little more than two weeks trying my hand at the music production game. I'm trying to make 80s inspired synth-pop music, something more along the lines of Johnny Jewel rather than Hotline Miami. I think I'm improving with basic composition and building tension, but I'm having a hell of a time learning how to mix tracks that don't sound like muddled garbage when compressed down to 128 kbps MP3s.

Here's a song I've been working on, any criticism would be welcome. Am I putting way to much reverb on my snares?

Very cool, the vocal harmonies fit nicely with electronica.

My advice would be, if it sounds good, go for it. If you can listen to your track recreationally after having worked on it for days, without it working on your nerves after dozens of times, you might be onto something. Make sure to listen on all sorts of devices. On your phone (built in speaker) in-ear headphones, your car, regular sound system, studio monitors (there are some cheap but very good ones, like the JBL 305), your tv speakers and ofcourse good headphones (personally i do all my work on a pair of AKG Q701 cans, and then listen to numerous other speakers/headphones for reference).

I like your Bruno track. The new one is better than the old version, though i would include the hard clap from the old version.

hey man, sorry you feel this way. I really appreciated your feedback so I hope you pop back in. I haven't personally felt experienced enough to give good advice to people but I could give it a shot anyway

You don't necessarily have to give "advice". Just some feedback, even your mom could give. Hearing if something is annoying, muddy, generally "not clicking" with you, or if you're hooked right away... That would be more than enough, or even just compare tracks/styles to eachother "i liked this but i didn't like that".

Working on this remix of Lil Dicky - Save Dat Money

Feel like I've got an intro down pat but kinda lost as to where to go from here.

https://soundcloud.com/sabit-kozak/save-dat-money/s-OJjKo

Anyone have any ideas?

All the samples are as is atm with no fx except a bit of stock reverb for the acapella and claps

The track is removed but i found a different version on your soundcloud. I have to say this is completely not my thing, and i understand it's a remix, but it feels to me that you are trying to create a track "around" the rap/lyrics too much and end up with a strange "flow". I think you shouldn't be afraid to "work" with the sample(s), cut them up, rearrange them, make them "part of" your track, not make your trak "on top" of them. That's what it feels like to me, don't know if it makes sense or not.

My advice would be, if it sounds good, go for it. If you can listen to your track recreationally after having worked on it for days, without it working on your nerves after dozens of times, you might be onto something. Make sure to listen on all sorts of devices. On your phone (built in speaker) in-ear headphones, your car, regular sound system, studio monitors (there are some cheap but very good ones, like the JBL 305), your tv speakers and ofcourse good headphones (personally i do all my work on a pair of AKG Q701 cans, and then listen to numerous other speakers/headphones for reference).

I like your Bruno track. The new one is better than the old version, though i would include the hard clap from the old version.

That is a good idea, I am absolutely sick of listening to the song as of now.

By the way, did you listen to the new version listed on the post or my actual newest version? And thank you for the advice.

ozfunghi

By the way, did you listen to the new version listed on the post or my actual newest version? And thank you for the advice.

The actual newest track (2:26).

Also think you should do more with your Hot Popple song, the original (i think the other versions kind of suck in comparison). But be ware (54sec) not to have two similar synth sounds occupying the same frequencies at the same time maybe. It can sound messy. Maybe cut back the sequenced/arp synth a bit sooner or tweak the sound a bit? I think i like this even better than Bruno.
Your NeoToledo track makes me think of 90's RPG's.

I like how this sounds, but the structure is a little weird. I think that main pattern should be changed or lowered or something when the higher pitched stuff comes in, it gets repetitive. If you made the drums a little more interesting too and transitioned better between parts it would be really cool

Fusebox

Banned
Korg Gadget is great! What a surprisingly solid workflow. Decent synths and samplers but it's so quick to throw together something that sounds decent. Definitely scratching my itch for a groovebox style bit of kit.

Top Bottom