• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

As if this thread hasn't gotten gay enough with the past few posts:

CrisKre, is your boyfriend as hot as you? We demand pics.

CrisKre

Oh OK then Felidae, I guess I wount deny it anymore, I'm out then.

And I don't have any pics of my bf :/ (he lives in LA, and Im moving there with him shortly)
I like him though;)

CrisKre said:
btw thx adelgary, but my bf may have a problem with that... bah, f*#ck him too;)

Haha, I bet my bf will have problems with that too... so let's all have a foursome! ;)

I think I'm gonna dig up some of my old pics to gay this thread up another notch.

Already posted this in the other thread along with Oli's girlfriend, but here I am again with my girlfriend.

Me_and_Sabs.jpg

Here we go, sorry for the cropping, had to protect the innocent :p

limc.jpg

artn.jpg

c9db070c.jpg

And here's one for the ladies:

sweaty.jpg

I'm not sure if my photobucket bandwidth will last long.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
ToyMachine228 said:
Already posted this in the other thread along with Oli's girlfriend, but here I am again with my girlfriend.

Me_and_Sabs.jpg
.....dare I ask?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ferrio is Peter Jackson!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Wow. GA has gained some serious weight since I've been gone.

What ya'll eatin'?!

CrisKre

Thanks efralope! I designed it myself. It was actually at a 4sword tournament we threw together.
If you'd like efarlope I can PM you the art of it tomorrow (the back is quite cool, not the Nintendo logo of course).

Who is andy roddick?

robert.jpg

Robertsan5_small.jpg

first pic is of me in a magazine that my GF cut out and wrote my name on..
second is me at my friends house playing mario party 5

dont have any better pics on this computer sorry

Alcibiades

CrisKre said:
Thanks efralope! I designed it myself. It was actually at a 4sword tournament we threw together.
If you'd like efarlope I can PM you the art of it tomorrow (the back is quite cool, not the Nintendo logo of course).

Who is andy roddick?

cool, go for it!

Diablos

Holy shit, Ferrio IS Peter Jackson!

Sera, you should go back to smiling, every time I look at your avatar I get the feeling that you are about ready to really really really really hurt someone :(

Diablos

Serafitia said:
It's always something with you! Post your own, then I'll bend to your wishes and various desires.

WTF??

I'm just saying pretty girls shouldn't look so pissed! :D

FINE, BE THAT WAY!!!!`11`1! OMG WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom